Abundance is the most important factor

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'd be ok to go to nightclubs tbh, feels like it's the only place left to meet women?
There's just no nightclubs in my small town, so I have to travel an hour to find one.
This guy I know used to get on my case (back in 2019) about how badly he wanted me to go bar-hopping with him. He insisted I'd get guaranteed sex (and he couldn't seem to comprehend the idea that even if sex was guaranteed, bar-hopping/nightclubs would be so miserable for me, the sex isn't worth it)

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He insisted I'd get guaranteed sex (and he couldn't seem to comprehend the idea that even if sex was guaranteed, bar-hopping/nightclubs would be so miserable for me, the sex isn't worth it)
So even back then, you were concocting self-fulfilling prophecies which strangled your chances of success, BEFORE they'd even gotten out of the f-cking crib

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy I know used to get on my case (back in 2019) about how badly he wanted me to go bar-hopping with him. He insisted I'd get guaranteed sex (and he couldn't seem to comprehend the idea that even if sex was guaranteed, bar-hopping/nightclubs would be so miserable for me, the sex isn't worth it)
Nightlife is a joke now, and has been getting worse for years, and somehow got even worse after Covid. RooshV made a post about this way back in 2016 and it's still continuing. They're even more of a sausagefest and the women are either not-trying, wearing cinderella hand me downs, or ghetto/trashy women who can't handle their alcohol, wearing incredibly ugly, tasteless, trashy hoe outfits that are so repulsive despite how revealing they tend to be.

With social proof you can still do well and find the one classy dime piece in the entire block, but otherwise it's kind of a clown show.

How do you put yourself out there? Where are the chicks? Should we go knocking door to door to find them? Drag them out of the house?
Grocery stores, parks, social events (like trivia night, or karoake - not a fan of the latter personally), college campuses, sports clubs (rock climbing gyms, yoga/fitness classes, tennis meetup groups, disc golf groups), beaches...and any "3rd place" with lots of foot traffic, really...

Meeting women at night clubs/bars is a waste of time unless you're a) Chad tier looks with lots of rizz, or b) you have social proof (ie, being around or knowing hot women in the venue) because otherwise you are going to deal with tons of rejections for the sake of dumpster diving.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You either believe in yourself no matter what the situation, or you don’t. Positive feedback increases your belief, negative experiences when in a confident mindset are opportunities to learn. Options increase from feeling abundant, which leads to detachment from tying outcomes to one’s esteem, which is the ultimate sign of confidence, and which is a mindset. It’s when you’re not feeling that way, that you force outcomes, which repels others.

Were you the guy talking about not getting hugs? You’re not a good authority on this. Your posts are neon flashing signs of scarcity.

You would do well to humble yourself, try to do things differently and stop striking out so much. Go work out. Go take a walk or call a friend. Do something that brings good vibes into your life. Improve your mood, to improve your appetite to try new things and take risk, to improve your results. Fake it til you make it was not invented today on SoSuave.
No, that was @MatureDJ. I posted on a recent thread saying that I had a number of hugs at a Wedding last Sunday.

In answer to your other threads, I regularly work out. In fact, I just did a bike ride today. The rest of my time is occupied with a full-time job, taking care of my mother/folks, and definitely spending time in edifying (ie religious) content. Of course, I talk to people at work too.

It always baffles me at how people have some advice about my life based on assumptions that they think about incels in general. I don't play video games, have any "vices", or even have much time to watch TV, and am not a shut-in. Then you come at an angle of advice based on assumptions that are not true and it just comes across as condescending when in fact you know nothing much about my real life apart from the fact that I don't have a partner. I hope this clears up any of your "assumptions". All that does is mean you are happy without any woman or partner, you are invisible to them, and whatever. It doesn't translate into abundance and having allot of options. It translates into not being miserable without them.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightlife is a joke now, and has been getting worse for years, and somehow got even worse after Covid. RooshV made a post about this way back in 2016 and it's still continuing. They're even more of a sausagefest and the women are either not-trying, wearing cinderella hand me downs, or ghetto/trashy women who can't handle their alcohol, wearing incredibly ugly, tasteless, trashy hoe outfits that are so repulsive despite how revealing they tend to be.

With social proof you can still do well and find the one classy dime piece in the entire block, but otherwise it's kind of a clown show.

Grocery stores, parks, social events (like trivia night, or karoake - not a fan of the latter personally), college campuses, sports clubs (rock climbing gyms, yoga/fitness classes, tennis meetup groups, disc golf groups), beaches...and any "3rd place" with lots of foot traffic, really...

Meeting women at night clubs/bars is a waste of time unless you're a) Chad tier looks with lots of rizz, or b) you have social proof (ie, being around or knowing hot women in the venue) because otherwise you are going to deal with tons of rejections for the sake of dumpster diving.
I often see beautiful women in shopping malls, buying clothes etc.
Probably more likely to be higher quality, than the ones you find in nightclubs.

Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to you I replied to his post that I would otherwise have not cared to have replied. I do have a life outside of sosuave.
What about you?
I just wanted to make sure he knew the difference between @MatureDJ and yourself. I was just trying to help.

You go to one wedding and become so hostile and dramatic smh.