Why are there so many dudes in the PUA/Game community that don't have their sh*t together?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true, and I thought this was implied. However dealing with rejections of all sorts is easier when other things are in place.

Also, women can sniff out if a man is socially adjusted, which comes from having people in one’s life.

That’s my take, and I think it’s reasonable. What I’m seeing repeatedly on here are womanless men whose condition is one of a cluster of social problems, with a primary culprit being isolation generally.

Have you noticed the so-called slayers on this forum are 40 to 60 years old? Upon realizing this when I first got here, I was astonished. I mean, wouldn’t a seduction forum have mostly young-dumb-full-of-cvm men in the 20s succeeding? My astonishment soon went away when I figured that Gen Z men are alienated, feminized, confused, and raised by women (even if there are men in the homes) or in basket case households, and with fractured families. Hence the lack of social success generally.

Again, my two cents.
Gen-Z is totally a Lost Generation - and we've had some true horror from the Losties of the late 19th Century. Their lostness stemmed from the social change of farmers moving to the city, and of course WW1. Of course, the social change of the New Lost Generation is the complete collapse of intersexual relations.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gen-Z is totally a Lost Generation - and we've had some true horror from the Losties of the late 19th Century. Their lostness stemmed from the social change of farmers moving to the city, and of course WW1. Of course, the social change of the New Lost Generation is the complete collapse of intersexual relations.
Gen Y/Millennials have often been called a lost generation too. The Atlantic did a big article in 2020 about why the Millennials have been a lost generation. No generation had it worse in the Great Recession than the Millennials. A good portion of Boomers were on the verge of retirement when 2008 hit. Generation X was more established in their careers. The youngest workers and new graduate Millennials bore the brunt of the Great Recession. Generation Z was too young to be in the workforce for the Great Recession.

The collapse of intersexual relations started during the Millennial generation.

I see Generation Z as continuing many trends that became evident with Millennials.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine that a multimillionaire would do many of the typical daygame approach venues. I don't envision them doing sessions at the mall and likely not outdoors either (street, park, path).

For conventional dating, this is what I can imagine that a multimillionaire with his stuff together in life would do.

I could imagine a multimillionaire approaching at a high end gym like Equinox (either on the general gym floor or in a class) since he's likely already there.

A multimillionaire might own a boat/yacht which might be enough to attract many women to it.

He might also have some decent social circle options or high end nightlife venue type options. Some might also swipe on The League or Raya.

When comparing non-bar approaching (daygame) to bar approaching (night game) to tech-based (swipe apps and social media DMs), there are advantages and disadvantages.

Daygame does offer the advantage of being in front of someone in real life right away. That's not offered in tech-based. Meeting someone in a daygame setting for an initial approach is a truer representation of who they actually are as compared to later night (9-10 PM or later) approaches at a bar. The person you meet at 10:30 PM at a bar might be a different person on some one-on-one date at an earlier hour and in a different venue in the future. Bar approaching (especially later night bar approaching) isn't the best for setting up compatible dates that can turn into something longer term.

As for time consuming, tech-based is probably the most time consuming though it offers an illusion of convenience since you are often sitting at home looking unpresentable while doing it. People have always like not having to get dressed up and look presentable to do swiping and texting. Daygame feels time consuming because you have to leave home and go to the daygame venue to do the approaches. Night game also has that same time consuming feeling.
Well in London if you own a house in a decent location you are a nearly on the cusp of a net worth above $1mil so technically you can be a multi millionare net worth by own a property in a decent location - i've gamed with $2-3 million net worth individuals a lot of them had blow out rates roughly the same as beginner or mid tier pick up artists but the were able to hold stronger relationships long term probably due to their financial worth - i don't think "daygame" is above anyone i know a lot of high value people who've done it. Also in wealthy cities most girls don't give a **** from my personal experience the only times women cared about my net worth was when i was gaming in areas like China or Dubai.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this thread, I have a buddy whom I know (not a PUA guy) who I talk about a lot 35, white guy, average built, about 6'6, smokes weed ligves wi
For Gen-Z the bar is extremely high if they want to date beautiful women yet it's also low. If you're a Gen-Z guy I'm talking (21-28) and you have your own car, place and a decent job where you able to put 10% of your money away into savings you're easily in the top 30% just of that alone. Lot of these guys still live at home, or don't have a car or job or all three.

Gen-z women have crazy standards yes but those standards go out the window in the real world especially if she likes you. IMO Gen-Z women are the easiest to bed if they like you, the only other group I can think of that's as easy is 40+ year old women. The problem the average Gen-Z guy runs into is lack of self-esteem, confidence and not having a job, car and living at home adds to this.

Lot of Gen-Z guys overweight and so are Gen-Z women. The last Gen-Z girl I dated was a couple months ago she was 21, It wasn't that hard at all to smash

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this thread, I have a buddy whom I know (not a PUA guy) who I talk about a lot 35, white guy, average built, about 6'6, smokes weed ligves wi

For Gen-Z the bar is extremely high if they want to date beautiful women yet it's also low. If you're a Gen-Z guy I'm talking (21-28) and you have your own car, place and a decent job where you able to put 10% of your money away into savings you're easily in the top 30% just of that alone. Lot of these guys still live at home, or don't have a car or job or all three.

Gen-z women have crazy standards yes but those standards go out the window in the real world especially if she likes you. IMO Gen-Z women are the easiest to bed if they like you, the only other group I can think of that's as easy is 40+ year old women. The problem the average Gen-Z guy runs into is lack of self-esteem, confidence and not having a job, car and living at home adds to this.

Lot of Gen-Z guys overweight and so are Gen-Z women. The last Gen-Z girl I dated was a couple months ago she was 21, It wasn't that hard at all to smash
I live by myself and sock 9% (pretty close to 10%) of my income into a 401k.

I also sock 450/month into a high interest savings account.

One thing I'm lacking is that I don't own a car.

Still, my responsible financial choices unfortunately haven't gotten me much luck.

One thing I'm intrigued to hear is your claim that 40+ broads are easy (that's my preference)