Plate who **** tested and didn't like the outcome

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the fact that the woman isn’t a good choice for him can make the rejection even worse for most guys.

Essentially knowing that the woman is below his SMV and also has a history of making terrible choices in men, makes her rejection a bitter pill

OP in the long run you are way better without this woman. Its ok to wonder where you went wrong and there is no need to pile on someone who genuinely looks for advice or a learning opportunity
honestly it is a bitter pill given the circumstances. but always open to learning from others with more experience and or a different perspective.

I've let this one go, no matter how it stings.

thanks for the advice man, appreciate it!!

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has made me realise something, and im agreeing with most people here

We are all soo uses to wild, toxic people that now there is this woman who has been open and vulnerable, polite, open to you sexually, etc. that somehow you have managed to find something wrong with that.

I find that sometimes red pilled / pua type guys almost look for things to be mad at, as if they dont even want to date women, they just want to 'put a woman in her place' or just to say 'See! Proof theyre all the same!'
yep, I am still calibrating / learning to balance new found system with the hate I went through when I first discovered the red pill.

I can still say, it's been better than where I was before - Mr Nice Guy who was also bitter because he was nice and got RAN OVER.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Found something wrong with that but not the fact she dated a dude who killed someone and then went back to him even after she knew about it.

That's just stunning to me.
Its strange because i empathise with her.

Unfortunately, i absolutely melt for a woman who has the ability to be bat sh*t violent or criminal but is soft and sweet to me, knows how to baby me, basically.

At this big age i know to use common sense and not go even remotely near them. Guess some people crave what they want too strongly

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her text basically roughly translates to "Your a cool guy and I dont think theres anything wrong with you, Im just looking for someone who looks like they can give me miles of d!ck with some affections and not care about it."

Sure she wants some seriousness of your part but that’s the least of it. Something serious with a single mom pushing 30 with a felon 187 baby daddy requires more than appeals to her reptilian brain, more than provisioning. But I give her some credit for sticking it out for baby daddy.

When you had her juices flowing at her mom’s house and she said,
“will you think bad of me if I give in right now?”
I would have looked her dead in the eye and said “mamacita after you been with all the girls I been with there is only the ones you remember and the ones you don’t” and keep sexually escalating playa. Isn’t that the end game to bang her by hook or by crook. You had her dead to rights. But you got up all in your feelings. You had your reasons.

It's easier to peel a banana from the bottom than the top. Never leave pvssy on the table especially if the b!tch is in heat in a confined space.

I think that making a girl your little whxre lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, sh!t testing crap. Most girls don't sh!t test guys that fvck their ass cheeks black and blue.

If this woman’s behavior disturbs your peace of mind then you got your reasons to bail on her.
Furthermore, you can't control her. You can influence her, but the second that you try to micro-manage her words, feelings, and emotions you're no longer a player.

The old guard around here will help you with red pill parables to avoid dead ends like this.
I learned a thing or two from them.

Word to the wise, The "plate" term isn't my favorite bit of jargon, but it has earned a place in the local lexicon through old tradition and long use. But only after you took the pvssy.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman dates murderers even after she knows what they did and then goes back to them.

What else do you need to know?

Undatable
OP, you did not handle yourself well with this girl. You missed the important cues and went off/got angry over little inconsequential things. So your frame is crap (gotta be honest).

That screams out to a woman that you are behaviorally unstable. Given her history with behaviorally unstable guys, this would be disconcerting for her. Hence the shjt tests. Women need to feel SAFE before anything else. You failed in that.

Her wanting communcation from you is not unreasonable. Nobody wants to feel ignored. She's not asking for hour long phone conversations, she wants to feel like you give a crap. A quick touch base like "Hope your day is going well :)". She's obviously attractive and attractive women ALWAYS have options. Always. There will be other attractive men who want a shot with her. You missed yours.

She liked YOU but you were a jerk and acted in a terribly socially uncalibrated way. She has a troubled history, but she probably tried to be supportive of her ex (and trust me none of us here know the details of what happened the night her ex killed his cousin - he might have shot his mouth off & said something ugly about her or the guy's kid - the cousin might have acted threatening to him or his family - you have no idea the context). We don't know. We can't know. Everyone is capable of killing another person under certain circumstances......

This girl cannot predict everything around her. None of us can. Who would think something like that could happen between family members. Geez.

His behavior is not her fault, and that man is still her kid's father, so it's complicated.

But that isn't the issue here. The issue is YOUR behavior. You do not have the frame you think you do.

Read up on leadership. Great leaders do not sweat the small stuff. Great leaders are trusted by people they lead. Great leaders are not jumping up and down saying "I'M THE LEADER! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ME....."

That's acting like a petchulant child. She already has a kid. She has to parent that kid. She should not also have to parent you.

It's done, she lost respect based on your behavior. Go take stock in the mirror and do better next time. This goose is cooked.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you did not handle yourself well with this girl. You missed the important cues and went off/got angry over little inconsequential things. So your frame is crap (gotta be honest).

That screams out to a woman that you are behaviorally unstable. Given her history with behaviorally unstable guys, this would be disconcerting for her. Hence the shjt tests. Women need to feel SAFE before anything else. You failed in that.

Her wanting communcation from you is not unreasonable. Nobody wants to feel ignored. She's not asking for hour long phone conversations, she wants to feel like you give a crap. A quick touch base like "Hope your day is going well :)". She's obviously attractive and attractive women ALWAYS have options. Always. There will be other attractive men who want a shot with her. You missed yours.

She liked YOU but you were a jerk and acted in a terribly socially uncalibrated way. She has a troubled history, but she probably tried to be supportive of her ex (and trust me none of us here know the details of what happened the night her ex killed his cousin - he might have shot his mouth off & said something ugly about her or the guy's kid - the cousin might have acted threatening to him or his family - you have no idea the context). We don't know. We can't know. Everyone is capable of killing another person under certain circumstances......

This girl cannot predict everything around her. None of us can. Who would think something like that could happen between family members. Geez.

His behavior is not her fault, and that man is still her kid's father, so it's complicated.

But that isn't the issue here. The issue is YOUR behavior. You do not have the frame you think you do.

Read up on leadership. Great leaders do not sweat the small stuff. Great leaders are trusted by people they lead. Great leaders are not jumping up and down saying "I'M THE LEADER! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ME....."

That's acting like a petchulant child. She already has a kid. She has to parent that kid. She should not also have to parent you.

It's done, she lost respect based on your behavior. Go take stock in the mirror and do better next time. This goose is cooked.
He shared, in the OP, that this chick's baby daddy was "under the influence" when he(BD)iced his cousin. As well as the fact that she regularly sends her kid to her grandparents on the weekends, so she can bring men(plural) home, and that she had a "wild" adolescence. All these things together indicate that something was rotten not just in Denmark, but all throughout Scandinavia, from the outset

He's dodged a metaphorical(and perhaps literal)bullet through the skull, via this entire affair going sour

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He shared, in the OP, that this chick's baby daddy was "under the influence" when he(BD)iced his cousin. As well as the fact that she regularly sends her kid to her grandparents on the weekends, so she can bring men(plural) home, and that she had a "wild" adolescence. All these things together indicate that something was rotten not just in Denmark, but all throughout Scandinavia, from the outset

He's dodged a metaphorical(and perhaps literal)bullet through the skull, via this entire affair going sour
I can read. It's over with this girl in any case. He was still a jerk with weak frame as I noted. At least he didn't mess up with a girl worth having. A girl worth having will dump him MUCH faster for being a jerk.

So he needs the behavioral advice in any case my friend.

Sega Genesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically agree however I think her sending that text indicated there was still something there for her. Otherwise I don't think she would have bothered.

What she wanted and hoped for was for you to step up in the ways @BeExcellent just posted.

Her wanting communcation from you is not unreasonable. Nobody wants to feel ignored. She's not asking for hour long phone conversations, she wants to feel like you give a crap. A quick touch base like "Hope your day is going well :)".
Your extremely cold and a**holy response confirmed in her mind you were not capable of that.

Therefore agree with @BeExcellent this goose is cooked.

Last edited: