5'5" to 5'8" Men- Your height is not an issue

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I also think it’s stupid to whine about your own shortcomings such as height. You change the things you have control over and accept the things you can’t.
In Europe or the USA it’s just a fact that women prefer men over 6 foot. That doesn’t mean you can’t get women as these incels claim. You can still get women your chances are just a little bit lower.
if you as a 5‘7 guy don’t want height to be an issue at all, your only option is to move to another country where your height is considered tall.
In the west you won’t be the tall guy.
You don't need to be the tall guy

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to be the tall guy
If you would need to be anything, you'd need to be the most interesting / exciting company.
Plus not give a sh!t about women judging you on your length, because you wouldn't date those shallow women anyway.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you would need to be anything, you'd need to be the most interesting / exciting company.
Plus not give a sh!t about women judging you on your length, because you wouldn't date those shallow women anyway.

Just like in the Modelo commercials with the "Most interesting man in the world"...

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my observations there are more tall simps guys who struggle with women then above average short guys who are successful with women.

I'm short guy ( 5'7) and I'm doing better than most tall guys for the simple reason that the majority of the tall guys are ultra simps.

There's no benefit being tall guy if you're simp. Plain and simple.
Women will reject simp tell guy same as they reject average short guy.
Lots of short simps too, probably more.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest players I ever knew was my 5'5" Italian friend growing up...he used to clean up at the clubs with the hot 5'1" and 5'2" chicks.
Yup and I have an asian friend who's short-ish like 5'6 or so and he slays but he's also very confident and wealthy so there's that. But even before that he did well. But as I said, exceptions don't prove the rule. For every 5'5 man that can slay there's 10,000 that can't get a crumb of pvssy.

From my observations there are more tall simps guys who struggle with women then above average short guys who are successful with women.

I'm short guy ( 5'7) and I'm doing better than most tall guys for the simple reason that the majority of the tall guys are ultra simps.

There's no benefit being tall guy if you're simp. Plain and simple.
Women will reject simp tell guy same as they reject average short guy.

Ya'll are missing the nuance here. Obviously there are good looking tall men who are simps with women too. The point is, there is not a single disadvantage that will come from being tall; it doesn't grant you immediate access but it sure helps.

A 9/10 6'3 Chad with weak game and no money will almost always do better than a 5'3 ugly man who's confident and wealthy. It's just a fact.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'5, Asian, and a below average face. At my fattest, I was 201 lb (now 141lb and 10% Body Fat). It takes a lot of work, but it is entirely possible to out compete, out work, and out game other men who are taller, better looking and white.

It's certainly by no means easy, but it is doable. Not the least of which is the apex paradox that you can take advantage of.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'5, Asian, and a below average face. At my fattest, I was 201 lb (now 141lb and 10% Body Fat). It takes a lot of work, but it is entirely possible to out compete, out work, and out game other men who are taller, better looking and white.

It's certainly by no means easy, but it is doable. Not the least of which is the apex paradox that you can take advantage of.
@MatureDJ You should buy this guy’s course.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So imagine how much better you would have done if you were 6'3 then

I know 3 guys at work who are around 5’5” and do well with women. However. Each is super fit, outgoing, White & Handsome.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just ignore women who are obsessed with superficial 'qualities'.

If you're great company and a woman rejects you for not being tall enough, just ignore those shallow women.

My male pattern baldness became more noticeable in my late twenties, so I shaved my head. And I know that probably ruined my chances with women attracted to Fabio or Lorenzo Lamas. But I didn't 'suffer from hairloss', there was no 'suffering' involved.
And I didn't bemoan the fact that the Fabio women weren't interested in me. Women who would see my baldness as something that detracts from my attractiveness are not the type of women I date. Shallow people are unattractive to me.

Nor should you date anyone who makes an issue of your length.
Being 2 meters tall means you can get away with baldness. :rolleyes:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being 2 meters tall means you can get away with baldness. :rolleyes:
Maybe you should go to the MiserableShortIncelForum, where your peers might weep with you about the injustice of being a midget.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried @AsianPlayboy’s course?
ImmatureDJ is an incel and only here only to post cringe videos and complain how it's OVER for midgets like himself. You don't really think that someone who has been whining on this forum since 2006 will actually take action and improve himself and his life, do you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only chicks that don't make an issue about length are single mommies and chicks who have an issue with their circumference.
Plenty of single moms also make an issue out of height. I also think that overweight women would also make height an issue. There are often many men trying to have sex with overweight women.

Lots of men are also pursuing single moms, mainly for short term sex. There are also men who do commit to single moms. They are often single dads themselves.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only chicks that don't make an issue about length are single mommies and chicks who have an issue with their circumference.
But you're a Prize? :rofl:
I think you should be grateful that these women would still be interested in a short incel like you.