5'5" to 5'8" Men- Your height is not an issue

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it over and over, men in the above height range with an attractive woman on their arm.

Volunteered at an event today and noticed a solid 7.5 to 8 in her late 20s or early 30s working at next booth. I wondered if she gave me a "glance" but then saw her locking lips with a ginger dude who was 5'6" or 5'7" tops! This guy was just average in the face too and didn't look rich.

Stop making your height an excuse and the false belief if you were at least 5'10" all your women troubles would go away

I'm 6'0 btw and don't have tons of options

Now, men who are under 5'5", I'm not going to lie, you will have it very, very hard with women.

5'5" seems to be the cut off.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it is an issue. No, being tall won't fix all your problems, but to pretend it's not a problem is foolish. It's not black or white, but in general it's going to be a universal hindrance if you're under 5'10 or so - you will have to work monumentally harder to attract women and many women refuse to even consider dating a man under 6' no matter what other qualities he may have.

Just because some men can be succesful in spite of their height doesn't mean all of them can.

Also, just because you see a woman with a shorter/less attractive guy in public doesn't mean they're in a good relationship let alone a relationship at all. While kissing is a good sign, it doesn't mean much, this man would have to work much harder to keep her when a 6'4 Chad comes around.

Btw I'm a hair over 6' too so I'm not saying this as a bitter man. But I recognize that something as small as getting a haircut can change the way women treat me so obviously if I was 5'6 I would have a tremendous, palpable disadvantage.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Of course it is an issue. No, being tall won't fix all your problems, but to pretend it's not a problem is foolish. It's not black or white, but in general it's going to be a universal hindrance if you're under 5'10 or so - you will have to work monumentally harder to attract women and many women refuse to even consider dating a man under 6' no matter what other qualities he may have.

Just because some men can be succesful in spite of their height doesn't mean all of them can.

Also, just because you see a woman with a shorter/less attractive guy in public doesn't mean they're in a good relationship let alone a relationship at all. While kissing is a good sign, it doesn't mean much, this man would have to work much harder to keep her when a 6'4 Chad comes around.

Btw I'm a hair over 6' too so I'm not saying this as a bitter man. But I recognize that something as small as getting a haircut can change the way women treat me so obviously if I was 5'6 I would have a tremendous, palpable disadvantage.
I'm 5' 8" and don't think it's been any real disadvantage to me.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

True, but all you need is ONE solid woman to like you despite your lack of height.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's OVER for PalpableCels.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So imagine how much better you would have done if you were 6'3 then
I don't spend a second worrying about what it could have been like or things outside of my control. Pointless and will fill your mind with needless things to take up mental energy that will get you nowhere.

Most people would do well to stop giving any energy to things outside their control. However, you actually have to understand what this means. Too many people claim they have no control over many things they actually DO have control of(ie, finances, career, etc).

Things like height, what others think/say about you, etc are some things that are truly outside your control.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't spend a second worrying about what it could have been like or things outside of my control. Pointless and will fill your mind with needless things to take up mental energy that will get you nowhere.
I don't think such things either, it was to just illustrate my point. I'm just being an advocate for the 5'4 Indian men who get gaslit that their appearance has nothing to do with why they can't get pvssy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't think such things either, it was to just illustrate my point. I'm just being an advocate for the 5'4 Indian men who get gaslit into thinking their appearance has nothing to do with why they can't get pvssy.
One of the biggest players I ever knew was my 5'5" Italian friend growing up...he used to clean up at the clubs with the hot 5'1" and 5'2" chicks.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest players I ever knew was my 5'5" Italian friend growing up...he used to clean up at the clubs with the hot 5'1" and 5'2" chicks.
Dem shorties are uppity tho. Bratty at best.

Shortcels, move to Mexico. The ladies are decent and everyone is short there.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime you're obsessed with your own 'flaws', women will notice your frustration and bail.

Whether it's about height, baldness, small penis, scars, facial hair, lack of funds, wearing glasses, acne-pits, small wrists, no chin, big nose, whatever: if you don't care, they don't care.

Attraction revolves around being good company. I know midgets who are great people to be around and get nookie all the time. They don't give a sh!t about not being 'six feet tall'. Nobody likes the company of the frustrated.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is mountains of science that women on average 1. like tall guys no matter their own size, 2. women don't like men shorter than them
I am 5'6.5'' and i had multiple instances of her talking to me in online dating and seemingly attracted and then 'oh, i saw how short you are, goodbye'

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'6.5'' and i had multiple instances of her talking to me in online dating and seemingly attracted and then 'oh, i saw how short you are, goodbye'
Doesn't sound like you were actually talking. You were just texting each other, yes?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think it’s stupid to whine about your own shortcomings such as height. You change the things you have control over and accept the things you can’t.
In Europe or the USA it’s just a fact that women prefer men over 6 foot. That doesn’t mean you can’t get women as these incels claim. You can still get women your chances are just a little bit lower.
if you as a 5‘7 guy don’t want height to be an issue at all, your only option is to move to another country where your height is considered tall.
In the west you won’t be the tall guy.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you as a 5‘7 guy don’t want height to be an issue at all, your only option is to move to another country where your height is considered tall.
Or just ignore women who are obsessed with superficial 'qualities'.

If you're great company and a woman rejects you for not being tall enough, just ignore those shallow women.

My male pattern baldness became more noticeable in my late twenties, so I shaved my head. And I know that probably ruined my chances with women attracted to Fabio or Lorenzo Lamas. But I didn't 'suffer from hairloss', there was no 'suffering' involved.
And I didn't bemoan the fact that the Fabio women weren't interested in me. Women who would see my baldness as something that detracts from my attractiveness are not the type of women I date. Shallow people are unattractive to me.

Nor should you date anyone who makes an issue of your length.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've seen it over and over, men in the above height range with an attractive woman on their arm.
Volunteered at an event today and noticed a solid 7.5 to 8 in her late 20s or early 30s working at next booth. I wondered if she gave me a "glance" but then saw her locking lips with a ginger dude who was 5'6" or 5'7" tops! This guy was just average in the face too and didn't look rich.
Stop making your height an excuse and the false belief if you were at least 5'10" all your women troubles would go away
I'm 6'0 btw and don't have tons of options
Now, men who are under 5'5", I'm not going to lie, you will have it very, very hard with women.
5'5" seems to be the cut off.
From my observations there are more tall simps guys who struggle with women then above average short guys who are successful with women.

I'm short guy ( 5'7) and I'm doing better than most tall guys for the simple reason that the majority of the tall guys are ultra simps.

There's no benefit being tall guy if you're simp. Plain and simple.
Women will reject simp tell guy same as they reject average short guy.