Abundance is the most important factor

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been on this forum for some time and I remember when I used to open threads about some girl I was talking to and she didn’t respond the way I wanted.
then you get advice and most of it is really useful and you realize what you did wrong and what you could do better.
I mean that’s nice but now that I have more choice than before I realize that individual girls don’t matter at all. Even if they act flaky or whatever I don’t care. There are other women I can talk to. Sure there are some you prefer but to be honest if these girls don’t want you, it’s not worth wasting your time with them.
if you have other women you’re talking to it won’t matter. A individual girl won’t matter and you can only really understand what I mean if you are not needy and have other options.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been on this forum for some time and I remember when I used to open threads about some girl I was talking to and she didn’t respond the way I wanted.
then you get advice and most of it is really useful and you realize what you did wrong and what you could do better.
I mean that’s nice but now that I have more choice than before I realize that individual girls don’t matter at all. Even if they act flaky or whatever I don’t care. There are other women I can talk to. Sure there are some you prefer but to be honest if these girls don’t want you, it’s not worth wasting your time with them.
if you have other women you’re talking to it won’t matter. A individual girl won’t matter and you can only really understand what I mean if you are not needy and have other options.
This is the way. Well said.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now that I have more choice than before I realize that individual girls don’t matter at all. Even if they act flaky or whatever I don’t care. There are other women I can talk to. Sure there are some you prefer but to be honest if these girls don’t want you, it’s not worth wasting your time with them.
Great that you realise that.

Most guys seem to be scarcity-driven, though. Even when they (should) know better, they still radiate thirst and desperation.

And you can tell them to stop chasing worthless women and follow the path to abundance by living their best life without hankering for sex, but they will always have an excuse for being so thirsty all the time.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most guys seem to be scarcity-driven, though. Even when they (should) know better, they still radiate thirst and desperation.

And you can tell them to stop chasing worthless women and follow the path to abundance by living their best life without hankering for sex, but they will always have an excuse for being so thirsty all the time.
yes but there are other factors that make a man focus on a specific woman such as emotional attachment. Sometimes you’re just not able to think straight.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you’re just not able to think straight.
Infatuations and obsessive behaviour show a distinct lack of emotional self-control.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seem to be two types of men in this world. Or perhaps 3. Those who are desperate after a one day dryspell. Those who opt out of the game for good and have 100 % peace knowing they "just won't get any ". And finally those who made it work.

Tbh the whole abundance mindset and how the RP describes this is rather aking to the second option ( MGTOW). When you have two women but you lose one it's like being "almost broke". Same desperation as being actually broke.

I keep seeing how many men say they are done dating and how they're doing anything and everything except chasing women.

Seems like men have a switch in their brain that can override the power of the urge to "procreate "( get p00sy). I still need to find that switch..

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like your post
And i think around 50% of men feel that no friggin woman wants them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're now a Jedi my friend!!! Even if you do not have a bunch of women at the moment one flakes on you eventually if you put yourself out there they will come, it's a numbers game but to have the numbers in your favor you have to put yourself out there and of course be your best self. It's all about mindset first, and it looks like you have that figured out.

Thirst makes men do some strange things, the thing is the thirstier you are the more desperate and simpish you act and it's a turn-off to women kind of like it's a turn of to men when a woman is to needy. Same energy

As I've got older I learned the secert to curbing this thirst is to be present and calm, and realize that you can't force it. The more I'm in my "Chill" (or as most people would call it stoic but I'm far from) the easier it gets

There seem to be two types of men in this world. Or perhaps 3. Those who are desperate after a one day dryspell. Those who opt out of the game for good and have 100 % peace knowing they "just won't get any ". And finally those who made it work.

Tbh the whole abundance mindset and how the RP describes this is rather aking to the second option ( MGTOW). When you have two women but you lose one it's like being "almost broke". Same desperation as being actually broke.

I keep seeing how many men say they are done dating and how they're doing anything and everything except chasing women.

Seems like men have a switch in their brain that can override the power of the urge to "procreate "( get p00sy). I still need to find that switch..
Let's be honest a lot of guys who say they are quitting dating weren't in the game to begin with. I have spoken to some incels myself a few years ago and they give up after 10 rejections, 10 rejections!!!! I use to get rejected 10-50 times a night back in the day when I was a "Game addict" but I'm talking about these guys got rejected 10 times in their live and now it's doom and gloom and we are talking about men in their early 20's working at chick fillet, living with their parents not going to school etc

Do not expect a woman to make you happy, it's better to be a man of joy and peace and have a woman enhance it, instead of relying on another person for complete emotional fulfillment

Also a lot of "MGTOWs" are one ******* away from going back to the plantation. In 2016/2017 I used to be friends with a latino guy who was a "Super MGTOW"(he even made youtube videos but didn't get a lot of views) the guy found out his baby momma was cheating on him and swore of women. He then went to the Philippines in 2017 (before Passport bros became a thing) smashed 10 women in a month, and met his now wife a doctor. The guy left MGTOW, deleted all his youtube videos and no one knows where the **** he's been since lmfaoooo

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've got older I learned the secert to curbing this thirst is to be present and calm, and realize that you can't force it. The more I'm in my "Chill" (or as most people would call it stoic but I'm far from) the easier it gets
I call it maturity. A mature man stays emotionally disengaged and outcome independent.
This 'stoicism' is part of the martial arts principle Fudōshin (State of Imperturbability) that allows a warrior on the battlefield to keep his head while around them people are dying violently. When properly internalised, Fudōshin will keep you from making emotional decisions and/or form emotional attachments prematurely.
As a result, you don't get infatuated with 'hot babes' anymore, but you see through the superficial beauty to determine the value of the woman inside. And whether she has what it takes to be in an intimate relationship with you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the advice in these cases will be to forget the girl, and move on to one who shows more interest. Which is good advice. The advice on what you can do better is usually best applied to the NEXT girl you approach.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're living in The Post-Industrial West, you've access to a wider array of women than that which was available to men who lived in ALL prior eras

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you haven't even made it to first base in the past 5 plus years. You should probably refrain.

It's like a rich main giving advice that the way to make allot of money is to invest your million and quit your job to someone who is barely getting by on their 9-5 job. Very helpful.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also a lot of "MGTOWs" are one ******* away from going back to the plantation. In 2016/2017 I used to be friends with a latino guy who was a "Super MGTOW"(he even made youtube videos but didn't get a lot of views) the guy found out his baby momma was cheating on him and swore of women. He then went to the Philippines in 2017 (before Passport bros became a thing) smashed 10 women in a month, and met his now wife a doctor. The guy left MGTOW, deleted all his youtube videos and no one knows where the **** he's been since lmfaoooo
That still shows that Westerns women suck, which is why he went to the Philippines.

Talk about which, @Travel memoir21, do you want to weigh in on the Phippines?

I had watched a video of a Filipina girl over lunch and she was telling me about how the Filipina women from the village/country are so different from the women in the city. Like how shy they were, they don't use showers, and are very shy in public and don't speak English very well. Very interesting lunch. But it shows that in a different country, an incel could turn into a slayer. Filipina women are just more down to Earth and less delusional (ie some feminist crap is going there too, but it's not at the same toxic level as here....even you complain that your dates with women suck because the women you see are delusional and good for one thing only).

Last edited: