She thought she could do better...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these chicks that divorce r@pe their husbands never gets old. :rofl:
It always back fire on them and then they go out and make silly TikToks about it.

Now do remember that these are the older generations of women with more instilled traditional values e.g. Boomers, X-gen, and somewhat Millennials.

With the even newer generations I do not see this getting better, but worse as younger Millennials, Generation Z, Generation Alpha have even less loyalty and less beliefs in the older traditional values of love, marriage, monogamy etc. because of the hookup dating culture and social media, feminism with has ripped the old fabric of how interrelationships between men and women works. So Gents, don't get married and protect yourself.

Don't jump into marriage because you have onitis (e.g. being in-love). Always do your due diligence over minimum I would argue minimum two years to get to learn the real person behind the face.

Women also have tendency to hide their real personalities for a very long time so it has to be long time to get to know who they really are. Don't be the next fool that will be turned into a wreck because she thought she could do better than you.

Only marry a chick if there is kids involved and stay safe my dudebros.
It is going to get absolutely more brutal out there as we move head throughout the next years to come.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always back fire on them and then they go out and make silly TikToks about it.
She is recent divorcee at age 53. Her marriage ended in 2022 after 24 years.

It seems like she got a good enough divorce settlement. She is renting a place in Westchester County, New York, an upscale suburban area.

It looks like she waited until her only son was a freshman or sophomore in college to end the marriage. More than likely it was done during his freshman year. She waited until they were officially empty nesters to end the marriage, though it seems like it had been an unhappy marriage for her for at least 8-12 years prior to her ending it.

As a 51-53 year divorced woman with one adult child, there's not much of a dating market for her since she's older. She has the advantage of not being a true single mom (since her child is already an adult) but she has the disadvantage of being old. She will have options though it's likely she's getting with another older divorced dad of adult children who is a beta male. It's not that exciting of an option for her. It won't fulfill her hypergamy since at best she's getting another unexciting man (other than possibly his money) just like her ex-husband. Her ex-husband was likely some boring provider beta male type since they were likely living in upscale parts of New York and/or Connecticut.

remember that these are the older generations of women with more instilled traditional values e.g. Boomers, X-gen, and somewhat Millennials.
She's a 53 year old Generation X'er. Her values are different. She waited it out until her kid was in college to exit. Her marriage was like empty to her and at best she felt like she was in a roommate situation with her husband. Her waiting to time the divorce was more of traditional values as she wanted to see her marriage through to get her son to adulthood. A Millennial female would have exited sooner after becoming unhappy.

There's about an 80% chance of AT LEAST one of the following 3 things happening over the lifespan of a marriage...
  • Divorce
  • Affair
  • Long periods of a mediocre to subpar dynamic where the relationship just continues on based on inertia/societal pressure. The passion is gone.
Bullet point number 3 was likely applicable in her 1998-2022 marriage from some point in the 2000s-2022. The divorce process eventually got started in 2022, but the marriage was probably functionally dead by the late 2000s-early 2010s. Unknown if there were affairs.

With the even newer generations I do not see this getting better, but worse as younger Millennials, Generation Z, Generation Alpha have even less loyalty and less beliefs in the older traditional values of love, marriage, monogamy etc. because of the hookup dating culture and social media, feminism with has ripped the old fabric of how interrelationships between men and women works. So Gents, don't get married and protect yourself.
I expect things to get worse with Millennials and Generation Z moving deeper into adulthood.

Despite all of the media hype, most Millennials are getting married. The older half of the Millennials now are 35-43 and most of them have gotten marriage by now. When I think about the Millennials I know who are 35-43, the majority of them have gotten married and a lot of them have had kids. As an early 40s Millennial, I have managed to date some women near my own age that have never married.

In real life, it's more difficult to meet never married Millennials near my age though it would be easier for me to find never married Millennials near my age on a dating app in my city.

I agree with your advice in the last sentence in most cases.

It is going to get absolutely more brutal out there as we move head throughout the next years to come.
A lot of men in the West get married because they want to form a family with a woman.

In doing so, they are creating the next generation of broken families. There's a high probability that a divorce will happen before the first child turns 18.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What baffles me the most is that a lot of men still want to get married. It seems that it's ingrained within our brain.

Getting married because it's the ultimate trophy to reach when it comes to getting and keeping women. I've said many times before that two former friends are now passportbro-ed their ways to a wife, obviously I had to cut contact with them. Which kind of hurts me but still.

I can't role with them anymore because to me It's amazing why a man in 2024 still wants to get married knowing that there's an eighty percent failure rate , but I geuss the power of the VG is so strong that a man still think that a marriage is the quickest and most secured way to get box.

I'm at a point where I'm satisfied with having no relationships with women. Yes, I want women but on my terms and knowing female nature I'm extremely careful with my vetting process.

Meanwhile , two of 2 of my close former friends go the exact opposite way and they are putting everything they have on the line for a woman. Mind you, one of them is 42 and the other one is 37.It's not like they are young boys.So if this doesn't work out (which is won't) , they will be left with nothing but scars and wounds for the rest of their lives.

You tell me what's up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She wanted to find a guy with a big d!ck that could fvck her senseless and had everything going for him...

Likely she found that the guys who fvcked her the best wouldn't commit to her since they had plenty of options or were of the loser variety and the ones who would she felt were a big downgrade from what she already divorced.

Last edited:

EndlessNameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
What baffles me the most is that a lot of men still want to get married. It seems that it's ingrained within our brain.

Getting married because it's the ultimate trophy to reach when it comes to getting and keeping women. I've said many times before that two former friends are now passportbro-ed their ways to a wife, obviously I had to cut contact with them. Which kind of hurts me but still.

I can't role with them anymore because to me It's amazing why a man in 2024 still wants to get married knowing that there's an eighty percent failure rate , but I geuss the power of the VG is so strong that a man still think that a marriage is the quickest and most secured way to get box.

I'm at a point where I'm satisfied with having no relationships with women. Yes, I want women but on my terms and knowing female nature I'm extremely careful with my vetting process.

Meanwhile , two of 2 of my close former friends go the exact opposite way and they are putting everything they have on the line for a woman. Mind you, one of them is 42 and the other one is 37.It's not like they are young boys.So if this doesn't work out (which is won't) , they will be left with nothing but scars and wounds for the rest of their lives.

You tell me what's up.
One of the main reasons guys still want to get married despite all the divorce stories is because they seek social validation, and marriage allows them to get acceptance and approval from their peers.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to find a guy with a big d!ck that could fvck her senseless and had everything going for him...

Likely she found that the guys who fvcked her the best wouldn't commit to her since they had plenty of options or were of the loser variety and the ones who would she felt were a big downgrade from what she already divorced.
Ye, but do remember there is tons of these chicks out there (Just go on X or TikTok) and it is an endless stream of women like her which I only used as an example for all of these women.

They think they can do better, monkey branch etc., only to find out that the dating market has changed and is now brutal to them as their SMV is almost gone and no guy wants to commit to them, so they are all in general treated treated like cvmbucket.

Also they get absolutely furious of course when they find out that their former ex now does way better than her in all aspects and now have upgraded to a much younger cute GF and now they all doe this cry/victim TikTok videos about their regret/lack of love in their life.

Cats, boxed wine, some occasional hookups and crying Tiktok's is their only future...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the main reasons guys still want to get married despite all the divorce stories is because they seek social validation, and marriage allows them to get acceptance and approval from their peers.
I don't see any reason myself to get married, not even if there is kids involved. There is simply zero benefits for guys to get married with the current family law in the western world. On top of the is the issue of female nature once they "score the jackpot" as their interest, respect etc. drops quite fast, plus they often get fat too as they now have no longer any incentive to be in shape. If you complain they can just rob you for your assets. So she knows she will win in the family courts.

Actually; the only reason I can see today as a valid reason for getting married is out of respect of your dad and your former ancestors so your kids will carry on your family name to keep the blood line alive. But that is it. But even with that in mind, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

If a man stays unmarried while the majority of his friends get and stay married, he becomes a misfit within his own social circle. He will see less of his married man friends on a 1-on-1 basis. It's not the same after some of his married man friends become divorced man friends.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

If a man stays unmarried while the majority of his friends get and stay married, he becomes a misfit within his own social circle. He will see less of his married man friends on a 1-on-1 basis. It's not the same after some of his married man friends become divorced man friends.
I'm old. there's a lot of divorced men out there. it's not a big deal anymore. if you see an older man without a ring and he's sociable, he's probably also divorced.

things change. you find other people to hang out with and do things with. I'm so glad I'm an older man than an older woman. single older women have it so rough (but then again they had it so easy when they were younger)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now do remember that these are the older generations of women with more instilled traditional values e.g. Boomers, X-gen, and somewhat Millennials.

Don't jump into marriage because you have onitis (e.g. being in-love). Always do your due diligence over minimum I would argue minimum two years to get to learn the real person behind the face.

Women also have tendency to hide their real personalities for a very long time so it has to be long time to get to know who they really are. Don't be the next fool that will be turned into a wreck because she thought she could do better than you.

So what was she up to for the first 2yrs post divorce? LOL You bet she was sampling some new cahk. Then she got feelers for one but couldn't reel him into her web. Now all of the sudden.....BOOM....reality sets in......the party is over. Her looks aren't getting it done like they used to, she has no one, and she isn't getting the attention/validation she wants. BOOHOO, so she makes a video and along come a bunch of beta chumps and female sympathizers.

Its what she doesn't say that is telling. Ohh if the husband could chime in.

I also couldn't help but notice that her precious picture of her and her son is mainly HER. It only shows a partial of his face from the side.

My exwife has experienced the same thing and it still effects her many years later.

Too bad women never learn from each other. They could save themselves a lot of pain. They've never struck me as wise.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't disagree with you however I do think a shift will happen(you're starting to see it now with some women questioning feminism and/or hookup culture))

I have mentioned this before but a lot of women aren't happy with hook-up culture this is obvious because Gen-Z is having less sex. I do think as times get harder due to a future famine, economic situations, and general chaos. You will see a huge movement of women to traditional Christian values. It may take 12-48 months but I do see it happening, cause going woke has left a lot of women miserable

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what was she up to for the first 2yrs post divorce? LOL You bet she was sampling some new cahk. Then she got feelers for one but couldn't reel him into her web. Now all of the sudden.....BOOM....reality sets in......the party is over. Her looks aren't getting it done like they used to, she has no one, and she isn't getting the attention/validation she wants. BOOHOO, so she makes a video and along come a bunch of beta chumps and female sympathizers.

Its what she doesn't say that is telling. Ohh if the husband could chime in.

I also couldn't help but notice that her precious picture of her and her son is mainly HER. It only shows a partial of his face from the side.

My exwife has experienced the same thing and it still effects her many years later.

Too bad women never learn from each other. They could save themselves a lot of pain. They've never struck me as wise.
Yup the guy she wants is treating her as an option at best, the guy that would treat her the way she would like to be treated is a downgrade not just from the guy she wants but also her ex. It's a cold world we are in but now what happens is, the current scenario for her could be she has a young guy in rotation for sex and a beta guy to pay for he(I've seen this), at her age it would be best to course-correct become submissive etc however that may be highly unlikely unless something were to happen to wake her up!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women also have tendency to hide their real personalities for a very long time so it has to be long time to get to know who they really are.
A 53yrs old woman crying on TikTok can't have been mentally sane at 27 when she got married. Furthermore, she was already used up goods by then as she's now dating a guy she used to date in college.
So her ex husband couldn't have been that much different to her, quality wise. In other words, no quality guy would marry a 27yrs old showing signs of mental illness AND having a body count.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1728659606338.png
Well with Generation Z it seems that all bets are off where they consider themselves as it is a good thing to be a wh@re and think it is a accomplishment which of course, is anything but far from that.

If women would have done this just like 10 years back or even further back they would have been slut shamed for it by both their friends and the society as a whole.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, how many men would like to bang 365 women in one year?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="AureliusMaximus, post: 3133508, member: ]

If women would have done this just like 10 years back or even further back they would have been slut shamed for it by both their friends and the society as a whole.
[/QUOTE]

As recently as 10 years ago, the sort of gals cut from the mold of today's OnlyFans thots moved from Akron to either LA or Vegas, did a hitch in porn(Skinemax fare, hardcore, or both) then returned to the suburbs, married, and adopted white picket fence lives... Social media being in it's infancy made it much easier for these broads to disavow their youthful indiscretions

All that's different today: Women who have this particular wild hair up their snatches can shoot their own videos in their living rooms, make that fortune online, BUT won't be able to escape their pasts

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....

With the introduction of the internet the very social fabric has been disturbed.
One could put together a similar graph chronicling how many people have been murdered, maimed, or disabled via firearm, from the year our species first appeared-through the present. From The 13th Century forward, those numbers would go nowhere but up. Technology disturbs the social fabric quite frequently, yet somehow, the world keeps on turning