Why are there so many dudes in the PUA/Game community that don't have their sh*t together?

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not talking about criminals; I am talking about low ambition men with unskilled labor jobs or guys in social status/clout jobs.

1. They have a much larger dating pool than successful men because they have nothing to lose. Any girl in the social ladder is available to him, while an Engineer has to date women within a few Standard Deviations of him. Yes, he could date the Mcdonalds fry cook, but that would be a disaster, or he could date some Boss Babe CEO, but she would never see him as an equal or superior.

2. They don't have personal responsibilities or some job expectations to hold them back. You ever notice how Boss Babes date guys like Travis Barker or Jesse Pinkman haha? These are the bad boy toys for grown women.
Travis Barker has a net worth of $50 million (and is extremely busy with his businesses as well as his career in the biggest pop punk band of all time).

Yeah, Travis totally has a bad boy appearance/demeanor. But at the same time, he's a career man/CEO.

If a boss babe CEO will never view an engineer as an equal, she'd certainly never view a low-earning man as an equal.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly you walk around London you see a lot of male 8s and 9s dating female 5s who think they are the **** in reality they are just living in a city where the sexual market favours them

My brother who lived in London has a tonne of value-6 ft , successful author , multi millionaire etc. the best he managed to date was a single mother off tinder - hoeflation is real - the biggest issue for him was he saw pua as creepy and never really made active effort to approach women consistently as he saw puas as creeps - I think the common misconceptions men have over what consistent approaching can do for them is understated and I don't think the red pill helps - looking back I don't think more "value" or smv would've helped my brother but pua approaching and consistency would've done him a world of good. again each person's situation is different
I've had a woman I tried pickup artistry on compare me to Jeffrey Dahmer.

When that's the reception you get when you try pickup artistry, it's easy to feel like a creep.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if going all out with tattoos would help my chances with the ladies.
Nope. Wouldn't be congruent with your demeanour. What would help with the ladies you already know but cannot apply because of your panic attacks. Tattoos will not compensate for incel behaviour. You should do martial arts and become a biker first.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a woman I tried pickup artistry on compare me to Jeffrey Dahmer.
Jeff was gay. He targeted young gay males.
And he got a sh*tload of love letters from women while incarcerated. Hybristophilia is not a joke.
Plus he messed with the wrong inmates and got a violent ending in the showers.

You just look like a dork.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the community over rates “game” and under rates career, status and physique.

You can have zero “game” but have a solid career and look good and you’ll do immeasurably better than someone you describe.

Do we really think a doctor would lose out to a delivery drivers because the driver negged the girl? LOL
In your 20s most women don't care about your career like that because everyone is young and trying to grind or figure it out unless you're dealing with a particular kind of woman i.e. worried about status, golddigger, etc

However, in your 30s that's when it changes, in another thread Jesse Pinkman was talking about PUA guys in their 30s working low-entry jobs and staying with their parents. Game will maybe allow you to go on dates, and bang a chick for a couple of months. However the older you get the more your career and living situation matters. This is where I would say if you 35+ living at home or living in the trailer parks or a bad area it can affect your prospects and options. Most women will judge you on your place even if you have your own place, if her place is nicer than yours or not up to par you can lose women that way as well speaking from personal experience. IMO this where money can be a game-changer in regards to logistics. Women won't know if you're making an average income, rich, or broke, but they can gauge an idea by where you live, the type of car you drive etc.

A guy living with his parents isn't an attractive prospect for most women, similar to a fat women isn't an attractive prospect to most men

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your 20s most women don't care about your career like that because everyone is young and trying to grind or figure it out unless you're dealing with a particular kind of woman i.e. worried about status, golddigger, etc

However, in your 30s that's when it changes, in another thread Jesse Pinkman was talking about PUA guys in their 30s working low-entry jobs and staying with their parents. Game will maybe allow you to go on dates, and bang a chick for a couple of months. However the older you get the more your career and living situation matters. This is where I would say if you 35+ living at home or living in the trailer parks or a bad area it can affect your prospects and options. Most women will judge you on your place even if you have your own place, if her place is nicer than yours or not up to par you can lose women that way as well speaking from personal experience. IMO this where money can be a game-changer in regards to logistics. Women won't know if you're making an average income, rich, or broke, but they can gauge an idea by where you live, the type of car you drive etc.

A guy living with his parents isn't an attractive prospect for most women, similar to a fat women isn't an attractive prospect to most men
basically true.
As I've mentioned before, I had one of my hottest spells (in terms of getting laid with lots of hot young girls) a few year back when I was unemployed. I had 'some' savings, and was going out most nights and hitting on every hot girl under 22. I also went travelling by myself too a few countries like Hungary where I stayed in a 'party hostel' full of teenage girls and again banged my fair share of young girls.

I've always said that not 'having your life handled' isn't really an excused for not getting laid. It's only an excuse for not being able to get into relationships or hold one down. But a very hot young girl will bang you if she thinks you are very good looking or whatever, even if you are broke and living with your parents and have no intentions of never not being broke or moving out lol. Just don't expect her to stick around too long

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically true.
As I've mentioned before, I had one of my hottest spells (in terms of getting laid with lots of hot young girls) a few year back when I was unemployed. I had 'some' savings, and was going out most nights and hitting on every hot girl under 22. I also went travelling by myself too a few countries like Hungary where I stayed in a 'party hostel' full of teenage girls and again banged my fair share of young girls.

I've always said that not 'having your life handled' isn't really an excused for not getting laid. It's only an excuse for not being able to get into relationships or hold one down. But a very hot young girl will bang you if she thinks you are very good looking or whatever, even if you are broke and living with your parents and have no intentions of never not being broke or moving out lol. Just don't expect her to stick around too long
My buddy who has been to Hungary told me Hungarian girls have big butts, with small or decent waists and are usually curvy (not American version) is this true? just curious

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy who has been to Hungary told me Hungarian girls have big butts, with small or decent waists and are usually curvy (not American version) is this true? just curious
There were certainly a lof of very pretty girls with great bodies. Small waists and good butts. They all seem to walk alot for one thing. That was one traveller dudes (who i met) theory of why so many of them seemed to be in great shape. Some very very pretty girls too. Although in my 4 days there I slept with an Irish girl a Brit girl and German girl. The German girl was way out of my league! Happy with that one!! Didn't get any luck with a local!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
“Getting your shyte together” is a relatively recent paradigm in the PUA community. Early PUA was just approach and learn game. Very little was said about other aspects of a guy’s life in early PUA (early 2000s).

Some guys are still stuck in the old paradigm.

TLDR: The line between former PUA community and more recent RP gets blurred.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were certainly a lof of very pretty girls with great bodies. Small waists and good butts. They all seem to walk alot for one thing. That was one traveller dudes (who i met) theory of why so many of them seemed to be in great shape. Some very very pretty girls too. Although in my 4 days there I slept with an Irish girl a Brit girl and German girl. The German girl was way out of my league! Happy with that one!! Didn't get any luck with a local!
European women in general are far prettier than American girls, also some (Not all) European women are very feminine. The lack of feminity in American women (even the pretty ones, a lot FEIGN feminity) has really turned me of to dating. I think if I date white girls from now it will be from Europe, American women to me are to masculine, and I just can't deal with their baffnoey

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where I would say if you 35+ living at home or living in the trailer parks or a bad area it can affect your prospects and options.
If at such ages a man has not established a career and friendships, and is living in such conditions, he is in big freaking trouble. However a viable option would be to go for a trailer-park woman and hopefully live happily ever after.
An acquaintance I grew up with is a vet with PTSD from the Second Gulf War and other psychologically problems. He lives on welfare. All of his girlfriends have been the same status as him, welfare women with social and psychological issues. I rate his SMV as a 3, only because he is well built and highly intelligent. He refused to work and likely shouldn’t, for consideration of the well being of employers. I rate his women’s SMV as 1 to 3. But he does get women.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon do you think many men are having difficulty is because they don’t want their match in looks or lower?

I don’t believe men need to have all “their **** together” to get women. And they certainly don’t for pumping and dumping, which is what most here want, and that includes serial girlfriend havers (glorified pumping and dumping).

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon do you think many men are having difficulty is because they don’t want their match in looks or lower?

I don’t believe men need to have all “their **** together” to get women. And they certainly don’t for pumping and dumping, which is what most here want, and that includes serial girlfriend havers (glorified pumping and dumping).
That is an excellent question, and honestly, I do. I belive especially with Incels to be the case. I remember there was a popular youtuber by the name of KentTV from 2013-2017(the channel is long deleted now) He had the biggest incel channel on youtube. Kent was angry, and frustrated with women, you know what happened? in 2018-2019 he got in shape (decently cut) and found a girlfriend. IMO he looks better than his girlfriend (she is overweight) but Kent stopped making Incel content and now is actually an amateur wrestler. I spoke with him about 5 years ago and he's far happier person then, then he was when he was making "Incel rage content"

What's my point? my point Is I belive a lotof men want those busty Instagram models or onlyfans chicks. Like Women Who complain about Chad/Brad, men want a girl who looks like Stacey or Andrea. I do belive in general men tend to be more pragmatic about looks than women (however women tend to be pragmatic after the age of 40 depending on their life situation), however, I have seen men who think they deserve a woman cause of their race. You know the alt-right types but most of those guys are overweight, or underweight work low paying jobs, and have the perosnality of paint drying but belive they deserve a hot white chick cause they are White as an example.

IMO as a man if you have decent social skills (able to carry a conversation, listen etc) and aren't fat and know how to dress. You need to really look at the type of women you are attracted too but also pay attention to the type of men those women are dating. You can learn a lot

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my lovers is a Hungarian former ballet dancer, so she might not be representative, but most Hungarian women are fit and trim and stay in shape. The 'body positive fat acceptance' trend hasn't been trending in that much in Western Europe, but it is totally absent in Central / Eastern Europe.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Wouldn't be congruent with your demeanour. What would help with the ladies you already know but cannot apply because of your panic attacks. Tattoos will not compensate for incel behaviour. You should do martial arts and become a biker first.
The other day, I said on here that I fully believe my panic attacks are 100% fixable.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What about a guy like me?

33 years of age, make less than 40k per year, yet live in a much nicer (albeit small) place than my income could afford (because I partially rely on parents financially)

I imagine my place might initially impress a woman. But eventually (even without me saying my income), she'd likely figure out something is off (a man with my job title living in the place I do)

I don't know what gets a man judged more. Living impoverished (but within his means) or having parents supplement his income so he won't have to live in a slum with roommates (or move back in with parents)

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If at such ages a man has not established a career and friendships, and is living in such conditions, he is in big freaking trouble. However a viable option would be to go for a trailer-park woman and hopefully live happily ever after.
An acquaintance I grew up with is a vet with PTSD from the Second Gulf War and other psychologically problems. He lives on welfare. All of his girlfriends have been the same status as him, welfare women with social and psychological issues. I rate his SMV as a 3, only because he is well built and highly intelligent. He refused to work and likely shouldn’t, for consideration of the well being of employers. I rate his women’s SMV as 1 to 3. But he does get women.
Hmm, interesting concept (SMV rating). I imagine SMV rating takes more than looks into account?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine my place might initially impress a woman. But eventually (even without me saying my income), she'd likely figure out something is off (a man with my job title living in the place I do)
Of course they will notice a 'working class' dweeb living in an upscale apartment. And whether you're autistic or not, most women avoid a 30+ year old boy still leeching on his parents.