Unpopular "Game" Opinons!

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even notorious ladykillers like Warren Beatty bedded only about 1,200 women.
Lemmy from Motorhead never married and spoke at 66 about the mathematics of sleeping with 1,000 women (a newspaper claimed he'd slept with 2,000 women, which he denied as ridiculous).

I'm pretty sure @Solomon approached thousands of women, but I gather that most of those approaches didn't lead to sex.
1000 women in 50 years for a rock star sounds reasonable.

3000 approaches (cold approaches) in 5 years
that's approximately 2 approaches per day for 1825 days. You can approach 2-3 women per days for a few weeks, but for 5 years?
I doubt it seriously.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1000 women in 50 years for a rock star sounds reasonable.

3000 approaches (cold approaches) in 5 years
that's approximately 2 approaches per day for 1825 days. You can approach 2-3 women per days for a few weeks, but for 5 years?
I doubt it seriously.
IMO, an 'approach' doesn't mean you spent hours talking a woman to spread her legs. Then again, I don't know how @Solomon approaches women and how much time he takes for each approach.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean the definition of HVM is subjective in itself? what wage or net worth do you need to start cold approaching? I think cold approaching and social skills can build up peoples skillsets in other areas of their life too - once I started getting a couple of lays from daygame my sales skills skyrocketed in my day job - the confidence gained from cold approaching really helped in that regard

Yes I want validation from women and I enjoy dating them - I dated a lot of women from cold approach and it really enhanced my life a lot I feel the majority of men could benefit from doing more approaching and having positive reinforcement as it can really improve ones self confidence (it did a lot for mine) if I hadn't had done it and procrastinated over it I wouldn't have met my girlfriend of today whom my family loves and adores. Daygame can be invaluable when done right.
Approaching is fine, but when you make it your focus, you lose other important areas. To me I started approaching regularly when I hit $100k/y, before that getting to that level was my focus.

Now I'm opening my own shop at 35, a couple of years working hard to get a the best life I can get, while putting women in the back.

That's what gives me more confidence than getting laid, sure I will approach, but that will be minimum, men have to become a catch, to get a catch, simple.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even notorious ladykillers like Warren Beatty bedded only about 1,200 women.
Lemmy from Motorhead never married and spoke at 66 about the mathematics of sleeping with 1,000 women (a newspaper claimed he'd slept with 2,000 women, which he denied as ridiculous).

I'm pretty sure @Solomon approached thousands of women, but I gather that most of those approaches didn't lead to sex.
I never said I slept with 3,000 women that is absolutely correct! Also an approach for me is as simple as talking to someone for 30 seconds. Some people may not consider that an approach but if you talk and meet a random stranger what is it?
The math is really simple from 24-29 go out an average of 2-4 times a week on average

If you go out 2 times a week that's 96 times a year
96X5(for years)=480 times going
3,000(approaches) divide that by 480= is 6.25 approaches per night

Not sure why guys think this is not possible, My goal was to do 10 approaches a night. People have to understand the late 2000s early 2010s was different era. RSD was huge My RSD wing I hung out with from 2013-2015 would do double the approaches I did but he had a 50% clip as well when we hung out he only had a 25% clip when we didn't. It wasn't unusual to go out and do 10-20 approaches. once again let me state that I learned a lot during that time about women, nightlife, social circle games etc. However that time would have been better of utilized for learning how to invest in the stock market, and starting my LLC back then

Do I regret it? at times however I can't cry over spilled milk, also I had a ton of fun since I enjoy talking to women ha ha and I learned a lot about human nature (not just women)
there are also a few members who went out with me who can vouch that I used to get busy in the field with approaching *shrugs*This field report basically explains my game to a tee when I used to do nightgame. My "Game" was to have fun, engage, sometimes you talk to a woman it wouldn't hook then you try again, and sometimes you use one woman to get the attention of others(social proof is a real thing). The best way to describe for me the club was like "Game Of Thrones" and I was Littlefinger. My strengths were opening and utlizing social proof it came in handy to get access to house parties, dorm parties, VIP, free drinks etc. By 2012 I was burned out. Went to Chicago in 2013 and it changed my life, I still have to write that experience down.

Spring Break 2012 Had My wing&girls on their knees doing the "Tebow"

^^This was from a street set I hooked late 2008(at night in a busy area), it was a white chick and a latina. I was able to bounce them to a local gas station to get some food. I dared them to make out with a hot dog in their mouth, lmfaooo tried to bounce both of them for a 3some but the latina wasn't having it. The white chick had a boyfriend, But it was a crazy night regardless

It was a different era

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, an 'approach' doesn't mean you spent hours talking a woman to spread her legs. Then again, I don't know how @Solomon approaches women and how much time he takes for each approach.
some approaches end in seconds due to the women instantly rejecting or saying she had a boyfriend - some on the other hand can go on for 10 -15 minutes if the woman invests in an interaction- I think I got my first daygame lay on my 90th approach but between that one and my first there were other sets that did yield dates but unfortunately the chemistry was **** on said dates and nothing came of it

general rule is majority of approaches fail - some turn into numbers which yield dates and a portion of those dates yield sex and a small portion of those women end up in LTRS or FWBs

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I slept with 3,000 women that is absolutely correct! Also an approach for me is as simple as talking to someone for 30 seconds. Some people may not consider that an approach but if you talk and meet a random stranger what is it?
Like I said, I read that you approached thousands of women, I didn't assume you were bragging about bedding thousands of women. And you're absolutely right, if you approach someone and they're not interested, you move on and that can happen quite quickly.

I don't go out with the purpose of getting women into my lair, but I just meet a lot of women in my day-to-day activities.

Let's take today:
I bought a Citizen diver watch through Vinted last week, fitted with the standard rubber strap.
NY0040-09W Citizen Full Lume automatic diver inside wrist pavoni.jpg

I tried the watch with the rubber strap for two days, but I don't like the feeling of rubber, so I wanted to remove the strap and put the watch on a NATO strap. Problem was that the rubber was very stiff and I couldn't open the spring bars, so I needed to go to a watch shop and ask them to remove the rubber strap.

So, this afternoon after the rain stopped, I took the watch and Klook and walked to the diamond factory around the corner from my house. They don't just trade in diamonds, but they're also an AD for Rolex and a bunch of other high end watches.
So I went up to the security guys, and asked them if I could go inside see if the watch technicians would remove the rubber strap from my Citizen watch.
They told me that I could go to the reception and ask them. The girls behind the reception desk were excited that I came inside (they told me they had seen me walk/cycle past with Klook) and they were enthusiastic about meeting him, even if they had to stay behind the bulletproof glass. One of the female employees who guides tourists through the factory started chatting and took me into the boutique to the ladies at the watch station, who packaged my watch carefully in foam and send it with the NATO strap upstairs though a tube system.
The 'guide' was chatting with me and had to excuse herself and go back to the reception area, but as I was chatting with the ladies at the watch station, other female employees came over to chat and take pictures of Klook, paying me compliments on 'the whole package' and suddenly the guide was back to mix with the other women fawning over Klook.
The tube returned my watch on the NATO strap and the young sales clerk (who had just stared at me the whole time) put the rubber strap in a velvet bag embossed with the label of the factory. Instead of putting it for me on the counter, she held the little bag out to me and when I took it she looked me in the eye and squeezed my fingers with the bag, then looked down. I thanked her and asked her if I owed them anything for the service and she said, "No, it was our pleasure. I hope to welcome you here again."
The guide came over and asked me if I wanted to leave through the usual exit (a revolving door) or if she could take me back to the reception area. I chose the latter so the reception ladies could say goodbye to Klook. After enthusiastic waving from the reception ladies I left the building, had a chat with the security guys and went to a café for coffee.
I took the bag with the rubber strap from my inside pocket to put it in my bag and felt a card in the velvet bag. It was a standard business card. When I turned it over, it had as small drawn heart and a mobile number written on the back. And the guide just started following me on IG.

So, in the space of about thirty minutes, I spoke with 6-7 women, and two were bold enough to get me their number / IG.

Edited to add: at no point in the conversation did I show romantic/sexual interest in any of the women. The guide told me her name several times. I was my usual charming self. :cool:

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're going to hire Black Cube to investigate every woman you have designs on, there's no way to know for sure what her body count is. Same way their's never a guarantee the waiter didn't s-it in that highly overpriced lasagna you just ordered at Spago's. Life is inherently filled with risks