Unpopular "Game" Opinons!

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even notorious ladykillers like Warren Beatty bedded only about 1,200 women.
Lemmy from Motorhead never married and spoke at 66 about the mathematics of sleeping with 1,000 women (a newspaper claimed he'd slept with 2,000 women, which he denied as ridiculous).

I'm pretty sure @Solomon approached thousands of women, but I gather that most of those approaches didn't lead to sex.
1000 women in 50 years for a rock star sounds reasonable.

3000 approaches (cold approaches) in 5 years
that's approximately 2 approaches per day for 1825 days. You can approach 2-3 women per days for a few weeks, but for 5 years?
I doubt it seriously.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1000 women in 50 years for a rock star sounds reasonable.

3000 approaches (cold approaches) in 5 years
that's approximately 2 approaches per day for 1825 days. You can approach 2-3 women per days for a few weeks, but for 5 years?
I doubt it seriously.
IMO, an 'approach' doesn't mean you spent hours talking a woman to spread her legs. Then again, I don't know how @Solomon approaches women and how much time he takes for each approach.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean the definition of HVM is subjective in itself? what wage or net worth do you need to start cold approaching? I think cold approaching and social skills can build up peoples skillsets in other areas of their life too - once I started getting a couple of lays from daygame my sales skills skyrocketed in my day job - the confidence gained from cold approaching really helped in that regard

Yes I want validation from women and I enjoy dating them - I dated a lot of women from cold approach and it really enhanced my life a lot I feel the majority of men could benefit from doing more approaching and having positive reinforcement as it can really improve ones self confidence (it did a lot for mine) if I hadn't had done it and procrastinated over it I wouldn't have met my girlfriend of today whom my family loves and adores. Daygame can be invaluable when done right.
Approaching is fine, but when you make it your focus, you lose other important areas. To me I started approaching regularly when I hit $100k/y, before that getting to that level was my focus.

Now I'm opening my own shop at 35, a couple of years working hard to get a the best life I can get, while putting women in the back.

That's what gives me more confidence than getting laid, sure I will approach, but that will be minimum, men have to become a catch, to get a catch, simple.