A man's horniness vs a woman's horniness

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want sex for validation. But because that is like a drug to a woman, women are infinitely more horny than us.
They got social media, likes, etc.... they have a zillion more options to get validation then they did a few decades ago / pre-internet. If that were true then women would be pursuing sex way more before the modern internet.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They got social media, likes, etc.... they have a zillion more options to get validation then they did a few decades ago / pre-internet. If that were true then women would be pursuing sex way more before the modern internet.
Women are avoiding sex for the same reason they always avoided it: because of something stupid as social status. Compared to what you lose if men just went out and raped: the continuation of the human sex and a progressing society.

In that way, it doesn't matter, women still have the higher horniess simply by those metrics.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think it is about the same. The only differences are that:
  • Men can sleep with women they aren't attracted to.
  • Women generally cannot sleep with men they aren't attracted to.
  • Women can marry men they don’t love.
  • Men typically can't marry women they don't love.
This explains the difference in frequency and partners in each gender.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally

Men are very horny from 18 - 29.
Men are less horny from 30-39
Men are not that horny 40-49

Women are not horny 18 - 29
Women are more horny 30-39
Women are very horny 40-49

Everything depends on a women's youth.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally

Men are very horny from 18 - 29.
Men are less horny from 30-39
Men are not that horny 40-49

Women are not horny 18 - 29
Women are more horny 30-39
Women are very horny 40-49

Everything depends on a women's youth.
I was about to respond to these, but I realised it would be a waste of time.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you say the typical man is hornier than the typical woman?

Any given man is far more likely than any given woman to be down for casual sex (which gives men the reputation of being hornier).

Within the confines of a committed/steady relationship, however, it's common for the woman to want sex more often than the man (I say this based on comments I've heard broads make, as well as comments other men have made to me about their girlfriend).

In a nutshell: A man isn't necessarily hornier than a woman (in terms of our appetite for sex); we're just less picky about who we have sex with. Additionally, getting to know a partner before having sex isn't as important to us.
You'd be surprised how many women are not only down for casual sex, but go out intent on getting it. Yes, even your sweet little "good" girls.

Most men with experience and game will be more interested in getting to know a girl before banging her. Physical beauties are a dime a dozen. I need a mental connection or she bores me. Unless of course she's a professional and it's quid pro quo.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many women are not only down for casual sex, but go out intent on getting it. Yes, even your sweet little "good" girls.

Most men with experience and game will be more interested in getting to know a girl before banging her. Physical beauties are a dime a dozen. I need a mental connection or she bores me. Unless of course she's a professional and it's quid pro quo.
I haven't been lucky enough to find this plethora of broads looking for casual sex.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been lucky enough to find this plethora of broads looking for casual sex.
Don't worry about that, they're not looking for cuddles.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money, muscles, game, and frame.

The same formula that works with initial attraction continues to work over an extended period of time.
I agree, but theres something that changes. If I remain the same guy I was in the beginning that I am 2 plus years later, then why is she now hornier than ever? Your statement doesn't address that. Theres someting more driving it.

I've noticed it in several of my medium-term, live in, long term relationships. Perhaps the social stigma of behing a horny wh0re goes a way and she feels she can express herself fully within the comfort and deep connection a solid relationship offers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the social stigma of behing a horny wh0re goes a way and she feels she can express herself fully within the comfort and deep connection a solid relationship offers.
This can happen. I think it would be more likely to happen in medium term relationships where the couple lives apart.

I've noticed it in several of my medium-term, live in, long term relationships.
Rollo Tomassi mentioned in this 2011 blog post (which was the basis of a chapter in 2013's "The Rational Male" book) that non-marital co-habitation typically leads to a decrease in sexual availability and desire. It is interesting that your live-in relationships have not followed the pattern described here.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can happen. I think it would be more likely to happen in medium term relationships where the couple lives apart.

Rollo Tomassi mentioned in this 2011 blog post (which was the basis of a chapter in 2013's "The Rational Male" book) that non-marital co-habitation typically leads to a decrease in sexual availability and desire. It is interesting that your live-in relationships have not followed the pattern described here.

I have a coworker whose relationship is also an exception.

He has a live-in girlfriend. He said her appetite for sex is way higher than his (sometimes he doesn't even want sex, yet he bangs her anyway to shut her up).

He's in his early 40s.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but theres something that changes. If I remain the same guy I was in the beginning that I am 2 plus years later, then why is she now hornier than ever? Your statement doesn't address that. Theres someting more driving it.
It's the difference between authenticity and pretence. If you keep your dominant masculine 'frame', she realises that you're real and not pretending to be dominant (like most guys). And that authenticity makes you more desirable.

I've noticed it in several of my medium-term, live in, long term relationships. Perhaps the social stigma of behing a horny wh0re goes a way and she feels she can express herself fully within the comfort and deep connection a solid relationship offers.
Most guys claim to be non-judgmental, but they do start judging out of insecurity. If you're not insecure and remain non-judgmental about her kinkier/darker side, she will appreciate you even more.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sexless relationship I mentioned was from more than a decade ago. What an outdated insult.
You make a mistake to think that having 'casual sex' is 'easy mode'. People who enjoy casual sex are more likely to judge your performance. You don't strike me as a great lover, I think you need intimacy more than performance sex. If that offends you, all the more confirmation that I'm right in my assessment, because there's nothing wrong with preferring intimacy over casual sex. Being so easily 'insulted' shows you're not secure enough in your manhood to ignore my comment.