I'm so nervous for my first experience.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl. Let me be clear, we don't have an emotional connection but I liked her breasts. We're going to do something tomorrow. I rented an apartment for 2 hours.

But I just masturbated today to looking her body vid. and my body is still in bad shape. Therefore, my penis is also short. I'm afraid of all these.

The girl knows I'm a virgin and didn't have any problems, in fact she liked it. It will be her second experience. I also have fears about AIDS.

What can I do about these fears? I have tons of things in my mind like what if I can't get an erection because I masturbate, what if I ejaculate early, what if she's short, what if I catch a virus, what if the place I rent is unsafe.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if a meteor falls on all our heads later? You can't worry about everything.
As Dr. Sevrin said in Star Trek:
"You are right to be concerned, but be assured also".

Don't get her pregnant.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if a meteor falls on all our heads later? You can't worry about everything.

Don't get her pregnant.
I'm going to buy a condom, but do I need to pay attention to anything else? Or is it possible that they are poor quality and torn?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait wait wait...have you not met the girl yet?
that was translate's wrong. I will talk about my d*ck :D
But yeah that will be our first date. Normally I didn't want an apartment or anything. But just having a coffee and coming back seemed unnecessary. I wanted to experience something.
I saw her before just 1 time and now we arranged a date.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the concept of ‘pre-planned’ sfx difficult to wrap my head around. Not saying it doesn’t happen. I’m just more used to spontaneously occurring. Making out leads to sfx. It just happens. This way there is much less anxiety.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the concept of ‘pre-planned’ sfx difficult to wrap my head around. Not saying it doesn’t happen. I’m just more used to spontaneously occurring. Making out leads to sfx. It just happens. This way there is much less anxiety.
Wait wait wait...have you not met the girl yet?

Don't get her pregnant.
Conditions like premature ejaculation can really be solved. But I'm seriously afraid of AIDS, to be honest.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about being pessimistic but I wouldn’t worry about getting AIDS. With your current thought process you might not get any butt cheeks.

If you want serious advise, escalate and have a good time.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just relax and enjoy.

The more you think about what could go wrong, the more likely it is that things will go wrong.

You know what to do. Just f*ck her.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about being pessimistic but I wouldn’t worry about getting AIDS. With your current thought process you might not get any butt cheeks.

If you want serious advise, escalate and have a good time.
But why? Is it worth getting AIDS just to have sex with someone? This is actually my biggest concern. Otherwise, what's the most it could do? Let it last a few seconds. I'd say there's nothing to do. But AIDS is very different. It's a serious disease.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I had physical reservations. Then I wondered if there might be cameras where I was going. Then I started to think if there was AIDS.... Sometimes I just want my mind to be quiet.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't take all these concerns and worries and put them somewhere for later, you probably won't be getting sex at all.
I'll be honest. It's like I'm not afraid of getting AIDS, but of my family and people around me finding out.
I just realized this. Because there's a possibility that even the person I marry might secretly have HIV. I just don't want my family to know that I'm having sex at this point.

Most of Turkish teens probably agrees with me.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I had physical reservations. Then I wondered if there might be cameras where I was going. Then I started to think if there was AIDS.... Sometimes I just want my mind to be quiet.
You are not mature enough or have the mentality to have sex.

Short term goals. At least kiss her.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some condoms and use it, if you are not familiar with it try to put it on before she arrives (I didn't understand if the appointment is directly in the apartment).

In any case, do some meditation, you can find guided videos on YT, you need to relax a bit.

When you are with her, talk to her, don't think too much, stay in the present, everything comes by itself.

Drink something, it might help you, position yourself in a way that you are physically close, this helps you make physical contact and both of you feel at ease.

If you can kiss her, if you are calm everything comes naturally.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some condoms and use it, if you are not familiar with it try to put it on before she arrives (I didn't understand if the appointment is directly in the apartment).

In any case, do some meditation, you can find guided videos on YT, you need to relax a bit.

When you are with her, talk to her, don't think too much, stay in the present, everything comes by itself.

Drink something, it might help you, position yourself in a way that you are physically close, this helps you make physical contact and both of you feel at ease.

If you can kiss her, if you are calm everything comes naturally.
I actually liked that he knew I was a virgin. I hope your performance is good, he says, and I just say I don't know.
I've never used a condom, but I don't think it'll be a big problem. I'll go to the market and buy a standard one. I don't even know the size :D
I rented an apartment for 2 hours. Since it's my first experience, I don't think it'll last 2 hours. I seriously don't know anything.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you have to worry about is how to put the condom on, buy a box of 6 and when you're alone try to wear it, I recommend in the right sense. For the rest, don't think about it, have fun, talk, joke, and when you're comfortable escalate, kiss her, touch her, I repeat, TOUCH her, learn to use your hands before the **** :)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m just more used to spontaneously occurring. Making out leads to sfx. It just happens. This way there is much less anxiety.
Some men need maps to the bedroom.