Ugly dudes have it made in France

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Am in Europe currently and have been to Paris, Pérrone and Lille so far and I have to say I have never seen so many attractive women with ugly or below average looking men in my life.

I have to estimate it at around 40-50%. It's unreal. You see this gorgeous woman who is in shape with a banging body and she is with some ugly dude. It happens in the US but nowhere near the degree I have seen it here.

Also have noticed that I stick out like a sore thumb due to being muscular...I think I may have seen one other guy that looks like he lifts weight since I've been here...it's extremely uncommon. Most guys are thin, have Dad Bods or are fat but like half of what an American would be fat.

I have been getting looked at like I'm a carnival sideshow act quite a bit, especially when I am wearing a tank top. Although I have had a few women look at me up and down and smile and give me a little wave as they walked by the store I was in.

But to ugly dudes, France must be the capital for being able to get hot women as it seems to be the norm rather than the exception here.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also have noticed that I stick out like a sore thumb due to being muscular.
This happened to me in Turkey.

I’ve seen footage of European nude beaches. The men looked like fat bums and had alright looking women with them.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like more and more men don't take pride in their appearance. Tons of out of shape guys here in NJ punching above their weight.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This happened to me in Turkey.

I’ve seen footage of European nude beaches. The men looked like fat bums and had alright looking women with them.
Kinda crazy since Pocket Hercules was something of a national hero when he was winning Olympic Gold medals for weightlifting.

You would think that would have caused a surge in males that wanted to lift weights.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like more and more men don't take pride in their appearance
This isn't shocking at all. As we discussed here https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/looksmaxxing-goes-mainstream.282162/#post-3117651 things that were once second-nature to men who lived in the not too distant past are now derided by large section of The Manosphere as Looksmaxxing or "Promoting trad con values"

Tons of out of shape guys here in NJ punching above their weight.
You've got fellow Jersey Man David Chase to thank for that, OC... He showed the world that a man can be just as pot-bellied as Tony Soprano, and still get panties a droppin'

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hope you're not capitulating to those urges to give The Frogs one of your lectures https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...y-lowering-homicide-rate.282454/#post-3123297 :eek: :p

Sensational news, for any man who's eager to be Patrice Alègre's successor
I'm honestly surprised...France gets a bad rap from supposedly hating Americans but I haven't seen any of it.

They have been nothing but very nice...it's funny because I start trying to talk French when I go in but as soon as I say Bonjour they switch to English...

I laugh and say my French must be pretty bad huh? :lol:

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
French people have the reputation of being arrogant, rude, with a high national pride, especially how they protect the French language against the English influx.

Who knows how they show their masculinity or how they hold their boundaries but I know their culture is the opposite of the bravado machismo that is representative of the Americas. I guess that might be changing with all immigrants from Africa and Arab counties coming into France but I always picture them not being physically imposing.

The CEO of my company is French Canadian and he runs tri-athletons. He is not muscular but he is fit, disciplined, assertive, and with the French accent he sounds intimidating.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well few reasons and you MIGHT go in patriot mode again...

Because a lot of those men do have charisma, their shyte together, approach women, got social circles , are genuinely nice and smart people ect. Because a lot of those men are leaders, and despite the modern trends a lotta women are inherently still a "woman woman" . Its kind of an example how some "rp truths" don't always have to be the absolute truth.

Other than that, American women seem to be more superficial. Doesn't surprise me ,because I'm from SOUTH America, and imo that's also America...our women are also as superficial as it gets ,but without the loyalty and surrendering to one man alone. A lotta me me me mentality.

If you think France is ...strange, I suggest you go to eastern Europe. You'll see catwalk model tier women with below average dudes. Being a hard worker alone can get such a man there.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that not only 'Ugly' dudes but also Minority Men have it more made in Europe than America.
I concur I was punching far above my weight class in Deutchland (Germany) however that was nearly 15 years ago, I'm pretty sure it's changed for the best as Gen-Z women particularly white women are more open to dating out than previous generations

Europe has some beautiful women, and the average European woman blows the average American women out of the frame in 2024

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europe has some beautiful women, and the average European woman blows the average American women out of the frame in 2024
[/QUOTE]

There was this woman in my gym a couple of years ago that was most likely an Eastern Slav (Ukrainian, Belarusian or Russian) who was tall and blonde with high cheek bones and cat eyes (think Melania Trump) and it always astounded me how much better looking she was than any of the American woman in my gym.

Funny thing is, she was a knockout in New Jersey but over her neck of the woods she was just the norm.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eurobabes are awesome, if a guy has a fetish for underarms and legs rarely touched by a razor, wax, or electrolysis

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French women are the best European women, hands down.

Likewise, Quebecois women are the best in North America.

As an aside, you can tell them apart genetically by their long, thin and straight noses (as opposed to the Itailiana and Jewess nasal abominations).

Last edited:

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating dynamics in Europe are crazy. 1 year living here and still trying to decipher.