Ugly dudes have it made in France

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of runway models are simply meh
Of course. Most male fashion designers are gay and don't like curves on their walking mannequins.

On the other hand, I have Dutch tastes, so I prefer slim Central/Eastern European girls and 'spinner' Asian girls that you can toss around and tie up. You can keep the Kardassians.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Of course. Most male fashion designers are gay and don't like curves on their walking mannequins.

On the other hand, I have Dutch tastes, so I prefer slim Central/Eastern European girls and 'spinner' Asian girls that you can toss around and tie up. You can keep the Kardassians.
I can toss around the fit girls without issue since I am built like a tank.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can toss around the fit girls without issue since I am built like a tank.
I just wonder about the size of your tank's main gun if you need to point out so much that you're muscular. ;)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda crazy since Pocket Hercules was something of a national hero when he was winning Olympic Gold medals for weightlifting.

You would think that would have caused a surge in males that wanted to lift weights.
Maybe the only hope for PocketCels?

pocket hercules 0.jpg

Vending Machine Veteran

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am in Europe currently and have been to Paris, Pérrone and Lille so far and I have to say I have never seen so many attractive women with ugly or below average looking men in my life.

I have to estimate it at around 40-50%. It's unreal. You see this gorgeous woman who is in shape with a banging body and she is with some ugly dude. It happens in the US but nowhere near the degree I have seen it here.

Also have noticed that I stick out like a sore thumb due to being muscular...I think I may have seen one other guy that looks like he lifts weight since I've been here...it's extremely uncommon. Most guys are thin, have Dad Bods or are fat but like half of what an American would be fat.

I have been getting looked at like I'm a carnival sideshow act quite a bit, especially when I am wearing a tank top. Although I have had a few women look at me up and down and smile and give me a little wave as they walked by the store I was in.

But to ugly dudes, France must be the capital for being able to get hot women as it seems to be the norm rather than the exception here.
Game of Thrones...

They surveyed women on who they would like to fvck from the show

The Hound came out on top lol

Women's minds aren't ours. They value different things.

You can be an ugly MFer with the right personality and women will still be attracted to you

A little ugliness, with a dominant personality, is paramount to a pretty boy