Will a Rolex Get You Laid? Will a Rolex Help You Get a Longer Term Girlfriend?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one: Patek Phillipe

Take it from a swiss.
Nice watch, worn by Albert Einstein among others. Great choice if you want to impress an 87-year-old man. As for women, 99% of them would have no idea what Patek Phillipe is and would probably assume it's the name of some new rapper.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good brand. Limited name recognition from women in the United States.

Jaeger-LeCoultre and Audemars Piguet are also very good brands. They also have limited name recognition from USA women.
Who cares about USA women?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took me quite a while to figure out this shyte. Wondering why all women in my life eventually happened to be low class. Because I AM LOW CLASS.
Yep. Most of the ills which disproportionately affect the male population are really just side effects of so many of us not being firmly in the middle class-all points above. Large segments of The Manosphere have exacerbated this, by actively encouraging men to drop out of so-called "Blue Pill Normie" society, in favor of retreating into fantasy worlds of video games, comic books, and social media, despite the fact that doing so is bound to keep men destitute Similar to Gay Liberation of The 70s bamboozling the very people they claimed to champion into dropping out of so-called straight society, in favor of retreating into lives of disco, poppers, and orgies

Just as the latter laid the groundwork for The AIDs Epidemic of The 80s, the former has set us up for the economic havoc we're heading into now

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Large segments of The Manosphere have exacerbated this, by actively encouraging men to drop out of so-called "Blue Pill Normie" society,
A lot of men have been finding out that the norms from the blue pill normie society are not working for them. The Manosphere did not create this.

In my generation (Millennials), too many men played by the rules and it went nowhere. They got bachelor's or even advanced degrees and had limited success in white collar corporate jobs. They saw that they were getting limited attention from women too.

When men consider buying things like Rolexes, cars, etc. to get attention from men, it is a reaction to the more competitive mating environment of this era.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice watch, worn by Albert Einstein among others. Great choice if you want to impress an 87-year-old man. As for women, 99% of them would have no idea what Patek Phillipe is and would probably assume it's the name of some new rapper.
Interesting comment because there actually is a relatively popular song by a relatively popular rapper literally called "Patek on my Wrist", but I get your point.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men have been finding out that the norms from the blue pill normie society are not working for them. The Manosphere did not create this.

In my generation (Millennials), too many men played by the rules and it went nowhere. They got bachelor's or even advanced degrees and had limited success in white collar corporate jobs. They saw that they were getting limited attention from women too
As a high school student in the late 90s-very early 2000s, myself and my peers were regularly urged to choose our university majors and careers shrewdly, as some were more gainful than others. The Manosphere has done immense harm to at least half a million gullible men, by conning them into believing that there is a Blue Pill Normie Society, and that they exist in some alternate reality... There is ONE society, and we all share it, men and women alike

P.S.- That "limited success in a white collar corporate career" still both paid a hell of a lot more, and provided a much less arduous working environment, than Burger King and digging ditches ever did. Whatever frustrations we encountered while there, let's all show a little more gratitude for all the opportunities for advancement our civilization offers

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just anecdotal, a specific case. If I had to choose between being a dude with 8 bucks on the bank or a dude with a Rolex, I'd rather be the latter.

No knock on you and I am not saying if you had a Rolex you would still be with her. I've been broke since birth and long after, and fecked the finest women. But...if I did had my shyte together I would have way more succes and abundance.

Being broke and getting women sounds cool because it's contradictory to the common believe that women chase money. But it's also a fools game because man must money
I did not look broke, nor act broke. I think "broke" is more a state of mind than anything else. My whole being radiated abundance and good energy. The girl had fun, we vibed, and things worked out. So, in that sense, getting laid doesn't require you to be rich. You can go to a club and see bottle service millionaires that have 0 game, and no woman finds them attractive, because they only rely on their "richness".

Other than that, I agree that a man should figure out how to earn and build a comfortable life for himself and others around (including potential LTR women). I am working on that.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young girls don't even know what a Rolex is
Young girls get all their info from social media, and in social media there is a lot of exposure for luxury brands

But besides that, it is irelevant if you have a Rolex or not. If you can sleep with the girl you would do it either way

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a high school student in the late 90s-very early 2000s, myself and my peers were regularly urged to choose our university majors and careers shrewdly, as some were more gainful than others. The Manosphere has done immense harm to at least half a million gullible men, by conning them into believing that there is a Blue Pill Normie Society, and that they exist in some alternate reality... There is ONE society, and we all share it, men and women alike

P.S.- That "limited success in a white collar corporate career" still both paid a hell of a lot more, and provided a much less arduous working environment, than Burger King and digging ditches ever did. Whatever frustrations we encountered while there, let's all show a little more gratitude for all the opportunities for advancement our civilization offers
I can relate to this. I was a high school student during the same period. What you described was common in high schools in better public school districts and private schools in the USA during that time.

Young girls get all their info from social media, and in social media there is a lot of exposure for luxury brands
Young girls on Instagram have a tendency to be impressed by yachts, luxury cars, and other luxury items. YOLO!

it is irelevant if you have a Rolex or not. If you can sleep with the girl you would do it either way
There are 4 main variables in attraction, seduction, and retention. They are looks, money, status, and personality. Initial attraction and seduction is more dependent upon looks than anything else, especially for men under 35. Middle aged men can use money to create initial attraction.

In general, money, status, and personality are better in longer term retention than initial attraction and seduction.

A Rolex might not make an initial approach or a first date go better. It might help with sealing the deal on a 2nd-3rd date and could help in retaining a female longer term.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes to a conversation we were having here

Possessions like a top-of-the-line watch, a ritzy home, and having an income which can keep it all going while still having cash left over to regularly travel the world signifies that a guy is doing well, both personally and professionally

Having resources and a vibrant social support system are what draws beautiful young women(Most of whom are highly conscious of their ticking, finite biological clock, desire a man who can be a solid husband to them and father to their kids. Yep... She's going to want/insist on more than one)to men, just as a beautiful face and T&A draw men to women

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possessions like a top-of-the-line watch, a ritzy home, and having an income which can keep it all going while still having cash left over to regularly travel the world signifies that a guy is doing well, both personally and professionally
This makes sense. I think a Rolex is further down in the hierarchy of possessions. There's a need to display more wealth in possessions than solely a Rolex. Having just a Rolex and a mediocre car and mediocre home is going to lead to disappointment for women.

Having resources and a vibrant social support system are what draws beautiful young women(Most of whom are highly conscious of their ticking, finite biological clock, desire a man who can be a solid husband to them and father to their kids. Yep... She's going to want/insist on more than one)to men, just as a beautiful face and T&A draw men to women
This is a problem with using money/possessions to attract women. There's less genuine desire and you're seen more for longer term arrangements. A guy with good looks and nothing special on money/possessions can inspire genuine desire. Genuine desire is a better angle for getting sex than using luxury brand possessions.

Luxury brand possessions with slightly above average looks can be helpful.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a problem with using money/possessions to attract women
Thus, the sagacious man pursues, attains, then maintains The Good Life for HIMSELF, first and foremost. Being admired by other men and lusted after by the ladies is a side-effect of doing well

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I had a conversation earlier this week with a Rolex owner. He is a married man who has been married for over a decade.

His owning of a Rolex has never gotten him pussie because he bought his first Rolex after he was married. He doesn't think it has helped his wife remain attracted to him.

He said essentially the same thing as what I am quoting above. He doesn't believe most Rolex owners will see a significant benefit in attracting new women. He thinks it could help in keeping an existing relationship but even that's questionable to him. To him, buying a Rolex isn't the most effective way into getting pussie, though he thinks the gold Day Date watches have the ability to get attention. He doesn't think the steel Rolexes are attention getters in any way. That's a common sentiment among Rolex owners and one mentioned earlier in this thread.

He thinks that there are better options if men are to use money as an angle into getting pussie.

I have had interest in buying a Rolex for a long time but have never done it. My more basic watch mentioned in the first post has served me well. When I have had interest in buying a Rolex over the years, it has been for its potential as a seduction aid. Many men have had this line of thought as it has been mentioned on other internet forums besides here.
Check out Rolexforums.com

Rolex, Patek, Piaget, IWC are more for the dude buying it than to impress anyone else. It's like their own, I made it confirmation. For females, they may like it for themselves to show off; but most dudes buy it for themselves.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolex, Patek, Piaget, IWC are more for the dude buying it than to impress anyone else. It's like their own, I made it confirmation. For females, they may like it for themselves to show off; but most dudes buy it for themselves.
Those watches are mostly 'serious bling' for successful businessmen like gangsta rappers with their diamond chains with dollar symbols, broadcasting to gold diggers that you have too much money and need help spending it on useless crap.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those watches are mostly 'serious bling' for successful businessmen like gangsta rappers with their diamond chains with dollar symbols, broadcasting to gold diggers that you have too much money and need help spending it on useless crap.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gordon Gekko had a gold 1980s era Rolex in the 1980s.

I think there is something to this. A lot of men don't get their first Rolex until their 30s when they are in longer term relationships or already married. A similar thing is likely true with Patek and the other luxury brand watches.

When these men get divorced around age 40-45, they often want their Rolex to attract new women.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gordon Gekko had a gold 1980s era Rolex in the 1980s
A high-end watch only gets the panties drenched and peeled off, IF it's attached to a man

who's similarly electrifying