Will a Rolex Get You Laid? Will a Rolex Help You Get a Longer Term Girlfriend?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Will a Rolex Get You Laid? Will a Rolex Help You Get a Longer Term Girlfriend?"

No, but it will get a dude the receiving end of several machetes + Relieved of the watch and his wallet, if he's silly enough to walk through the less ritzy parts of Santo Domingo whilst wearing that damned thing

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolex is the poor man’s luxury brand. Same as a Range Rover, it’s ostentatious and lacking in class IMO. Or on a smaller scale, the identikit BMW.

virtually none of us go deep sea diving or captain a boat, so why it’s fashionable to make-believe this I don’t know!

Jagear Le Coutier, Jaquet Droz, Glasshute…Panerai…so many brands I would put ahead of Rolex.

However. Broads and most folk don’t understand the dynamics so will only know Rolex. personally I won’t wear one, and I drive Lexus over Beamer as they are better built and designed cars. Rangy or Beamer are near the last on my list, just because they’re too obvious.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relieved of the watch and his wallet, if he's silly enough to walk through the less ritzy parts of Santo Domingo whilst wearing that damned thing
And maybe his watch arm is lobbed off as well.

I'm really laughing at the simps getting their drinks spiked by rolex hoes robbing them.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And maybe his watch arm is lobbed off as well
Hell, if MRAs some day get their wish, and Uncle Sam outlaws male cicumcision in The US(Because that's what we all crave in this Warrior Police State which, unironically, calls itself The Land Of The Free... Even MORE laws!!!)Gringos visiting The DR will be getting their PENISES chopped off by the nearest chapter of Los Trinitarios

Those Santeria blood rituals are infinitely more powerful, when there's foreskin in the cauldron, alongside a fella's limbs, head, and vital organs :eek: o_O

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolex is the poor man’s luxury brand....the identikit BMW.
There have been some comparison of Rolex to either Mercedes-Benz or BMW. The guy below isn't the only person who has made the comparison.

Broads and most folk don’t understand the dynamics so will only know Rolex.
I think many men realize that women know Rolex and they think that getting a Rolex could impress her. The Rolex brand recognition is far higher than any other watch brand.

Many of our tech gadgets have the time on them. Cell phones and computers have the time on them. The pre-smartphone cell phones had the time on them. The fact that cell phones have had the time on them has changed the perception of wrist watches. This has hurt the lower end watch brands the most.

I drive Lexus over Beamer as they are better built and designed cars.
There was a time when BMWs were well made. What you say above is truer in more recent years.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many men realize that women know Rolex and they think that getting a Rolex could impress her
Further cause to be grateful that we're regular guys, living relatively cush lives in Post-Industrial nations, despite annoying fads like Wokeness and Red Pill Theology. Acquiring a Rolex, so as to increase our chances of some broad dropping her panties, is much simpler than being a Jivaroan a tribesman in rural Ecuador, who has to present the girl of his dreams with a 100 shrunken heads, if he wishes for her to so much as spread her legs for him

The price of admission skyrockets to 300, if accessing all 3 of this gal's orifices are his ultimate ambition :oops: :confused:

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is absolutely irrelevant to your success in seduction. Unless you are luring some low quality gold digger women. But still, without game, you won't go further.

When I met my "ex", I had around 8.56 in my bank account. This should answer your question.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Further cause to be grateful that we're regular guys, living relatively cush lives in Post-Industrial nations, despite annoying fads like Wokeness and Red Pill Theology. Acquiring a Rolex, so as to increase our chances of some broad dropping her panties, is much simpler than being a Jivaroan a tribesman in rural Ecuador
This is an interesting point of view. Acquiring a Rolex to increase our chances of some broad dropping her panties has become more of a thing since the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s. Many men have had this thought process. SoSuave is not the only internet forum where this topic has been discussed. I also seem to remember Rollo Tomassi mentioning men considering Rolex/other luxury watches as a means of getting laid in either "Rational Male" or "Rational Male: Players Handbook".

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is absolutely irrelevant to your success in seduction. Unless you are luring some low quality gold digger women. But still, without game, you won't go further.

When I met my "ex", I had around 8.56 in my bank account. This should answer your question.
did she leave when she saw your bank statement?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting point of view. Acquiring a Rolex to increase our chances of some broad dropping her panties has become more of a thing since the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s. Many men have had this thought process. SoSuave is not the only internet forum where this topic has been discussed. I also seem to remember Rollo Tomassi mentioning men considering Rolex/other luxury watches as a means of getting laid in either "Rational Male" or "Rational Male: Players Handbook".
A Rolex never comes alone.

If you can afford a Rolex you can afford other things in life that MIGHT get you noticed quicker. Just facts. A man with a Rolex probably has some cash to burn, a fly car and crib, knows how to hustle ect.

The moment such a man goes broke the rolex is probably the first thing to go, so as long as you wear it things allegedly are going great for you.

To say otherwise is cap. Just wearing and showing a Rolex won't get you laid, buy I assume it's one of the last assets a man gets after he got " all of the rest". So YES, a Rolex =a testimony of your ability to grind and make money and that will ALWAYS get you noticed by women.

That's just anecdotal, a specific case. If I had to choose between being a dude with 8 bucks on the bank or a dude with a Rolex, I'd rather be the latter.

No knock on you and I am not saying if you had a Rolex you would still be with her. I've been broke since birth and long after, and fecked the finest women. But...if I did had my shyte together I would have way more succes and abundance.

Being broke and getting women sounds cool because it's contradictory to the common believe that women chase money. But it's also a fools game because man must money

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it's also a fools game because man must money
And being on the lower-lowest rungs of the socioeconmic ladder = Having a diminished quality of life overall. A diminished quality of life means the sort of women a guy brings into his life are more often than not going to be bottom of the barrel in terms of character and intellectual capacity

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Who cares?

Spend your time on something that matters, not worrying about this nonsense.

Also, stop reviving old threads and start another one if you want to discuss this.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And being on the lower-lowest rungs of the socioeconmic ladder = Having a diminished quality of life overall. A diminished quality of life means the sort of women a guy brings into his life are more often than not going to be bottom of the barrel in terms of character and intellectual capacity
Absofeckinglutely

Took me quite a while to figure out this shyte. Wondering why all women in my life eventually happened to be low class. Because I AM LOW CLASS.

That whole ride or die shorty shyte sounds like fun until you get burned by women who are just plane stupid and you knew it.

The transition to a higher class is a tough one; you don't wanna remain a target for low class women while the better ones still look passed you. Thus I know many dudes who choose to remain lower-lowest class and only have p00sy as their main goal. Ya know..pookie rayray..

Now I'm aiming to become that dude with a Rolex. I am saving until I reach my first milestone; 100k. Then I'll reassess my (financial) goals. Along with that comes a morr strict vetting process that includes rejecting p00sy that will bring trouble.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just FYI you can get indistinguishable replicas online for about $700.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolex is the poor man’s luxury brand. Same as a Range Rover, it’s ostentatious and lacking in class IMO. Or on a smaller scale, the identikit BMW.

virtually none of us go deep sea diving or captain a boat, so why it’s fashionable to make-believe this I don’t know!

Jagear Le Coutier, Jaquet Droz, Glasshute…Panerai…so many brands I would put ahead of Rolex.

However. Broads and most folk don’t understand the dynamics so will only know Rolex. personally I won’t wear one, and I drive Lexus over Beamer as they are better built and designed cars. Rangy or Beamer are near the last on my list, just because they’re too obvious.
There's only one: Patek Phillipe

Take it from a swiss.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one: Patek Phillipe

Take it from a swiss.
Very good brand. Limited name recognition from women in the United States.

Jaeger-LeCoultre and Audemars Piguet are also very good brands. They also have limited name recognition from USA women.