The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Ex, whom we got together and broke up three times... we remained friends for a year after, however, last October, she sent me a text pretty much telling me never to contact her again. This was because she saw some comments I posted on a Tik Tok video about Avoidant Personality, and I wrote something along the line of "reminds me of my ex".

So, I thought fine, I'm tired of the emotional yo-yo, never responded and left it at that. Six months later, April of this year, I got a random text from her on a Friday night, saying she wanted a "softer goodbye". Probably my bad, as I did respond. She texted me also saying that she went on a date not long ago, but heading to the date, she wished it was me.

We went out to dinner a few times, and I ended up sleeping with her, and her house. We weren't going to get back together, it was just an opportunity. However, just recently, she told me that she has started seeing someone, which has given me mixed feelings. We have history together, and it would be ok to remain friends (which I know people here would think to be sheer madness), but perhaps I should just let it go for good. My boss and good mate, and my sister, think I'm mad. Perhaps I need to wake up.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Ex, whom we got together and broke up three times... we remained friends for a year after, however, last October, she sent me a text pretty much telling me never to contact her again. This was because she saw some comments I posted on a Tik Tok video about Avoidant Personality, and I wrote something along the line of "reminds me of my ex".

So, I thought fine, I'm tired of the emotional yo-yo, never responded and left it at that. Six months later, April of this year, I got a random text from her on a Friday night, saying she wanted a "softer goodbye". Probably my bad, as I did respond. She texted me also saying that she went on a date not long ago, but heading to the date, she wished it was me.

We went out to dinner a few times, and I ended up sleeping with her, and her house. We weren't going to get back together, it was just an opportunity. However, just recently, she told me that she has started seeing someone, which has given me mixed feelings. We have history together, and it would be ok to remain friends (which I know people here would think to be sheer madness), but perhaps I should just let it go for good. My boss and good mate, and my sister, think I'm mad. Perhaps I need to wake up.
Would you be open to keeping her as a plate?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have history together, and it would be ok to remain friends (which I know people here would think to be sheer madness), but perhaps I should just let it go for good. My boss and good mate, and my sister, think I'm mad. Perhaps I need to wake up.
Would you be open to keeping her as a plate?
I think you probably have too many feelings for her still have a casual sexual relationship with her.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been 6 weeks since my ex fwb and I agreed to call it quits. She still liked me but i found out she made out with another guy. Though we had no ltr or agreements. Saw her last week in the bar I go to every weekend and she tried to get my attention by smiling waving and I greeted her quickly and moved on. I expected a text but none. Though she comes online for a long time on WhatsApp when I am too I think she is looking at my profile. But who knows she’s chatting with her a new guy. Whatever, I think a lot about texting her since she was very happy and eager to see me I saw in the bar but i resist the urge. Been on a couple of dates with new girls but I didn’t like them so much.

I’m going to stick to my guns, sometimes you feel like u wanna text. Lets keep her uncertain and unknown about my thoughts. So NC.

Reaction score
im heartbroken over my first girlfriend cheating, she told me she wants me to violate her her and stick a knife in her and all this stuff. i told her she can come over but she said no come to me so im back go ignoring her again. and ive got no job and my dad is always yelling at me. so its like a double whammy from both sides. my dad is making me feel bad everyday and im heart broken over my ex too and my dad offers zero emotional support and is kicking me out of the house when i have no job

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she remained single, I would. But I've read in this forum, which I agree is a big NO NO, that once your EX has had another Man inside her, you never go back.
:p
I think you probably have too many feelings for her still have a casual sexual relationship with her.
Yep, classic case of oneitus, but this time on steroids.

Funny that oneitus can be seen as a hot potato:rofl:

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been 6 weeks since my ex fwb and I agreed to call it quits. She still liked me but i found out she made out with another guy. Though we had no ltr or agreements. Saw her last week in the bar I go to every weekend and she tried to get my attention by smiling waving and I greeted her quickly and moved on. I expected a text but none. Though she comes online for a long time on WhatsApp when I am too I think she is looking at my profile. But who knows she’s chatting with her a new guy. Whatever, I think a lot about texting her since she was very happy and eager to see me I saw in the bar but i resist the urge. Been on a couple of dates with new girls but I didn’t like them so much.

I’m going to stick to my guns, sometimes you feel like u wanna text. Lets keep her uncertain and unknown about my thoughts. So NC.
Sometimes, you gotta admit your life ain’t what you claim it to be. Accept it and you’ll pursue the life that you want.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
im heartbroken over my first girlfriend cheating, she told me she wants me to violate her her and stick a knife in her and all this stuff. i told her she can come over but she said no come to me so im back go ignoring her again. and ive got no job and my dad is always yelling at me. so its like a double whammy from both sides. my dad is making me feel bad everyday and im heart broken over my ex too and my dad offers zero emotional support and is kicking me out of the house when i have no job
Read your first sentence, then realized your username was literally a Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V of your ‘registered’ email account. But, why??

They say that it’s tough to graduate the DJ University, but hell, they have been uppin’ their graduation rates tremendously…

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw her last week in the bar I go to every weekend and she tried to get my attention by smiling waving and I greeted her quickly and moved on. I expected a text but none. Though she comes online for a long time on WhatsApp when I am too I think she is looking at my profile. But who knows she’s chatting with her a new guy. Whatever, I think a lot about texting her since she was very happy and eager to see me I saw in the bar but i resist the urge. Been on a couple of dates with new girls but I didn’t like them so much.
You're practising 'delayed contact' not 'no contact'. Emotionally, you're still attached to her. Nothing good will come of that.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have some growing up to do.

Reaction score
Read your first sentence, then realized your username was literally a Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V of your ‘registered’ email account. But, why??

They say that it’s tough to graduate the DJ University, but hell, they have been uppin’ their graduation rates tremendously…
what does that mean