Harsh Truth: You will never beat women in the dating game

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if a guy f*cks 20 women a year instead of a woman screwing 100 men, society values the former more. The guy did something that was tough to do. It is why being a slut will never be cool or high status, because d1ck is easy to get. At the same time, being a playboy will always be admired because above average p-ssy is hard to get for most men.
I don't know of one successful society that lauds non-committed sex (NOTE: polygyny where the father financially supports the mother can be lauded) - it is toxic to a society to have a lot of unsexxed men around, both for the rowdyness that results, and the fact that such men will not become beasts of burden.

H8CourtshipWithAPassion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well yeah, women naturally by default are in abundance, but men are naturally by default in scarcity, its easy to explain why though.

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Your focus should be on your mission, not on a relationship.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were true. Women wouldn’t be hanging on to men they want.
Exactly.

Attractive men have abundance. Women make themselves available.
Attractive women have orbiters. Weak men begging for attention.

Attractive women know how rare attractive men are. Attractive men appreciate attractive women, but they don't slaver drool all over them. That's why the abundance ability to walk away makes women clingy, they know the attractive man is rare enough to be able to find another attractive woman easily, while attractive women get attention and validation mostly from unattractive men who hope they can compensate their unattractiveness with money and status. That's why you see attractive men with attractive women, and attractive women with rich old ugly dudes. How many attractive men do you see with washed up rich old women?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It behooves us all to not speak of beating women at(Or, for that matter, with)anything. We DO NOT currently inhabit a cultural climate where scenes such as these

Regularly appear in popular entertainment, much less play to audiences who are predisposed to thinking: "Ya know... Dude's actions were completely understandable, given the circumstances"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men after 35 are at their core peak, and even when they reach 40.

Men have an advantage in age and options as they get older. Women do not have that.
It doesn't work like this for most 35-44 year old men. Most 35-44 year old men are pussie beggars for women.

Roosh explained this phenomenon well in the 2014 article below and this article is still applicable in 2024.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't work like this for most 35-44 year old men. Most 35-44 year old men are pussie beggars for women.

Roosh explained this phenomenon well in the 2014 article below and this article is still applicable in 2024.

Quote that article:

"We all want to believe that women will be punished for their bad decisions in life, because there’s no doubt that as men we are punished for ours. We want to think that women will be reprimanded for passing on good men in their prime to have sex with bad boys who don’t care about them"

A pre-Eastern Orthodox Roosh*, and most self-identifying Red Pillers, may spend THEIR waking hours daydreaming of women(Along with everyone else)they've labelled "bad" receiving divine retribution of some sort**. The rest of us plebs have far more modest ambitions though... Acquiring happy, fulfilling lives of our own, preferably with a companion who's dynamite both in and out of the boudoir

*One must wonder if Roosh still believes what he wrote in that essay

**If anyone still doubts that The Red Pill is filling a void once occupied by Christianity/In some cases, Islam, note just how similar that fantasy is to this passage, from Revelation

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the 1-10 ranking is misunderstood and misused by most.

It's simply mathematics: 5/10 is the median score—that means she's normal, HWP, not deformed, just the girl next door. Frankly, what most guys describe as 7's are actually 5's.

Why do people talk about 5s with such disdain? I write this because it would help to have a common definition when using shortshrift terms, otherwise we might as well be talking different languages.

Our opinions of whats attractive in women is subjective at best. I'd say it is possible that my 7 is your 5, a 2 (-2/+2 deviation) point range for individual tastes is probably fairly accurate.

The biggest problem most guys who aren't having success with women have is the women who they are attracted to, they shoot way too high and fail. Most guys overestimate their attractiveness scores as well. Add to that the fact most guys here say "no single mom's" "no one over 28" etc etc - these same guys are probably doing fat, single mom, 35 year olds but lying about it here.

Another normal day on the Internets...
One thing you might overlook is the fact that a 10 doesn't exist. Just like a 1 might not exist ( no one will try to hit on a 90 y.o fat woman whose bald ).

To me prime Megan Fox was hb9. Most men their biggest loves will be the girls in the hb7/hb8,5 range.

A hb5 means she is not even fitting for relationship material but still feckable. A hb6 means she has something that bothers but she is still acceptable, like small tits no huge azz, average face , little chubby and /or behavioral issues and perhaps age.

Hb4 and lower are the types you strictly wanna keep to yourself. No one should ever know you fecked her.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regularly appear in popular entertainment, much less play to audiences who are predisposed to thinking: "Ya know... Dude's actions were completely understandable, given the circumstances"
You're just longing for the 'good old days' when you could still slap a woman around.

Guys who need to slap women around are abusive and weak and don't deserve to be in a relationship.
Women who slap men are abusive and weak and should be punished by abandonment.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This thread proves many things, specifically that the 1-10 rating system is used arbitrarily, specifically I believe it is a physical attractiveness score exclusively. A good attitude does not modulate a 1-10 rating in any way.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread proves many things, specifically that the 1-10 rating system is used arbitrarily, specifically I believe it is a physical attractiveness score exclusively. A good attitude does not modulate a 1-10 rating in any way.
I use 0-3.
0= irrelevant
1= if she approached me, I would consider.
2= If she was in my vicinity, I’d approach
3=I’d go to where she was and approach.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A 5 is your normal girl next door, its the median - according to your preferences. to me a 5 is a perfectly cute HWP girl. Anything 5 or higher assumes HWP and a lack of physical deformations...

If you adjust the model for todays obesity epidemic as opposed to using it as a straight attractiveness model, its different, given women are, for the most part fat nowadays in the US.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just longing for the 'good old days' when you could still slap a woman around
And when securing a bountiful harvest for the year was simply a matter of giving our first born children to Baal as burnt offerings :p

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when securing a bountiful harvest for the year was simply a matter of giving our first born children to Baal as burnt offerings :p
I always sacrificed other people's firstborns to Cthulu.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take in to account makeup unlike most guys that just look at a face and body figure.
First, I refuse to give out a 10 because no girl is a true 10.

A 9 is an 8 that would better my life if I dated her or a really hot girl. If you don’t live in yhe urban area of top 10 Metropolitan…. NOT city limits then you are not seeing a 9, you are seeing a dolled up 7 or 8 period. Don’t be trolling me with your 9s in your East Jabib hick town of Kansas or suburb of New Jersey.

A 7.5-8.5 is what I would a normal attractive girl.

6-7- Still has some qualities to be dateable and what I would recommend LTRs with.

4s-5s- use to and dry spells or silent Tuesday night slams.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What this thread really is trying to say is that women manage to keep a better looking partner relative to men in the same level of desperation.

Testosterone is why women receive interest from men that would otherwise be attracted to them, and why men can get as much partners as women if they’re willing to clear that low level necessary.

It’s not an imbalance in numbers.