The rise of Men Going Gay

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion it's all self enforced from the widespread adoption of dysfunctional dopamine cycles and the departure from functional ones; most of you hold the opinion that through self governance we can find salvation, so this idea that some force outside of self governance is responsible for this isn't a rational thought process in this space we inhabit, but simply another cope.
We just saw millions of people submit to the covid narrative, which was an outside force. Whether it was by choice or through submission by threat or fear, it happened that way, too. Even if it was against their best interests.

People becoming gay through external forces is not a irrational reason.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rather funny actually wondering why jews like to smear people with calling them gay or pedophiles. Almost like they are projecting...
Anti-Semitism is another relic of The 1950s entirely too many folks in The Manosphere are desperate to resurrect. I implore you fellas to expand your horizons, by concocting conspiracy theories which assert that wealthy Nigerians living in The US are secretly controlling the universe

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Semitism is another relic of The 1950s entirely too many folks in The Manosphere are desperate to resurrect. I implore you fellas to expand your horizons, by concocting conspiracy theories which assert that wealthy Nigerians living in The US are secretly controlling the universe
I tire of that word. It means nothing and is just an excuse to shut off discourse. I did not commit the holocaust, nor did the Nazis [bolsheviks on the other hand].

I will not submit to slander tactics.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We just saw millions of people submit to the covid narrative, which was an outside force. Whether it was by choice or through submission by threat or fear, it happened that way, too. Even if it was against their best interests.

People becoming gay through external forces is not a irrational reason.
It is not the same thing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Common everyone knows Sgt. Schultz is the evilest of the evil Nazis!

you kids sometimes….

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US education system did the opposite: it brainwashed everyone into thinking the nazis were the bad guys.
Oh this is new.

Now I see where the self loathing originates. There are a small minority of Jews like this, Heartiste was one.

I have a lot to say about any race depending on the context.
Then you know gay culture = SWPL culture. That's why you don't see it prevalent among nonwhites like aryans/nazis who were emulating it. I will leave you w/these items as Millard has better things to do than babysit right now.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh this is new.

Now I see where the self loathing originates. There are a small minority of Jews like this, Heartiste was one.

Then you know gay culture = SWPL culture. That's why you don't see it prevalent among nonwhites like aryans/nazis who were emulating it. I will leave you w/these items as Millard has better things to do than babysit right now.
Oh please, come back when you have actual facts to back up those emotional detests from you. I've heard them all.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
History is written by the winners
Still doesn't make sense. Nazi Germany experienced shortages, severe home front hardships, and repeated bombing to to end being militarily conquered by multiple world powers during WW2. Winner or Loser, this is far from being prosperous.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biologically, homosexuality happens with rats when there is overpopulation. It's a biological response that diminishes when population reaches a more reasonable level.

So, maybe the proliferate homosexuality in humans comes from overpopulation and we just have to kill 35% of the population and then... ;)