The rise of Men Going Gay

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The elites and The New World Order have been planning it for thousands of years.
Yes, me and my friends from the NWO first normalised this behaviour and now we're promoting it as an alternative lifestyle.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why there are men who care about 'guys going gay'. Let them! If you actually care about 'survival of the fittest' and making humanity 'healthier', these guys having non-procreative relationships are doing society a favour taking themselves out of the gene pool. The herd is culling itself.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, me and my friends from the NWO first normalised this behaviour and now we're promoting it as an alternative lifestyle.
Hi Amsterdam,
Well,seems like I should get fitted up with tin plated underpants, before you Guys make it compulsory.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should get fitted up with tin plated underpants, before you Guys make it compulsory.
Don't play coy with me, old man. You gobbled a knob when you were still attractive. ;)

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The elites and The New World Order have been planning it for thousands of years.
Clearly, there are folks in high places are nostalgic for Ancient Greece, and eager to resurrection that sort of lifestyle in The 21st Century

Reaction score
I don't understand why there are men who care about 'guys going gay'. Let them! If you actually care about 'survival of the fittest' and making humanity 'healthier', these guys having non-procreative relationships are doing society a favour taking themselves out of the gene pool. The herd is culling itself.
First it was gays having "equal rights"

Now trannys are being pushed down your throat

What's next there, Amsterdam?

I doubt you care

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now trannys are being pushed down your throat
An irrational fear to harbor, at least when it comes to those trannies who've gone male to female... The only thing weirdos like this will be pushing down anyone's throat is a pint of Draino, when they're offing their sugar daddy and then robbing the poor bastard blind, before he discovers he's spent the past six months doing another dude

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ignored this thread after reading the first page

Well, i suppose i did read the last page after i posted

I will say this a non-unique way of saying you fantasize about blowing a guy, Baron

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt you care
Of course I don't.
The more guys go gay or trans, the more straight women get disgusted with this woke nonsense and look for actual men.
Being a man, I don't see a downside, and I wonder why you do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Of course I don't.
The more guys go gay or trans, the more straight women get disgusted with this woke nonsense and look for actual men.
Being a man, I don't see a downside, and I wonder why you do.
The more guys that go gay or trans means more women for you?

lol

You realize that gays make up less than 7 percent of the total population, right?

Transexuals less than 1 percent

You must be struggling if you think this is helping you