The Dating Pool Dropouts

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know there was that much jealousy between men in this forum, there is a saying that goes "people never talk $hit about the ones they seem below them"

Here we have men telling other men what type of physique they need to have based on "trust me bro", based on what women say and on articles written by women. LMAO you made my day Howie, you don't deserve to have "The Duke" as username.
Professor David Buss says women don't like bodybuilder physiques, and he's seen and done the research to know. If you see any RP concept backed by research, its very likely either David Buss did the research or a former student of his did. He's written books ("Evolution of Desire") and done podcasts if you want to learn more.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Professor David Buss says women don't like bodybuilder physiques, and he's seen and done the research to know. If you see any RP concept backed by research, its very likely either David Buss did the research or a former student of his did. He's written books ("Evolution of Desire") and done podcasts if you want to learn more.
A book written 30 years ago, with research from the 70s and 80s? I live my life according to what works for me. That's just a cope for not lifting.

But please bro, I want to learn more, tell me what women like in a man, not just physique wise, what other things women like.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with daddy issues prefer dad bods... :cool:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
IMG_5957.jpeg

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A book written 30 years ago, with research from the 70s and 80s? I live my life according to what works for me. That's just a cope for not lifting.

But please bro, I want to learn more, tell me what women like in a man, not just physique wise, what other things women like.
Or David Buss talking with Joe Rogan on a podcast earlier this year. You make a lot of false assumptions, don't you?

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know Gagarin wasn't the first man in space, but the first man to survive going into space. There were almost certainly others before him who died in the attempt and the Soviet government covered it up
That is very possible. Gagarin still gets the clout of being the first guy to come back and tell people about it though.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly but a real player knows how to adapt with the times, men still cold approach in 2023 just gotta be wiser about it
The difference between flattery and harassment is the emotions the recipient receives from the interaction. Harassment allegations are a tool weaponized by women to discourage anyone they don't like from speaking to them.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grandpa why are using the 0.00001% of physiques to make a point? Are you that autistic too or the vax is already making dumb? :rofl:
Or David Buss talking with Joe Rogan on a podcast earlier this year. You make a lot of false assumptions, don't you?
What false assumption? the book you stated was written in 1994, also isn't David Buss married to a guy? He has family?

You still hasn't answer me what women like in a man. Why are you avoiding it? I'm sure you're well researched and has read all those books.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then it's OVER for GymCels. :(

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So is being an unnecessarily offensive little prick something that comes to you easily, or did you have to work on it?

You’re like the poster child for Dunning-Kreuger. In fact I dub thee DK, from here on out.

Grandpa why are using the 0.00001% of physiques to make a point? Are you that autistic too or the vax is already making dumb? :rofl:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is being an unnecessarily offensive little prick something that comes to you easily, or did you have to work on it?

You’re like the poster child for Dunning-Kreuger. In fact I dub thee DK, from here on out.
Don't be so serious pops.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You seem to thrive on giving men and (specifically men who are down talking about break ups or whatever) a hard time, why is that?

Your posts aren’t jocular or ribbing in these cases, like bros giving each other shiit - they’re mean spirited and meant to wound.

Maybe it makes you feel better about your own situation? Not so sure about your background, sometimes you’re capable of making a half-cogent post, but most of what I see of you is giving people grief. You seem bitter.

Why not build up your fellow man instead of trying to tear him down consistently?

Don't be so serious pops.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to thrive on giving men and (specifically men who are down talking about break ups or whatever) a hard time, why is that?

Your posts aren’t jocular or ribbing in these cases, like bros giving each other shiit - they’re mean spirited and meant to wound.

Maybe it makes you feel better about your own situation? Not so sure about your background, sometimes you’re capable of making a half-cogent post, but most of what I see of you is giving people grief. You seem bitter.

Why not build up your fellow man instead of trying to tear him down consistently?
Like you said one time, the search bar is your friend, there you can find my posts, where I say Money, Muscles, Status & Game to guys all the time. This post "attacking" my character is just a weak attempt for clout, which is usually done by females when they're very emotionally invested & hurt.

If you don't like other people challenging your point of views, easy, don't post, or better yet, ignore them. Have a good day papa

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extra extra!!! Check this study

In fact, seven out of ten women think that the "dad bod" is attractive, according to a recent Planet Fitness study. Not only did female respondents say that a dad bod is sexy, they also said it's an indicator of confidence and happiness — two traits that are definitely appealing.
If you have a dad bod, 7 out of 10 women will find you sexy, confident and that you're happy. Women said it bros, don't get jacked, just get a dad bod.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a dad bod, 7 out of 10 women will find you sexy, confident and that you're happy.
Women said it bros, don't get jacked, just get a dad bod.
Actually, women will find you sexy if you're comfortable in your body and radiate your happiness with confidence.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, women will find you sexy if you're comfortable in your body and radiate your happiness with confidence.
Depends on what women

If she is conscious in terms of fitness and works out ( like most above average looking women ), very unlikely she will find attractive a guy with a prominent belly

So 50% of women as a statistic does not mean anything, as it does not say who thinks dad bods are sexy. You do not really care if all the fatties find you hot, no?

Actually, just being In shape makes your face sexier. So I really doubt that women in genera will prefer a fat guy over a guy that is in shape

Now, being In shape it does not mean that you have to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime. Just not being fat and have a bit of muscles will suffice in most cases, if the other aspects of your fundamentals are good

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, being In shape it does not mean that you have to be like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime. Just not being fat and have a bit of muscles will suffice in most cases, if the other aspects of your fundamentals are good
They're talking about 'dad bods' not 'fat bods'.