The Dating Pool Dropouts

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m honestly trying to help you, not put you down. If you’re 170 and 5’6 you aren’t skinny at all. You for damn sure don’t want to get up to 180-190. Carrying all that extra weight around will make you feel like Ass and your joints will hate you in a few years.
I'm on TRT/PEDs/Gear, I'll be okay, but thanks for the help.

That is a form of dysmorphia. A 5’6 man ideally should be no more than 150-160 lbs.
According to who? I will become the greatest, 190 lbs of just solid muscles ;)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe so. He should at least be noticeably fit.
The Best PUA I ever winged with (not Natural) was 5'5 140 pound RSD guy who looked like a skinny dollar store version of Tom Cruise, he was broke wore the same white button-up every weekend, would take the bus or train to the club and had a pull rate of 50% (so if we went out Friday and Saturday he pulled a girl back to his or hers one of those days) it didn't matter I was 6 foot at the time and in shape the fact that he was 5'5 and had crazy balls of steal helped (this was in 2013-2014 where men stopped approaching women going out and Tinder was the craze in my city) I also saw him get brutally rejected at times but it never stopped him and he would continue to approach until he found a girl that was DTF . The funniest night was when he was dancing with a 6 foot model I lost it at the odd sight, guy was truly a personality and character

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Best PUA I ever winged with (not Natural) was 5'5 140 pound RSD guy who looked like a skinny dollar store version of Tom Cruise, he was broke wore the same white button-up every weekend, would take the bus or train to the club and had a pull rate of 50% (so if we went out Friday and Saturday he pulled a girl back to his or hers one of those days) it didn't matter I was 6 foot at the time and in shape the fact that he was 5'5 and had crazy balls of steal helped (this was in 2013-2014 where men stopped approaching women going out and Tinder was the craze in my city) I also saw him get brutally rejected at times but it never stopped him and he would continue to approach until he found a girl that was DTF . The funniest night was when he was dancing with a 6 foot model I lost it at the odd sight, guy was truly a personality and character
The guy resembled Tom Cruise. Face > height. .

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greg Doucette, 5'6" 190lbs. Slowly and surely getting to that level, don't be jealous.
And despite that and hair implant, he still got dumped by Allie, the woman he was with for the past 10 yrs. :rolleyes:
In real life, overly muscled men don't look like IG or Flex magazine photo spreads ... they simply look fat. In general, but particularly if you're 5'6'', when you're lean, you create the illusion of being taller.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy resembled Tom Cruise. Face > height. .
Yes I am 7 inches taller and black yet he would dust me infield like it's nothing, not trying to make it about race but height doesn't matter if you have the face and if you don't have the face, and small height then you better have something else in the cards to back you up for example I know a guy who is 5'3 looks like a lemur in the face but he not only has balls of steel but is also a pilot who dresses his a$$ of like Don draper this guy has women all over the world. If you wanna be with a lot of women you have to have something going for yourself. You have guys on sosuave who think they should get a "10" because they are nice guys who would treat a woman good but they live in their mom's basement and work at the Applestore making $15 an hour (nothing wrong with that but you get the point) with no social circle

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we have consistently said on Sosuave, THIS is the ONLY problem. The height, the height, the height.

I have woman friend who has a 28 year old son (she got pregnant at 18), he is making minimum wage. Girlfriend is decent looking, 8 months pregnant right now. Why? He is 6’3.

There was woman in my building, 5’9, I met her as a setup, she met another guy too. I could buy the guy 10,000 times over. She picked him over me. Why? He was 6’1.

The “6’0, six figures, six whatever” is all garbage. The only thing that matters is height, I’ve never ever had a girl ask me “how much you make?” I’ve never ever had a girl say “how are your reproductive parts?” But women take one look at my height, not 6’1 and I’m done.

Men, make sure get tall first. You have to get tall before you can be considered datable with hot girls in 2023.
Yup, no women has ever asked me a single thing about my finances except very vague questions; typically they only know that stuff if you "play house" with them. I'm broke and definitely not packin' but I do fine because I'm 6' and vaguely fit/good looking. That's all you need as long as you have some basic charm and personality to boot. I do not feel sympathy for an average man unless he's short or ugly, in which case, kudos to you for leveling the playing field.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And despite that and hair implant, he still got dumped by Allie, the woman he was with for the past 10 yrs. :rolleyes:
In real life, overly muscled men don't look like IG or Flex magazine photo spreads ... they simply look fat. In general, but particularly if you're 5'6'', when you're lean, you create the illusion of being taller.
Spending time answering you is kinda pointless but I'll do it anyways. He got dumped so what? So did Tom Brady.

The rumors is because he wanted to have kids and she couldn't, but even if she didn't love him anymore, Greg is an very well know bodybuilder, with money, huge influence, better physique than 99.99% of the 47 yo guys out there, great personality, very charismatic, you think he won't find a better looking younger girl than her?

That's guy going to the gym and getting jacked is so important kids, there will be no comparison when you lift your shirt up and those panties get wet.

1694795325671.png

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spending time answering you is kinda pointless but I'll do it anyways. He got dumped so what? So did Tom Brady.

The rumors is because he wanted to have kids and she couldn't, but even if she didn't love him anymore, Greg is an very well know bodybuilder, with money, huge influence, better physique than 99.99% of the 47 yo guys out there, great personality, very charismatic, you think he won't find a better looking younger girl than her?

That's guy going to the gym and getting jacked is so important kids, there will be no comparison when you lift your shirt up and those panties get wet.

View attachment 11088
She prefers Brad Pitt to that guy.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If he was all that you think he is in reality, as opposed to an online persona, he wouldn't have gotten dumped. I watched that recent video of his where he says that they parted ways ... cringy AF, because firstly he repeatedly said he's the happiest he's ever been (usually indicates the reality is just the opposite) and that they broke up because they grew apart. WTF? All those happy couple videos and now they've suddenly grown apart? Who does he think he's kidding?
But you go ahead and bulk up into obese territory and believe you'll look as shredded as him with just a little bit of TRT and the recipes from his wildly overpriced cookbook. :rolleyes:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer Brad Pitt to that guy.
There fixed it for you.

If he was all that you think he is in reality, as opposed to an online persona, he wouldn't have gotten dumped. I watched that recent video of his where he says that they parted ways ... cringy AF, because firstly he repeatedly said he's the happiest he's ever been (usually indicates the reality is just the opposite) and that they broke up because they grew apart. WTF? All those happy couple videos and now they've suddenly grown apart? Who does he think he's kidding?
But you go ahead and bulk up into obese territory and believe you'll look as shredded as him with just a little bit of TRT and the recipes from his wildly overpriced cookbook. :rolleyes:
I don't care the reason if/he got dumped, we are all assuming, maybe he became a beta who knows. The reality he's better than 99.99% of 47yo guys and he can and will find a hotter younger gal.

Who told you im on a "little bit of trt"? :rofl: