The Dating Pool Dropouts

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who told you im on a "little bit of trt"? :rofl:
I was referring to Coach Greg, he always preempts any accusations of him currently using steroids by saying he's on a small dose of TRT.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't find this look attractive. I've asked many.
Really? An "experienced" guy like you falling into "woman says she likes this" women also say they like a chivalrous, nice guy. Women say a lot of $hit that makes no sense. Come on man, you're better than that.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time 5'10" hurt me was usually online at a time when my pictures weren't great and I was deficient in other areas.

Once I solved those problems it hasn't caused me any issue that I'm aware of.

But if youre too short, its likely her t!ts are too small! Be sure to remind her. Fair is Fair.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? An "experienced" guy like you falling into "woman says she likes this" women also say they like a chivalrous, nice guy. Women say a lot of $hit that makes no sense. Come on man, you're better than that.
I know how it works, the ones I asked weren't sexual conquests/interests. I've also read articles claiming the same thing. Believe what you want.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time 5'10" hurt me was usually online at a time when my pictures weren't great and I was deficient in other areas.

Once I solved those problems it hasn't caused me any issue that I'm aware of.

But if youre too short, its likely her t!ts are too small! Be sure to remind her. Fair is Fair.
I didn't know there was that much jealousy between men in this forum, there is a saying that goes "people never talk $hit about the ones they seem below them"

Here we have men telling other men what type of physique they need to have based on "trust me bro", based on what women say and on articles written by women. LMAO you made my day Howie, you don't deserve to have "The Duke" as username.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know there was that much jealousy between men in this forum, there is a saying that goes "people never talk $hit about the ones they seem below them"

Here we have men telling other men what type of physique they need to have based on "trust me bro", based on what women say and on articles written by women. LMAO you made my day Howie, you don't deserve to have "The Duke" as username.
Cool dude go eat your protein shake.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of young men who never even try in the first place. They are perfectly happy working low pay jobs, playing video games, and snuggling with their "waifu pillow" while listening to girlfriend ASMR videos on Youtube. Some even reach a condition of deranged delusion where they send money to "V tubers" and "Only Fans girls" and get off to the idea of a stranger saying their name on a livestream. Some Tik-tok girls even make over 7k a month with their clothes on.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'10" is about average height. Steve Jobs was 5'10" on a good day. I think he was actually a tad under. I'm 5'10" and I don't have any fears about not being able to seduce woman taller than me.

Also, just a side note. Being tall isn't good for combat. You can't fit into jets, or tanks. I think jet fighters are about 5'10 or even 5'8". I think the average tank commander is 5'6". Also, during wars, tall people get singled out to be shot or killed. Also, bigger soldiers require more food and therefore cannot last as long in campaigns.

When the SHTF, shorter guys on average have a lot of advantages.
Yuri Gagarin was only 160 cm.

gagarin_smile-e1431461918896.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of young men who never even try in the first place. They are perfectly happy working low pay jobs, playing video games, and snuggling with their "waifu pillow" while listening to girlfriend ASMR videos on Youtube.
asuna-waifu-dakimakura_1200x1200.jpg

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all were bottom 20% shlubs.

The case of Jammall is a tough case. His $55,000 annual income is very average.
55k in a city like LA is more way bellow the average salary. Close to minimum salary

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also saw him get brutally rejected at times but it never stopped him and he would continue to approach until he found a girl that was DTF .
Different times... Today, he would probably get arrested and treated worse than the J6 people.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being the first guy in space is an interesting way to get the ladies lol. The main argument here is to have to status, if you lack height. His size may have been one of the main reasons he was selected to go into the space craft.
Yes, that was precisely the reason! Just like horse-racing uses small men as jockeys (less mass to be accelerated and burdened on the horse), a smaller human is less deadweight (i.e., in aerospace, anything that is meant to return to base is considered deadweight, as opposed to disposable weight) as well as requiring a smaller capsule and less oxygen.

The earliest NASA astronauts had a height limit of 5'11" - and a weight that matches that height on a wirey military physique. Think about that - today's hypergamous chick would reject EVERY ONE OF THE "RIGHT STUFF" MEN! :eek: :eek: :eek:. It wasn't until the 2nd group of astronauts that a Chad would be in the group - the ShortCel (Gus Grissom) was in the 1st group (and commander for the ill-fated Apollo 1 mission, but look how Ed White (center) mogged him (aside from the beginning hairline retreat).

Apollo1-Crew_01 -.jpg

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of young men who never even try in the first place. They are perfectly happy working low pay jobs, playing video games, and snuggling with their "waifu pillow" while listening to girlfriend ASMR videos on Youtube. Some even reach a condition of deranged delusion where they send money to "V tubers" and "Only Fans girls" and get off to the idea of a stranger saying their name on a livestream. Some Tik-tok girls even make over 7k a month with their clothes on.
I've tried allot in the past and am no longer a young man at 47 years old though. While I'm not the intended post and don't play video game, I'm surprized at how I'm resonating with everything else as a middle-age gen-Xer, but this is more recently about now rather than even the last decade. I didn't know a waifu pillows existed. I'm afraid I have more in common with gen-Z guys and am surprized young guys are also into these things.

In fact, if you add Meta-Quest 2 to the mix, (its a VR headset), and play a hyper-realistic 180 degree 3d-video of an ASMR, you can get a hot Asian (only videos are available happen to be Asian and does not reflect a preference or obsession for Asian women) lady literally infront, and the wierd thing is when I look at her, at moments, it appears she looks back at me and smiles, making it even more of a oddly realistic experience. Even if it's not in 180 degree-3D, a blown-up ASMR regular video looks life-size.

Last edited:

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that was precisely the reason! Just like horse-racing uses small men as jockeys (less mass to be accelerated and burdened on the horse), a smaller human is less deadweight (i.e., in aerospace, anything that is meant to return to base is considered deadweight, as opposed to disposable weight) as well as requiring a smaller capsule and less oxygen.

The earliest NASA astronauts had a height limit of 5'11" - and a weight that matches that height on a wirey military physique. Think about that - today's hypergamous chick would reject EVERY ONE OF THE "RIGHT STUFF" MEN! :eek: :eek: :eek:. It wasn't until the 2nd group of astronauts that a Chad would be in the group - the ShortCel (Gus Grissom) was in the 1st group (and commander for the ill-fated Apollo 1 mission, but look how Ed White (center) mogged him (aside from the beginning hairline retreat).

View attachment 11100
We need to be careful with these astronaut posts, some guys here may misinterpret the message and try to launch themselves into orbit in hopes of getting laid.;) Who knows though, maybe one of them will succeed and provide us a with a thread on Martian pickup game....

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being the first guy in space is an interesting way to get the ladies lol. The main argument here is to have to status, if you lack height. His size may have been one of the main reasons he was selected to go into the space craft.
As far as I know Gagarin wasn't the first man in space, but the first man to survive going into space. There were almost certainly others before him who died in the attempt and the Soviet government covered it up