The Dating Pool Dropouts

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You seem to take pleasure in trying to make others feel bad.

The life less examined…

As far as your character assassination? Lol you do fine at that all on your own.

Like usual you don’t ever answer questions posed to you.

It’s all good brah, you’re a surface nuisance at best.

Like you said one time, the search bar is your friend, there you can find my posts, where I say Money, Muscles, Status & Game to guys all the time. This post "attacking" my character is just a weak attempt for clout, which is usually done by females when they're very emotionally invested & hurt.

If you don't like other people challenging your point of views, easy, don't post, or better yet, ignore them. Have a good day papa

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grandpa why are using the 0.00001% of physiques to make a point? Are you that autistic too or the vax is already making dumb? :rofl:
This was directed at someone else, but makes me wonder if you're here for discussion or just to insult others.

What false assumption? the book you stated was written in 1994, also isn't David Buss married to a guy? He has family?

You still hasn't answer me what women like in a man. Why are you avoiding it? I'm sure you're well researched and has read all those books.
Your reply "a book written 30 years ago"[2] assumes he only wrote one book, which is a false assumption. I even said "He's written books"[1], which means more than one book. You also claim "research from the 70s and 80s", which is another false assumption - he still conducts research now.

Considering how you dismiss researchers with personal attacks ("married to a guy. He has a family"), ignore other posters with personal attacks ("Grandpa... autistic... dumb"), I don't think you genuinely listen to answers given to you. So no, answering your question and having a broad discussion with you of what women like - which isn't what we are discussing - doesn't interest me.

[1]
Professor David Buss says women don't like bodybuilder physiques, and he's seen and done the research to know. If you see any RP concept backed by research, its very likely either David Buss did the research or a former student of his did. He's written books ("Evolution of Desire") and done podcasts if you want to learn more.
[2]
A book written 30 years ago, with research from the 70s and 80s? I live my life according to what works for me. That's just a cope for not lifting.

But please bro, I want to learn more, tell me what women like in a man, not just physique wise, what other things women like.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was directed at someone else, but makes me wonder if you're here for discussion or just to insult others.

Your reply "a book written 30 years ago"[2] assumes he only wrote one book, which is a false assumption. I even said "He's written books"[1], which means more than one book. You also claim "research from the 70s and 80s", which is another false assumption - he still conducts research now.

Considering how you dismiss researchers with personal attacks ("married to a guy. He has a family"), ignore other posters with personal attacks ("Grandpa... autistic... dumb"), I don't think you genuinely listen to answers given to you. So no, answering your question and having a broad discussion with you of what women like - which isn't what we are discussing - doesn't interest me.

[1]

[2]
Damn a bunch of sensitives guys in here. Okay, believe what women say they like.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@All_Kindz_Of_Gainz no one attacked you personally, yet you took it that way. Talk about sensitive. Several of us point out what is fairly wide held, common knowledge supported by some links and you refuse to understand the point. You still deny and toss rocks.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What dad bod actually means?
Not having a 6 pack or actually having a belly?
According to the article, a dad bod is someone who is fit, but not 'gym fit'. So not 'fat' or even 'gone to seed' but not putting effort in sculpting their body.

I used to do physical labour, worked as a bouncer and delivered fridges and washing machines for a department store in Amsterdam (lifting a Miele washing machine up three flights of narrow stairs is quite a workout), but I dislike 'working out'. I live a healthy lifestyle and ride around on my bicycle, swim, walk, and I train in martial arts. I'm stronger than I look, but I don't look 'ripped' or 'shredded'. Even now that I'm retired and would have the time to go to the gym, I still don't care enough about muscle definition to waste my time there.

That's partially true, and to some extent, until you go to the beach, remove your shirt and your big gut gets out.
You seem to think in extremes. Either someone is shredded and ripped or they are obese. There's a lot of body shapes in between them.

I'm not a beach lover (lousy for actual swimming and I'm not looking for a suntan), so I don't look like I play beach volleyball, but I'm not out of shape. And I don't go to the beach to impress and/or pick up women. If you're the type for 'beach game', then it makes sense to go to the gym to get an impressive physique. But unless you work as a beach guard or male stripper, you don't need to go to the gym if you have an otherwise healthy lifestyle.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@All_Kindz_Of_Gainz no one attacked you personally, yet you took it that way. Talk about sensitive. Several of us point out what is fairly wide held, common knowledge supported by some links and you refuse to understand the point. You still deny and toss rocks.
I don't give a $hit what articles written by women say provided by some "links"

You seem to think in extremes. Either someone is shredded and ripped or they are obese. There's a lot of body shapes in between them.

I'm not a beach lover (lousy for actual swimming and I'm not looking for a suntan), so I don't look like I play beach volleyball, but I'm not out of shape. And I don't go to the beach to impress and/or pick up women. If you're the type for 'beach game', then it makes sense to go to the gym to get an impressive physique. But unless you work as a beach guard or male stripper, you don't need to go to the gym if you have an otherwise healthy lifestyle.
Look at the pic below, that's a dad bod. Igo to the gym to look good naked, also I don't care what type of physique you have, if that makes you happy, then you do you.

Attachments

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also I don't care what type of physique you have, if that makes you happy, then you do you.
That's not really true, is it? You do care, that's why you're advising people to take to the gym and build an improved physical self. That's also why I explained why I don't go to the gym or am not interested in building a better body, because I do appreciate your efforts in advising others to better themselves.

Igo to the gym to look good naked,
That's fine, and I hope you attract a lot of beautiful women with it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incorrect, a dad bod is more like this: basically lift weights and hover between 17-22% bf.

You still look fit if that what a dad bad is

Anything more than that it becomes more and more not sexy as it gets bigger

If a woman with a big belly looks disgusting, why would we think that is any different for guys?

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Grandpa why are using the 0.00001% of physiques to make a point? Are you that autistic too or the vax is already making dumb? :rofl:
You're being unnecessarily insulting. I agree with the others that this behavior isn't wanted on this forum. You're just using many words to call him old, stupid and possibly autistic.

I'll let you go this time, but be aware that insults are against forum rules. You can disagree to something without being a prick about it.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being unnecessarily insulting. I agree with the others that this behavior isn't wanted on this forum. You're just using many words to call him old, stupid and possibly autistic.

I'll let you go this time, but be aware that insults are against forum rules. You can disagree to something without being a prick about it.
Autism is a having trouble communicating. Old is not an insult either. The only insult is dumb lol. They're crying cause I didn't agree with them, and they called daddy to scold me.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Autism is a having trouble communicating. Old is not an insult either. The only insult is dumb lol. They're crying cause I didn't agree with them, and they called daddy to scold me.
I know these members well enough that they don't mind disagreement, but do mind disrespect. You can fail to understand the problem here, but it's not going to help you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^42 year old woman hooks up with 43 men in a year on Tinder (35:00 minute mark)

She only matched with 1% of men went on 50 dates and slept with 43 of those men that's a 86% lay rate
How many men can even get half of that number in a year?
The dating game is insanely different for men and women once men understand that women and men don't play by the same rules
You either adapt or go your own way

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^42 year old woman hooks up with 43 men in a year on Tinder (35:00 minute mark)

She only matched with 1% of men went on 50 dates and slept with 43 of those men that's a 86% lay rate
The dating game is insanely different for men and women once men understand that women and men don't play by the same rules
A 5'10" guy getting matches left and right. Why is that? Cause he's jacked. Adapt to the game or stay stuck in SS forever crying and whining.

Inb4: hE uSeS sTeRoIdS. Who gives a fvck

Attachments

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 5'10" guy getting matches left and right. Why is that? Cause he's jacked. Adapt to the game or stay stuck in SS forever crying and whining.

Inb4: hE uSeS sTeRoIdS. Who gives a fvck

Austin Denham is in the top 1% most men I reckon on here are average, most guys who are jacked are not posting on sosuave lmfao

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This was a really good find. She swiped on 35,609 and swiped right on less than 1,000 on them, which is about 3%.

She has such abundance that she had sex with 43 men in 352 days as a post physical prime woman. We don't even know if she's a single mom at 42.

Most men can't get 20 sex partners in one year from any of the channels available for meeting women.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
The dad bod vs shredded argument is severely beat to death. I would say that the main take-away that should be generally agreed up upon, is that every man should avoid the extremes. Avoid the Christian Bale "Machinist" look, but also avoid the Christian Bale "Vice" look.

1695065297765.png

1695065365869.png