Guys who have used Seeking Arrangements and done Sugar dating, experiences?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is most definitely a Miami thing. I went ahead and had a few video chats with women I met elsewhere in Florida and a couple of them even did it in their bra and panties. TBH, it turned me on but was a genuine conversation. One even told me if a guy pays for a date then she is good, she only wants him to pay for an Uber if she is way too far away. All of these women were outside of the Florida area lol.

Man, Miami is truly a sh1tshow and has the worst simp and Sugar Daddy epidemic in the country. I mean it is even worse than NYC, LA, or Vegas down here. I was out doing daygame today and came across so many age gaps where it was obvious she was with the dude for the money.

However, I am not going to leave Seeking so easily. I have a few more dates arranged and will let others know how it goes.

TBH though, I think Online Dating in general is dead for a lot of dudes out there. The ratios are insane and unless we get an app that disrupts the marketplace like crazy, we are kind of stuck.
If the girl is in her bra and panties it is your duty to turn the conversation at least somewhat sexual, Jesse.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Miami is truly a sh1tshow and has the worst simp and Sugar Daddy epidemic in the country. I mean it is even worse than NYC, LA, or Vegas down here. I was out doing daygame today and came across so many age gaps where it was obvious she was with the dude for the money.
I don't know about the worst but I will take your word for it that it isn't good.

Places with bad ratios like San Diego (Man Diego) are probably bad in terms of simping. San Francisco/The Bay Area is overloaded with men too.

I think Online Dating in general is dead for a lot of dudes out there. The ratios are insane and unless we get an app that disrupts the marketplace like crazy, we are kind of stuck.
The swipe apps have ratios worse than nightlife venues and a lot of nightlife venues are often sausage fests.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had good success on bumble in Miami in 2018, 2019 and 2021/22. So many dates I would have to flake a lot of women. Night gamed in brickell and wynwood, festivals, Walmart, Sam’s club, hooters - number closed in every place even with my 18 year old cousin following me around sometimes.

Not a single gold digging vibe. Any time I go back it’s 20+ numbers and stories to tell.

M

member160292

Assuming we are cool now Chowdah, allow me to answer your question.

If you have been keeping up with my field report log, I have had a rough go at game in recent months and it is not even game related. I got back into it in May and then end up falling really sick to a bug. Then I winged with some old wings and realized just how toxic they were and how much they dragged my game and vibe down. I got new pics done to meet women off of online as a way to supplement actual game for myself as well.

Game is inefficient if you are walking around with dead weight (crap wings) and not making the most of it. In order to do it right, you have to be sharp mentally and focused. Even then, to truly have a great dating life these days, you need some online to run in the background too so you can supplement your approach lays with online lays.
We’ve been cool.

OLD shouldn’t just be a supplement, it’s efficient enough where you don’t spend so much time chasing tail. Focus your time on other facets of your life, such as career, hobbies, non-romantic relationships

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious although perhaps not very surprising. What you are describing is reminiscent of aggressive panhandlers (which, if you think about it, is who these women ultimately are).
Is this karma or what? The 'day game'/cold approaching that OP has a long thread on is depending on the guy who's doing it either an annoyance/mild harassment or aggressive panhandling.
Now OP gets to know how it is to be on the other side, and on his dime too. :rolleyes:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this karma or what? The 'day game'/cold approaching that OP has a long thread on is depending on the guy who's doing it either an annoyance/mild harassment or aggressive panhandling.
Now OP gets to know how it is to be on the other side, and on his dime too. :rolleyes:
So.

1. Man up and grow a pair. You could have at me or quoted me if you wanted to come at me rather than gossiping about me on my own thread like a woman. Something you have done on this forum time and time and time again.

2. I never once condoned annoying or harassing women. In fact, I call out the PUAs who do so as being parasites and a drag on society (namely Sasha). My "long thread" has shown my success stories and yes, my stories of failure. Other respectable users on here like @nicksaiz65 have gone on to create some of their own as taking action. None of what we condone is harassment or panhandling but most guys on here have cold approached or looked into talking to women they do not know.

As for this thread, hey, I wanted to try out a new avenue and share with others how it is going. It's call adding value through my experiences, something you have rarely done on here.

3. It seems like your post themes are the same @pipeman84 where they include.
  • Worshiping high school and college as the prime of life and finding a significant other (maybe thats why you have a grudge against me)
  • Keeping tabs on other users and talking $hit about them at every turn (case in point @Who Dares Win countless times)
  • Talking black pill theory and being tangled up in Black Pill threads
What happened to that quality wife you found in your high school and college days my guy? Missed the boat? What exactly are you doing about it? Gossiping about other screen names on an internet forum at every turn? What value have you ever added to this community?

4. Don't talk "karma" after all you have done on here is gossip about other members and consistently target them. That's not good karma @pipeman84 and it's not good "karma" to kick someone when they have run into a roadblock in their life.

I am sure you are in a bad spot in life or probably will be soon. When that happens, come talk to me, because I won't kick someone when they are down in life.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’ve been cool.

OLD shouldn’t just be a supplement, it’s efficient enough where you don’t spend so much time chasing tail. Focus your time on other facets of your life, such as career, hobbies, non-romantic relationships
It was at some point for me but not anymore, this after having had some pro photos done. IMO, online dating is kind of dead. I still get matches but it is far more inconsistent than it needs to be. It used to be fire for me before COVID but now its unreliable on its own. As for all else, it is more or else set and no, I don't want to waste time on pointless friendships.

You should check out my field reports thread more before passing judgment.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman I have no idea what you're talking about, you must have me confused with some other forum user.
Day game/cold approaching is by definition mild annoyance/harassment at best and aggressive panhandling at worst. A guy doing cold approaching (ie annoying/harassing women) is now being annoyed/harassed by the hoes on SA. That's the karma I was talking about.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman I have no idea what you're talking about, you must have me confused with some other forum user.
Day game/cold approaching is by definition mild annoyance/harassment at best and aggressive panhandling at worst. A guy doing cold approaching (ie annoying/harassing women) is now being annoyed/harassed by the hoes on SA. That's the karma I was talking about.
Cold approach is not harassment, there is nothing wrong with meeting people in public as long as you do so respectfully. It seems like a lot of projection going on, just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it hasn't worked for countless others on there.

I also have the right guy, seriously dude, you are 38 and getting tangled in black pill discussions, forum drama, and gossip left and right. As for your worship of the high school environment, I am curious, what happened to that quality wife of yours? Did you miss the boat?

As someone genuinely concerned about you, I think you really need to focus more on yourself and stop keeping tabs on everyone. It would do you a lot of good.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, you have to keep in mind that getting a good quality woman in high school and being the first man in her life is the best foundation for a good marriage. Or do you think a 26yrs old HB fitness fanatic who's been with 6 guys is a better marriage prospect? :rolleyes: Not only she's already proven that she has no loyalty, but you have no guarantee that she won't balloon at 30yrs old after having a kid and dropping the fitness regimen because her priorities in life have changed.
From the above post, you conclude I worship high school and that I'm married? :rolleyes: Man, you got to work on your reading comprehension skills.
As for your worship of the high school environment, I am curious, what happened to that quality wife of yours? Did you miss the boat?
I'm done here, don't want to derail your thread. Good luck on SA.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the above post, you conclude I worship high school and that I'm married? :rolleyes: Man, you got to work on your reading comprehension skills.

I'm done here, don't want to derail your thread. Good luck on SA.
I challenge you to start your own log where you highlight your success and failures with women, doesn't have to be cold approach, could be social circle game, online, or whatever. We can all agree that it would be a far better use of your time then endlessly debating with different members, $hitting on Jordan Peterson or Rollo, and starting a war against cold approach.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I challenge you to start your own log where you highlight your success and failures with women, doesn't have to be cold approach, could be social circle game, online, or whatever. We can all agree that it would be a far better use of your time then endlessly debating with different members, $hitting on Jordan Peterson or Rollo, and starting a war against cold approach.
C'mon Jesse, can you imagine Jordan Peterson doing cold approach?

Hello miss, can I get your opinion on something (voice trails off as he gets lost in thought). Ahem...(clear throat and looks down) there's a problem I've been wrestling with, I suppose. (paces on sidewalk) what do you think it is about the evolution of human perception....that is causing us toooooooo wrestle with our problems.....instead of taking action. (clears throat and skips voice up an octave) *that* is the problem with young people today that is....well, I would say...not entirely a fault of their own (rushes words) lack of father figure, lack of adequate self-discipline....that we must....collectively try to (looks up and makes circling motion with hands)....miss? Hey miss? (Look around perturbedly at nothing as she disappears into a crowd)

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more updates with Seeking Arrangements or did other women ask you for money when you are about to meet-up? You got shadowbanned on Tinder/Bumble and now you are a financial pinata doll on Seeking Arrangements. Well, at least there is always cold-approaching and being a passport bro.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more updates with Seeking Arrangements or did other women ask you for money when you are about to meet-up? You got shadowbanned on Tinder/Bumble and now you are a financial pinata doll on Seeking Arrangements. Well, at least there is always cold-approaching and being a passport bro.
Texting back and forth with 5 women from Seeking but almost all of them are outside of Miami. Was supposed to have a video call with a handful of them but I have been borderline feverish so look like $hit now.

But jeez man, I did not know sharing your low points on here and trying a new route led to this many dudes just ganging up on you and trying to pick fights.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon Jesse, can you imagine Jordan Peterson doing cold approach?

Hello miss, can I get your opinion on something (voice trails off as he gets lost in thought). Ahem...(clear throat and looks down) there's a problem I've been wrestling with, I suppose. (paces on sidewalk) what do you think it is about the evolution of human perception....that is causing us toooooooo wrestle with our problems.....instead of taking action. (clears throat and skips voice up an octave) *that* is the problem with young people today that is....well, I would say...not entirely a fault of their own (rushes words) lack of father figure, lack of adequate self-discipline....that we must....collectively try to (looks up and makes circling motion with hands)....miss? Hey miss? (Look around perturbedly at nothing as she disappears into a crowd)
Cold approach is such a polarizing topic. Even Andrew Tate is completely against it along with others. However, I have seen it to work more than anything else in the past year or so when it comes to getting me lays. You just have to do it in a respectful way.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach is such a polarizing topic. Even Andrew Tate is completely against it along with others. However, I have seen it to work more than anything else in the past year or so when it comes to getting me lays. You just have to do it in a respectful way.
I think you would be better off doing the following, which is kind of the equivalent of your SA experiment:

Build a top tier IG profile (5000+ followers or so) with pictures of you on boats, nice vacation spots, nice car, nice restaurants.

Go through the swipe apps and find girls that put their profile on their bio. In particular these girls often say they like guys with boats, or who can take them on a boat.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Approaching strangers, even with the crutch of alcohol in nightlife venues, is not an easy path.

You have to be at least average looking to do it and have adequate social skill to do it.

This single mom went apeshiit crazy likely because a man who was less attractive than average approached her.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you would be better off doing the following, which is kind of the equivalent of your SA experiment:

Build a top tier IG profile (5000+ followers or so) with pictures of you on boats, nice vacation spots, nice car, nice restaurants.

Go through the swipe apps and find girls that put their profile on their bio. In particular these girls often say they like guys with boats, or who can take them on a boat.
LMAO don't even bro. They are teaching that nonsense so much with social circle game coaching but it doesn't work. Chicks can sniff that nonsense out fast and you have to be about that life to really pull it off.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Approaching strangers, even with the crutch of alcohol in nightlife venues, is not an easy path.

You have to be at least average looking to do it and have adequate social skill to do it.

This single mom went apeshiit crazy likely because a man who was less attractive than average approached her.

You cannot let one bat$hit crazy Karen ruin your cold approach view but by the looks of her, she is not hot. She looks like the typical Nashville Karen that got knocked up young and is now regretting life so she takes it out on everyone else. Truly the dirt of humanity right there having grown up around women like that.