• Scenario A

• Scenario B

• Scenario C

Results are only viewable after voting.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you actually believe this?

If you like fat chicks, that’s fine. Don’t pretend that a 34 year old inherently has lower worth than your 23 year old who doesn’t have enough emotional and mental constitution to drop the midnight snacking habit.

I would bet my commission check that my girls got better natural skin at 33 then whatever trash basket 23 year old you’re talking to does. Lack of care of oneself materializes in the skin and your girl, has stretch marks at the very least let alone any other derma impurities she’s carrying around (hi ass acne). So enjoy sweating your balls off with your girl in the park, if you head to the beach you may as well have a plane fly over with a banner proposing to her. I’m perfectly happy with my 33 year olds thong lifestyle, and the smooth ass and tight body going with it, thank you very much.

(Columbo moment)….

Who do you think is running full speed for the first c0ck she can get her snatch on in the above scenario?

Get serious dude.
Hey it's just a hypothetical, there is no definitive here.

I'm speaking as someone who HAS dated a 34 year old, and a 36 year old when I was 26 to 27. I am biased toward not dating older women as I've had 2 of my girlfriends older than me. Obviously the 34 year old in this scenario could be great value for an older man, but I'm 34 myself and can pull younger so I hedge my bets on training the 21 year old every time.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option B.

You can take her to the gym with you and get in shape.

34? Way too old be to be Sexy.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm speaking as someone who HAS dated a 34 year old, and a 36 year old when I was 26 to 27. I am biased toward not dating older women as I've had 2 of my girlfriends older than me. Obviously the 34 year old in this scenario could be great value for an older man, but I'm 34 myself and can pull younger so I hedge my bets on training the 21 year old every time.
If she’s legit working through a trauma, I’d say of course there is an exception. But nobody absent a major catalyst should be out of shape at 23. It’s not normal.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s legit working through a trauma, I’d say of course there is an exception. But nobody absent a major catalyst should be out of shape at 23. It’s not normal.
This younger generation are lazy AF plus indoctrination from all angles, don't hold it against them to be a little lazy. I was lazy until 26, I was mentally not 100% until I hit 30, I'd go as far as to say I've only felt like a normal human the last 2 years, things can change in an instance.

Now the 34 year old, no man has taken her off the market, that's an extreme red flag, this isn't "fresh & fit syndrome" as @CornbreadFed stated, it's a fact. 18 years on the market, nobody wife'd it, now I'm suppose to save her? It's not actually realistic to say a 34 year old, 10/10, with no baggage or mental health problems/trauma is alive in Western society.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option A is a big no-no.

Option B would be not a terrible choice if the percentage was higher, like a lot higher. 90-100%.

Option C is your best bet here but her prime is gone depending on your personal preferences.

Obvi, your scenarios are superficial and concise in detail so you know that a bit more context and detail on what she is like, does, have to offer, health status, mindset and healthy level of submission, etc. A woman past her 30s is pretty set in her ways and her independence. Most likely highly focused on her career, and refocused her affection/attention to a dog or the like. So the room for you in her life will be limited.
“A woman past her 30s is pretty set in her ways and her independence. Most likely highly focused on her career, and refocused her affection/attention to a dog or the like. So the room for you in her life will be limited”

That’s money right there.
I have noticed lack of submission and increased masculinity traits with atleast 2 females ranging in their early 30s in the past 3 years that I tried to get with. A cramp to deal with.
All ended in double zeros
The more induced career driven they are, the more defiant they get.
I can’t work with that sh1t.
They are already molded and scarred by past failed sexual/relationship encounters.
Many are alpha widowed.
in my experience on this side of the tracks,
the older the chick is the more blunt traumas she be walking with.
Im 32 , good lookin and I can still pull chicks in their 20s.
I will roll the dice with the feminine thicc 21 year old and sell her a good dream

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you actually believe this?

If you like fat chicks, that’s fine. Don’t pretend that a 34 year old inherently has lower worth than your 23 year old who doesn’t have enough emotional and mental constitution to drop the midnight snacking habit.

I would bet my commission check that my girls got better natural skin at 33 then whatever trash basket 23 year old you’re talking to does. Lack of care of oneself materializes in the skin and your girl, has stretch marks at the very least let alone any other derma impurities she’s carrying around (hi ass acne). So enjoy sweating your balls off with your girl in the park, if you head to the beach you may as well have a plane fly over with a banner proposing to her. I’m perfectly happy with my 33 year olds thong lifestyle, and the smooth ass and tight body going with it, thank you very much.

(Columbo moment)….

Who do you think is running full speed for the first c0ck she can get her snatch on in the above scenario?

Get serious dude.
I’m dead serious. my comments aint suited for everyone take the meat and spit out the bones g

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This younger generation are lazy AF plus indoctrination from all angles, don't hold it against them to be a little lazy. I was lazy until 26, I was mentally not 100% until I hit 30, I'd go as far as to say I've only felt like a normal human the last 2 years, things can change in an instance.

Now the 34 year old, no man has taken her off the market, that's an extreme red flag, this isn't "fresh & fit syndrome" as @CornbreadFed stated, it's a fact. 18 years on the market, nobody wife'd it, now I'm suppose to save her? It's not actually realistic to say a 34 year old, 10/10, with no baggage or mental health problems/trauma is alive in Western society.
Here are some reasons a girl can still be single at 34 other than being crazy.

1). Pursued an advance career such as medical professional, attorney, big 4 accounting, Leadership development program, and etc. In addition, you do not get to choose where you live at. You go where your employer places, hires, or education trains you. For example, if a girl is stuck in Winston Salem, North Carolina for schooling or job placement, what high value male is she going to find there. Last, someone in these fields doesn’t have the time or energy to go around chasing and competing for high value men.

2). Strung along in a LTR by some guy that wouldn’t commit to her

3). Constantly moved around due to career- It is hard to establish any LTR if you are switching cities every year

4). Lack of viable options and refusing to settle for less- The only men that appeared in her life didn’t meet a certain standards or were fvck boys. Y’all act like women can just go to Walgreens and pick out a high value men and call it day which is ludicrous. Not only do women have to actively find a high value man but they also have to compete for them. Would y’all settle for less than your worth right now? Exactly!

5). Broken from too many failed LTRs- I feel like humans can only take so much until they say screw it. I know that if my current LTR doesn’t work out, I am completely done with relationships for good.

Guess What? All of these points can apply to easily men too, so don’t act like that all of these points are insane.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some reasons a girl can still be single at 34 other than being crazy.

1). Pursued an advance career such as medical professional, attorney, big 4 accounting, Leadership development program, and etc. In addition, you do not get to choose where you live at. You go where your employer places, hires, or education trains you. For example, if a girl is stuck in Winston Salem, North Carolina for schooling or job placement, what high value male is she going to find there. Last, someone in these fields doesn’t have the time or energy to go around chasing and competing for high value men.

2). Strung along in a LTR by some guy that wouldn’t commit to her

3). Constantly moved around due to career- It is hard to establish any LTR if you are switching cities every year

4). Lack of viable options and refusing to settle for less- The only men that appeared in her life didn’t meet a certain standards or were fvck boys. Y’all act like women can just go to Walgreens and pick out a high value men and call it day which is ludicrous. Not only do women have to actively find a high value man but they also have to compete for them. Would y’all settle for less than your worth right now? Exactly!

5). Broken from too many failed LTRs- I feel like humans can only take so much until they say screw it. I know that if my current LTR doesn’t work out, I am completely done with relationships for good.

Guess What? All of these points can apply to easily men too, so don’t act like that all of these points are insane.
1. career oriented - red flag

2. red flag - all men will commit to a 10/10 perfect dime piece - non commitment is reserved for women "less than".

3. same as 1.

4. red flag - 10/10 women are not short of good options, hence they are mainly taken/married.

5. red flag - so many ltr's because nobody would commit or she doesn't have good judgment.

I'm realistic, you're living in fantasy land.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m dead serious. my comments aint suited for everyone take the meat and spit out the bones g
You’re not a g. I faintly recall a thread where you could have been arrested for assault down in Mexico for what you did to a broad.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. career oriented - red flag

2. red flag - all men will commit to a 10/10 perfect dime piece - non commitment is reserved for women "less than".

3. same as 1.

4. red flag - 10/10 women are not short of good options, hence they are mainly taken/married.

5. red flag - so many ltr's because nobody would commit or she doesn't have good judgment.

I'm realistic, you're living in fantasy land.
sounds like you’re the male equivalent of your typical bimbo on fresh and fit. No wonder y’all live in that echochamber :rofl:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you’re the male equivalent of your typical bimbo on fresh and fit. No wonder y’all live in that echochamber :rofl:
I don't even watch F&F but whatever. Couldn't even counter my points but you want to talk about intelligence? We have an influx of dunces on this forum.

You’re not a g. I faintly recall a thread where you could have been arrested for assault down in Mexico for what you did to a broad.
Sounds like G **** to me.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
echochamber is the perfect way to put it. Pook said read it, understand it, toss it.

i realize who I am arguing with, it’s just an opportunity to make points that I haven’t gotten around to yet. I’ve been too busy living life lately.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even watch F&F but whatever.

Sounds like G **** to me.
You’re not a G either. Believe me no g is taking windshield wipers off a van (ever) in retaliation for a parking job (psychotic)

I’m pretty sure my little track coach / gym teacher is more G than both of you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not a G either. Believe me no g is taking windshield wipers off a van (ever) in retaliation for a parking job (psychotic)
I've never claimed to be a G (neither did SouthSide), you are fresh out of a divorce sprung on some old skank... I think you have some late-night pillow talk facetime to attend to, please fall back my dude.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never claimed to be a G, you are fresh out of a divorce sprung on some old skank please fall back my dude.
Aw my guy, go key a car door and take a breather. No need to get personal.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw my guy, go key a car door and take a breather. No need to get personal.
I'm being serious though you are telling me I'm not a G but you're acting like 13 year old in his first LTR over some skank. You're a grown man.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm being serious though you are telling me I'm not a G but you're acting like 13 year old in his first LTR over some skank. You're a grown man.
I realize you’re likely bipolar so I’m not taking much of what you say personally. I have no issue with you liking fat chicks. You’re making broad assumptions and you’re literally just an opportunity for me to advocate for point C. You opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even watch F&F but whatever. Couldn't even counter my points but you want to talk about intelligence? We have an influx of dunces on this forum.
There’s no point because you live in your own little world like they do lol. You dictate in absolutes which is pretty illogical . Try watching some clips from F&F to get a good idea.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize you’re likely bipolar so I’m not taking much of what you say personally. I have no issue with you liking fat chicks. You’re making broad assumptions and you’re literally just an opportunity for me to advocate for point C. You opinion means absolutely nothing to me.
At your point in life, you could only wish for point C, good luck.

There’s no point because you live in your own little world like they do lol. You dictate in absolutes which is pretty illogical . Try watching some clips from F&F to get a good idea.
No absolutes, I literally said a couple of posts above;
I countered all of your 5 points and you have nothing in return but ad hominem, please, make it make sense. You guys are all the same, say a lot but can't stand on it.