It's Cuffing Season Boys

M

member160292

Get ready! I'm getting more matches and messages from girls from Meetups through my events.
Grab your shotguns, it's open season!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah...for guys looking to date up, this is the best time of year...chicks will date guys they aren't really interested in long term from October to February because they think they are cool guys and like spending time with them and it's better than trying to keep dating throughout the winter.

Lots of easy sex for several months on the table during this time of year.

Just realize if you start dating someone now there is a good chance you will be a part of their spring cleaning cycle.

M

member160292

Yeah...for guys looking to date up, this is the best time of year...chicks will date guys they aren't really interested in long term from October to February because they think they are cool guys and like spending time with them and it's better than trying to keep dating throughout the winter.

Just realize if you start dating someone now there is a good chance you will be a part of their spring cleaning cycle.
Can we get this dude 60 likes ASAP? This is giving me an eyesore

Messages______7,777
Reaction score_7,717

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A very important caveat should be noted - cuffing season is more difficult for anything casual. You can date up if you're willing to deal with relationship pressure and everything that comes along with it (waiting for sex, dealing with scrutiny, her wanting you to meet her friends and family early on, etc). If you're not, you're better off focusing on other aspects of your life, and resume gaming once cuffing season is over.

It's called cuffing season for a reason. As in, being tied down.

Edit: excuse the allcaps, but just noticed your claim about "easy sex": FOR THE MAJORITY OF MEN, CUFFING SEASON IS NOT A TIME OF THE YEAR FOR EASY SEX. THAT WOULD BE SUMMERTIME.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called cuffing season for a reason. As in, being tied down.

FOR THE MAJORITY OF MEN, CUFFING SEASON IS NOT A TIME OF THE YEAR FOR EASY SEX.
The average beta male grinding it out on the swipe apps or approaching strangers isn't getting easier sex during cuffing season. The beta males that tend to get scooped up for sex and a short term relationships during the holiday season are beta males with social circles.

It might be easier sex for the betas. These betas actually don't mind being tied down.

September and October are good months for finding new relationships. It's the last chance to find something before the 6 week dead zone. November 15-January 1 is pretty much a dead zone for starting new relationships. Most women have way too many family and travel obligations during that time to be able to give enough attention to starting something new. One exception to this is if the woman has primarily local family members. Those women can be available to date because they aren't dealing with excessive holiday travel. Some men are often bogged down with their own family obligations. I find that single, unattached men tend to have less in the way of family stuff during the holiday season than single, unattached women.

When thinking about cuffing season, there's an advantage to being an alpha/sigma male who is relationship inclined. If you're Alpha/Sigma, you have a better chance of it surviving past the end of cuffing season than if you're a beta male. Women do tend to dump their cuffing season betas when they are no longer useful. The most common time these betas are dropped is right after Valentine's Day, but some might even drop a beta after New Years' Day. January is a common month for breakups, but the people who break up in January are typically longer term married couples who have a different dynamic than the cuffing season betas.

January - March is a busy time for both divorce filings and non-marital relationship breakups.

M

member160292

With a bit under a month to go this cuffing season...How's if going to you guys?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is an interesting topic. Certainly the reunional aspect of Thanksgiving & X-mas puts women into more of a family-forming mood, and of course there is Valentine's Day running straight into the (pre-Christian) fertility celebration of Easter (get it? eggs & rabbits?). Another aspect may be that nice-figured women are able to show off their figure in the warm half of the year (with the Eastern European gals' Ivana Kupula festival, where they put a ring of flowers on the head, and don a thin lace dress to walk into the water so that the dress becomes a breastly wet-dress, as a way of telling the bachelors, "come & get it, boys" :cool:) , and thus they are in their hypergamic mode then, hoping that prancing around in a bikini will get a Chad interested. :rolleyes:

I must admit that with my limited experience in getting in a relationship with women :mad:, most of my successes have been in the cold half of the year. Maybe I should WinterGeoMax by going to South America from April to October? :)

Here are some nice pics of the Ivana Kupula Festival:

ligo-in-latvia-and-ivan-kupala-day-in-russia-04.jpg

ivana kupula.jpg

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know what "cuffing" season is and not gonna look it up because i know its just more manosphere cope.

So enjoy your cuffing season whatever the fvck that is.
You're in socal right? In parts of the country/world where it gets cold in winter women want a warm body to keep warm with, and with the holiday season girls tend to get sentimental, wanting to bring a boyfriend home to show family, etc, women apply more relationship pressure than during summer.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we get this dude 60 likes ASAP? This is giving me an eyesore

Messages______7,777
Reaction score_7,717
Let’s hear it for the top ten!

Men, feel free to “like” this post and I’ll see what I can do to convince the mods to look the other way next time any of you get out of line.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in socal right? In parts of the country/world where it gets cold in winter women want a warm body to keep warm with, and with the holiday season girls tend to get sentimental, wanting to bring a boyfriend home to show family, etc, women apply more relationship pressure than during summer.
Cope af just like I thought. Damn whyd you have to spell it out..now I know what "cuffing" season means and feel like a redpill retard.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cope af just like I thought. Damn whyd you have to spell it out..now I know what "cuffing" season means and feel like a redpill retard.
I spelled it out mostly for the readership at large.

I used to live in San Diego where there's no big difference in seasons, and cuffing season wasn't a big thing there. Where I live now there's a big difference between summer and winter, and cuffing season is a thing here. Women tend to have a different dating strategy this time a year, and it's useful to know about it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's an actual thing. Why do you think there are so many breakups right around Valentine's Day and in early spring? Because women are willing to date a guy they aren't that into during the cold, dark winter months because staying inside and snuggling with someone in front of the fire and having sex is better than being all alone inside watching movies in front of the fire by yourself.

Being from LA you have no concept of this because you don't really have winter there so this likely doesn't happen.

M

member160292

This is an interesting topic. Certainly the reunional aspect of Thanksgiving & X-mas puts women into more of a family-forming mood, and of course there is Valentine's Day running straight into the (pre-Christian) fertility celebration of Easter (get it? eggs & rabbits?). Another aspect may be that nice-figured women are able to show off their figure in the warm half of the year (with the Eastern European gals' Ivana Kupula festival, where they put a ring of flowers on the head, and don a thin lace dress to walk into the water so that the dress becomes a breastly wet-dress, as a way of telling the bachelors, "come & get it, boys" :cool:) , and thus they are in their hypergamic mode then, hoping that prancing around in a bikini will get a Chad interested. :rolleyes:

I must admit that with my limited experience in getting in a relationship with women :mad:, most of my successes have been in the cold half of the year. Maybe I should WinterGeoMax by going to South America from April to October? :)

Here are some nice pics of the Ivana Kupula Festival:

View attachment 9282

View attachment 9283
Holy sh!t, I managed to get MatureDJ to contribute!

ItsOverForParticipateCels!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read years ago that the highest percentage of breakups is right before Christmas. The theory was that women can’t bear the thought of bringing this guy home to meet the family. Things may have changed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I read years ago that the highest percentage of breakups is right before Christmas. The theory was that women can’t bear the thought of bringing this guy home to meet the family. Things may have changed.
Hmm...I think it depends at where you are with your relationship. Surely a guy they started dating in mid October or Early November isn't coming home to meet the family. Especially if it's relatively casual and you just hang out, snuggle up on the couch together and fvck through the cold, dark winter nights.

Those breakups happen right before Valentine's Day or between there and early April.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The majority of breakups, both marital and non-marital, happen between November 1 - March 31.

I think the marital breakups follow a different pattern than the non-marital ones. The marrieds tend to stick it out through November and December, and then drop the hammer in January right after the 1st of the year but before Valentine's Day. Non-maritals can do the pre-Christmas breakup (first 2 weeks of December), the early January breakups (first 2 weeks of the year), and the post-Valentine's Day breakup.

Q1 is the busiest time of the year for divorce/family lawyers.

Hmm...I think it depends at where you are with your relationship. Surely a guy they started dating in mid October or Early November isn't coming home to meet the family. Especially if it's relatively casual and you just hang out, snuggle up on the couch together and fvck through the cold, dark winter nights.

Those breakups happen right before Valentine's Day or between there and early April.
This is true.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The majority of breakups, both marital and non-marital, happen between November 1 - March 31.

I think the marital breakups follow a different pattern than the non-marital ones. The marrieds tend to stick it out through November and December, and then drop the hammer in January right after the 1st of the year but before Valentine's Day. Non-maritals can do the pre-Christmas breakup (first 2 weeks of December), the early January breakups (first 2 weeks of the year), and the post-Valentine's Day breakup.

Q1 is the busiest time of the year for divorce/family lawyers.

This is true.
Divorces happen in January mainly due to tax purposes, at least in the US. Much better to file as married versus divorced and you are required to file based on your marital status as of Dec 31st of the prior year.