It's Cuffing Season Boys

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to live in San Diego where there's no big difference in seasons, and cuffing season wasn't a big thing there. Where I live now there's a big difference between summer and winter, and cuffing season is a thing here. Women tend to have a different dating strategy this time a year, and it's useful to know about it.
I think one needs greater seasonal variability and colder winters to see a cuffing season effect, which San Diego lacks. One needs to have a strong social circle to see cuffing season in action.

I don't think the big metros in the Southwestern USA, including Texas' big cities, see much of a cuffing season. It is cooler but not cold.

Divorces happen in January mainly due to tax purposes, at least in the US. Much better to file as married versus divorced and you are required to file based on your marital status as of Dec 31st of the prior year.
That's a theory and somewhat relevant. The other thing is that marrieds wait until January to keep up appearances and keep the peace during family celebrations in November-December.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one needs greater seasonal variability and colder winters to see a cuffing season effect, which San Diego lacks. One needs to have a strong social circle to see cuffing season in action.

I don't think the big metros in the Southwestern USA, including Texas' big cities, see much of a cuffing season. It is cooler but not cold.

That's a theory and somewhat relevant. The other thing is that marrieds wait until January to keep up appearances and keep the peace during family celebrations in November-December.
The women in metro Phoenix get horny as hell in the summertime, and I think there's a seasonal ASD effect at play. Plus, the hot summers thins your blood at makes 50 degrees seem cooler than it is.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women in metro Phoenix get horny as hell in the summertime, and I think there's a seasonal ASD effect at play. Plus, the hot summers thins your blood at makes 50 degrees seem cooler than it is.
Agree that hot summers thin blood. That happens in the big metro areas in Texas and Florida too.

I've never heard of seasonal ASD.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know what "cuffing" season is and not gonna look it up because i know its just more manosphere cope.

So enjoy your cuffing season whatever the fvck that is.
I highly respect your cut throat/ nonsense approach to game , and I agree woth 99% of what you say in general, but now you are slightly off imo.

It's a RP forum. Most RP there is probably, and if you would eliminate all the bluepilled oriented men you'll end with a forum with 100 participants, basically a dead forum.

We men like to break things down logically. I had to laugh when I heard the terms " hot girl summer" and on the other end of the spectrum " cuffing season", but it does makes sense. I've seen it happen numerous times.

It's better for men to atvleast be aware of this. I cant lie, I've been through this a few times and here's what happened;

I met some hot girl just after or during summer. Around Fall we hooked up. She's love bombing me, introduced me to her family ect. Everything is great untill the summer starts. She dumps me without "explanation ", and because of my bad way of dealing with break ups I fcking lose a compete summer being devastated.

This year same thing happened, but I was kinda prepared and the whole cycle was predictable now. So we cannot underestimate such terminology. Knowledge is power.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know what "cuffing" season is and not gonna look it up because i know its just more manosphere cope.

So enjoy your cuffing season whatever the fvck that is.
But again , to salute you,THIS is the end game. This response is how a man should end up thinking after studying all this shyt; think logically and know by heart what a man is/should be.

Yet its mind blowing how far off most men are from the man they supposed to be. Starts with small stuff like handling flakes all the way up to what type relationship do you want with women and why.

Some of us grew up without a father figure and others grew up with a bluepilled father. Both scenarios produce weak men , so we must educate each other constantly.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds super beta.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the time of year they will try to betaize their plates more than ever
If I understand this, it’s a time of year where girls trade down so they can have someone for the winter. What kind of beta **** is that?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, Mr. Alpha. Please leave some poon for the rest of us
This is pathetic. Do better! We don’t come here to rationalize, we come here to be our best selves. I’m single with three kids. You think I’m interested in the “some chick is gonna settle for me mindset?” I can get out of bed in the morning, look at the scribble on the couch, remember that I’m 38 with receding hair. Or I can psych myself into better game and say, you know what the smoke in the office who’s 29 just told me I had ridiculously good looking eyes. I choose that. Man the **** up! Five thoughts have run through my head today. My kids. That smoke. The great hair day. The massive amount of business I am doing. And whispering with a huge smile on Saturday to my former neighbor during Cub scouts that I know what he did and he’s fking dead. That’s what I choose, and what has kept me smiling all day like the Cheshire Cat. And you know what. I caught a milf smiling earlier at the Whole Foods because that sht radiates. Im Looking forward to all of it.

Last edited:
M

member160292

This is pathetic. Do better! We don’t come here to rationalize, we come here to be our best selves. I’m single with three kids. You think I’m interested in the “some chick is gonna settle for me mindset?” I can get out of bed in the morning, look at the scribble on the couch, remember that I’m 38 with receding hair. Or I can psych myself into better game and say, you know what the smoke in the office who’s 29 just told me I had ridiculously good looking eyes. I choose that. Man the **** up! Five thoughts have run through my head today. My kids. That smoke. The great hair day. The massive amount of business I am doing. And whispering with a huge smile on Saturday to my former neighbor during Cub scouts that I know what he did and he’s fking dead. That’s what I choose, and what has kept me smiling all day like the Cheshire Cat. And you know what. I caught a milf smiling earlier at the Whole Foods because that sht radiates. Im Looking forward to all of it.
Imma gonna need a hit of that smoke you had. Can we put this post in the Hall of Excellence?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand this, it’s a time of year where girls trade down so they can have someone for the winter. What kind of beta **** is that?
They don't necessarily trade down, they just generally look for something longer than a casual fling this time of year. There are geographical exceptions to this. Some women could get picker due to the prospect of meeting family.

I'm stoned by the way. Are you on acid?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree that hot summers thin blood. That happens in the big metro areas in Texas and Florida too.

I've never heard of seasonal ASD.
If the women phucked in the winter here like they phuck in the summer, they'd all feel like sluts.

Reaction score
There is no season for anything. This is overthinking territory now. Women often do not even know what the **** they want, and the issue we men have is we always think we need to figure them out. Who cares what she thinks. The amount of time spent thinking about what she thinks takes away from the time you have to think about what you want. It's all about what you want. If you want to get laid and are able to set up dates, just go do it, these sort of limiting beliefs just cause overthinking and decision paralysis.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no season for anything. This is overthinking territory now. Women often do not even know what the **** they want, and the issue we men have is we always think we need to figure them out. Who cares what she thinks. The amount of time spent thinking about what she thinks takes away from the time you have to think about what you want. It's all about what you want. If you want to get laid and are able to set up dates, just go do it, these sort of limiting beliefs just cause overthinking and decision paralysis.
There's a reason Peyton Manning watched film.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of stuff was common knowledge back in the day tbh, even before I got into game.

M

member160292

Quite the observation on those that are new around here who just read the Book of Pook

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the time of year they will try to betaize their plates more than ever
There's a ton of beta male energy around the holidays.

If the women phucked in the winter here like they phuck in the summer, they'd all feel like sluts.
This has merit. It's not like your metro area is a poontang nirvana though. It's a tough market with a lot of male competition, especially in the 20s/30s age set. My experience there was mainly centered around the hottest nightlife district at the time (Old Town Scottsdale), which likely skewed my perception. After leaving there, I became more daygame focused. I still wonder if a daygame focus there would change someone's experience. In my opinion, daygame there is actually better during cuffing season because daytime temperatures are reasonable instead of scorching. It's not a bitter northern winter.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't necessarily trade down, they just generally look for something longer than a casual fling this time of year. There are geographical exceptions to this. Some women could get picker due to the prospect of meeting family.

I'm stoned by the way. Are you on acid?
Joe Walsh said it best. Just an ordinary average guy.

Reaction score
I will say summer was a lot harder for me back in the college/inexperienced days. This Summer, I fvcked 10 girls and I had to make sure I didn’t hint at a relationship. Regardless, most of them had hot girl summer shvt going on lol.