Women and comfort level with culture/ race bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
crime background
Not necessarily a bad thing, women love that sh!t

I remember telling a girl why I was currently on a 5 year probation(selling drugs) and she goes
"Oooo you're a bad boy"

I agree with you're overall point but I think if the girl is more inner city oriented then having a crime/tough background helps and looks good.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s funny is that a lot of “proper” black women do this shvt too. They will be picky af to picking a black guy but then and settle for some slobby looking white guy with a Latin American studies degree.
Very true sadly.... tbh many of the non-stereotypical, educated and high smv black women have higher standards than white women in regards to black guys. But I think a lot of that is the direct result of so many black dudes simping for and worshipping white women and all the rampant self-loathing in the black male community.

I think the main underlying point here is that most women will easily take an average white guy over most anything lol.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s funny is that a lot of “proper” black women do this shvt too. They will be picky af to picking a black guy but then and settle for some slobby looking white guy with a Latin American studies degree.
Yup. It's called "Just Be White" for a reason.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Looks will get you a date and maybe a quick fvck if you are willing to shut up and lie to them. However, you’re not the only good looking guy she’s talking to and the “black” guy that’s maybe 1-2 points below you in looks is going to jump past you because he has suave and looks better to show off to her friends.
I think we're on the same page with slight differences but I was basically just saying you're SMV is a direct reflection on how she's going to react to you.

Girls being aggressive and seducing men is not a rare thing, it's just not a reality for most men, me being attractive and being acquainted with many attractive men, some way more attractive than me and I can honestly say it's a different game.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true sadly.... tbh many of the non-stereotypical, educated and high smv black women have higher standards than white women in regards to black guys. But I think a lot of that is the direct result of so many black dudes simping for and worshipping white women and all the rampant self-loathing in the black male community.

I think the main underlying point here is that most women will easily take an average white guy over most anything lol.
By self-loathing are you referring to black men dating non-black women?

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By self-loathing are you referring to black men dating non-black women?
Yes, and everyone knows what I mean. Those black guys that exclusively seek non-black women and randomly and unpromptedly go on diatribes on how black women are all ugly, ratchet hoodrats or how perfect and amazing white queens are or whatever...There's nothing wrong with anyone having racial preferences or whatever, but I mean this specifically. Anyone who has an issue with an entire rare, let alone their own...has some embedded issues.

Like when a white dude has an Asian preference he doesn't denigrate his own women or prop Asian ups on a pedestal or goes out of his way to only date them...

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and everyone knows what I mean. Those black guys that exclusively seek non-black women and randomly and unpromptedly go on diatribes on how black women are all ugly, ratchet hoodrats or how perfect and amazing white queens are or whatever...There's nothing wrong with anyone having racial preferences or whatever, but I mean this specifically.

Like when a white dude has an Asian preference he doesn't denigrate his own women or prop Asian ups on a pedestal...
I've seen a lot of black dudes go for non-black women, some seemingly exclusively. I haven't seen the denigration of black women by these men to the degree many portray. I think that can be exaggerated.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of black dudes go for non-black women, some seemingly exclusively. I haven't seen the denigration of black women by these men to the degree many portray. I think that can be exaggerated.
To the degree many portray? Probably other black people you mean? I'd like to think we know more about what permeates our own community than random proxies who only have anecdotal evidence lol. I'm telling you for a fact, it's a big issue, just one you're not likely to notice or be privy to if you're...not black lol. In many respects, most all minorities have an issue with overly romanticizing white women to the detriment their our own women. Most ethnics having an issue with women is because they're stuck on getting an 11/10 blonde woman and nothing else, yet we seem to be the only one who have to insult our own women while doing so.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the neighborhood I grew up in, black women were usually ugly and ghetto. All the hot girls were Latina and most of the latinas were hot (many of them were still ghetto but they were attractive and most of them didn't have a bad attitude all the time). And there weren't many Asians or whites.

Later on my asian fetish came from all things anime and Japanese.

Now that I am older and have been to college and wealthier neighborhoods I now know that there's attractive women of all races, and various temperaments between them.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and everyone knows what I mean. Those black guys that exclusively seek non-black women and randomly and unpromptedly go on diatribes on how black women are all ugly, ratchet hoodrats or how perfect and amazing white queens are or whatever...There's nothing wrong with anyone having racial preferences or whatever, but I mean this specifically. Anyone who has an issue with an entire rare, let alone their own...has some embedded issues.

Like when a white dude has an Asian preference he doesn't denigrate his own women or prop Asian ups on a pedestal or goes out of his way to only date them...
It's an exaggeration most of the time. Black men can get with black women as long as they are sweet and not filled with the evil trashy culture. Other race girls are not exempt either. Trashy white girls, ghetto hispanics, ghetto asians. They just rather wish that their black women were more attractive and feminine. That is all they want.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the degree many portray? Probably other black people you mean? I'd like to think we know more about what permeates our own community than random proxies who only have anecdotal evidence lol. I'm telling you for a fact, it's a big issue, just one you're not likely to notice or be privy to if you're...not black lol. In many respects, most all minorities have an issue with overly romanticizing white women to the detriment their our own women. Most ethnics having an issue with women is because they're stuck on getting an 11/10 blonde woman and nothing else, yet we seem to be the only one who have to insult our own women while doing so.
I am black.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an exaggeration most of the time. Black men can get with black women as long as they are sweet and not filled with the evil trashy culture. Other race girls are not exempt either. Trashy white girls, ghetto hispanics, ghetto asians.
This is literally it. I'll never understand the whole "X women are always ghetto" because it's more about education and social status. That as more to do with a woman's personality than her race...

They just rather wish that their black women were more attractive and feminine. That is all they want.
Ehhh..not really. There are attractive and feminine black women all around. If you're around a bunch of ghetto black women, it's because YOU'RE in the ghetto. If you're in a nice location, area, school, etc, the black women there will be just like all the other women in the vicinity. White women are a status symbol, and pretty much every ethnic minority covets them bc from birth you're shown white women as the ultimate beauty in movies, tvs, ads, models, etc so...consciously or not, everyone is going to seek them.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is literally it. I'll never understand the whole "X women are always ghetto" because it's more about education and social status. That as more to do with a woman's personality than her race...

Ehhh..not really. There are attractive and feminine black women all around. If you're around a bunch of ghetto black women, it's because YOU'RE in the ghetto. If you're in a nice location, area, school, etc, the black women there will be just like all the other women in the vicinity. White women are a status symbol, and pretty much every ethnic minority covets them bc from birth you're shown white women as the ultimate beauty in movies, tvs, ads, models, etc so...consciously or not, everyone is going to seek them.
The problem here is that black women can scale up to a higher financial status and yet keep their ingrained ghettoness. I ran into these girls plenty of times. They are nicer sure but they still have that anger in them.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've met many black men who've told me they're not really into white girls. Admittedly, these black men were more urban/less educated.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem here is that black women can scale up to a higher financial status and yet keep their ingrained ghettoness. I ran into these girls plenty of times. They are nicer sure but they still have that anger in them.
To be fair there's ghetto rich people of all races like on those popular reality shows.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep their "ingrained ghettoness"....wow...just...lol. Being ghetto isn't a race thing, it's class related. It's more indicative of your class than your race. Most black women with "ingrained ghettoness" probably aren't moving too high up the financial ladder...unless they're some industry plant entertainer.

Also, I'm not buying that bc black women, more than literally anyone else are under the most scrutiny in the workforce. If anything they'd have to overcompensate to sound and act as "white" as possible because they're already going to be assumed to be ratchet and whatnot. I have no idea the type of high-value black women you run into...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep their "ingrained ghettoness"....wow...just...lol. Being ghetto isn't a race thing, it's class related. It's more indicative of your class than your race. Most black women with "ingrained ghettoness" probably aren't moving too high up the financial ladder...unless they're some industry plant entertainer.

Also, I'm not buying that bc black women, more than literally anyone else are under the most scrutiny in the workforce. If anything they'd have to overcompensate to sound and act as "white" as possible because they're already going to be assumed to be ratchet and whatnot. I have no idea the type of high-value black women you run into...
The type that currently make up the mounds of career women that we are all stuck with from all races. And yes, these black women have their mother's anger. I have run into black girls who grew up not in that environment and they are far more white acting with not a shred of that anger in them. I say this with the highest of confidence.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The type that currently make up the mounds of career women that we are all stuck with from all races. And yes, these black women have their mother's anger. I have run into black girls who grew up not in that environment and they are far more white acting with not a shred of that anger in them. I say this with the highest of confidence.
lol whatever you say, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.