Women and comfort level with culture/ race bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods are doing a poor job, I think this thread needs to be locked and even deleted. It's like, ALL race threads are basically the same formula that at this point I think, why even ****ing have them? Like I want one race thread to surprise me but no, it's the same story.

1. Minorities come in and cry (one dude LITERALLY made an account for this very race thread to cry about race 24/7).
2. Reasonable people say "dude racism is not an issue" only for whiney guys to cry on a soap box.

I used to empathize and all but I think that there are literally only 2 types of guys when it comes to race.

1. The winners, the ones who you will rarely find on this forum because they are too busy slaying or the rare ones that just get it and make things happen.

2. The race whiners who, no matter what evidence is provided to them, will find any and every excuse to explain their failure.

Now @Billtx49 and any functioning moderator, can you please delete this thread and ban the new accounts made solely for the purpose of race whining. Can some mod please do their f-ckin job?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods are doing a poor job, I think this thread needs to be locked and even deleted. It's like, ALL race threads are basically the same formula that at this point I think, why even ****ing have them? Like I want one race thread to surprise me but no, it's the same story.

1. Minorities come in and cry (one dude LITERALLY made an account for this very race thread to cry about race 24/7).
2. Reasonable people say "dude racism is not an issue" only for whiney guys to cry on a soap box.

I used to empathize and all but I think that there are literally only 2 types of guys when it comes to race.

1. The winners, the ones who you will rarely find on this forum because they are too busy slaying or the rare ones that just get it and make things happen.

2. The race whiners who, no matter what evidence is provided to them, will find any and every excuse to explain their failure.

Now @Billtx49 and any functioning moderator, can you please delete this thread and ban the new accounts made solely for the purpose of race whining. Can some mod please do their f-ckin job?
yeah its hard for some people to hear the truth

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only legitimate truth about race is that the guys who cry about it and even swear its a setback are low quality loser guys who just need an excuse. Low T bums that want others to be as miserable as them.
yeah

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

White guy: "Race isn't an issue! Even though I'm white and I have no real fecking idea I'm going to tell minorities what THEIR experience is bc I can literally only identity with people who look just like me and have my exact experiences and nothing else exists bc it hasn't happened to me"....smh

Status
Not open for further replies.