Women and comfort level with culture/ race bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only applicable for white guys who are going for white women out of their league or just aren't even trying, in which case this is still applicable to every other race...even more so. White women still want white men more than any other race, despite all the broken liberal propaganda, so you still have the biggest advantage over every other race. So...what's your point?
I'm not white.

"White women still want white men more than any other race"

Is there anyone who doesn't believe this?

You know what the real funny thing is? To watch these leftist women rail against "cis white men" and how dangerous, problematic, racist, etc they are. However, look at who they date! All cis white men.

Pay little attention to words, actions will expose the truth.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes...in this very thread. Look at all the gaslighters and larpers pretending white dudes are in a decline and that 95% of the women on the planet still don't prefer them. They go on and on about how all women prefer "ethnics" or how "race doesn't matter"...lol.

You know what the real funny thing is? To watch these leftist women rail against "cis white men" and how dangerous, problematic, racist, etc they are. However, look at who they date! All cis white men.
It's hilarious bc lazy white guys just use this as an excuse and pretend it's true. It's just virtue-signaling from white women who hijack social movements they don't belong to while pretending they're "progressive" who spew this, yet they're the same one with some Chad that doesn't even remember her name lol.

Reaction score
Really? This hasn't been my experience at all. I've had several black women (and one Hispanic) tell me they liked me because I didn't have the typical characteristics of your average black guy. I've had some ask me why I wasn't a "thug", but they were ultimately still willing to date me.
Typical characteristics that negatively affect black guys such as kids out of wedlock, crime background, no education, crap job….etc or you basically act and look like the golfer Harold Varner III because there’s a huge difference lol. These women are basically looking for Tupacs with a degree or Travis Barkers, I know he’s white lol.

Reaction score
I'm not white.

Pay little attention to words, actions will expose the truth.
My ex was one of those loud sjw Ukraine flag libs that was loud on Instagram. We never discussed politics during the first stage, but eventually she found out that I had voted for trump and stuff and decided to just let it go and not bother me lol

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to focus too much on race. But I've always seen girls just go up to an average white looking dude who didn't do anything and they talked to them. One time one of my more older white friends got hit on while we were out eating. We were sitting at a table on a friday night, and this white girl just came up and started chatting him up. Young thing who asked if he was single. They weren't doing anything. Just wearing a beard and wearing the most casual clothing while the other guys around them were all freshened up.

If a girl likes you, she will initiate. Most non white guys do not have that luxurious unless in their respective ethnic environments.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was one of those loud sjw Ukraine flag libs that was loud on Instagram. We never discussed politics during the first stage, but eventually she found out that I had voted for trump and stuff and decided to just let it go lol.
That's because she has a large social network to support her decision of letting you go. It also meant she loved attention and her religion more than you. Can't do much about it. Propaganda is powerful.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...in this very thread. Look at all the gaslighters and larpers pretending white dudes are in a decline and that 95% of the women on the planet still don't prefer them. They go on and on about how all women prefer "ethnics" or how "race doesn't matter"...lol.

It's hilarious bc lazy white guys just use this as an excuse and pretend it's true. It's just virtue-signaling from white women who hijack social movements they don't belong to while pretending they're "progressive" who spew this, yet they're the same one with some Chad that doesn't even remember her name lol.
Then they're being ridiculous. I will say that the current crop of twenty-somethings is noticeably more open to interracial dating than even a decade ago. However, to claim that white men aren't universally preferred (with the possible exception of black women) is sheer lunacy.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then they're being ridiculous. I will say that the current crop of twenty-somethings is noticeably more open to interracial dating than even a decade ago. However, to claim that white men aren't universally preferred (with the possible exception of black women) is sheer lunacy.
I will have to argue that the being open is only a social virtue signalling. Women won't say they are against it cause of the current collective climate of being politically correct. But they won't **** a black man so easily either unless he is absolutely a status symbol. I'm being very general here so no one take me too seriously. Just giving a comical writing of what is going on. White men are the top of the totem pole. It does not mean they are the winners. They just have it easier than others. Women cannot help what their biology is telling them and I will not sit here and complain that they are wrong for thinking it. But I can also understand how this can crush an average guy's motives knowing that they were born with less attractive qualities.

Also is a common fact that as women become older, they start liking minorities, particularly blacks cause they're an easier second wheel. Now that phenomenon is what everyone should be upset at. That the minorities only get the used goods.

Reaction score
That's because she has a large social network to support her decision of letting you go. It also meant she loved attention and her religion more than you. Can't do much about it. Propaganda is powerful.
Oh I meant let it go meaning she never argued with me about it lol. We broke up because we weren’t compatible at all shocker I know.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I meant let it go meaning she never argued with me about it lol. We broke up because we weren’t compatible at all shocker I know.
I had a girl like that. She was frustrated knowing I was not on her side in politics and she struggled with it cause she liked me but also she was thinking I was a bad entity. Then again, that feeling is what gets women wet in the first place so it was not a bad thing looking back. I just steered the boat wrong cause I was bluepill.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the first couple of pages of this thread. Apparently "rAcE dOeSn'T mAtTeR" and ethnics have it so easy bc some dudes cousin's coworker's brother gym instructor saw one black dude do well at at bar lol and bbc stereptypes.

Tbh most of those young, virtue-signalers who seem open to IR dating really do it as a status thing, to show off their faux progression by having a black dude around them. Yet it's almost always temporary, fleeting or casual. If it's legitimate, that guy better look like Ben Simmons and have his bank account. while at the same time she's settling for some frumpy white dude who works at a coffee shop with art school loans.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the first couple of pages of this thread. Apparently "rAcE dOeSn'T mAtTeR" and ethnics have it so easy bc some dudes cousin's coworker's brother gym instructor saw one black dude do well at at bar lol and bbc stereptypes.

Tbh most of those young, virtue-signalers who seem open to IR dating really do it as a status thing, to show off their faux progression by having a black dude around them. Yet it's almost always temporary, fleeting or casual. If it's legitimate, that guy better look like Ben Simmons and have his bank account. while at the same time she's settling for some frumpy white dude who works at a coffee shop with art school loans.
I have to admit there's likely truth to that. I've had short-term relationships with white girls then been abruptly hit with "I don't see a long-term connection with you."

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl likes you, she will initiate. Most non white guys do not have that luxurious unless in their respective ethnic environments.
Nope . She might initiate it she likes you a lot but more indirectly than directly opening you up

Women directly opening up men is so rare , that it does not even make any sense to even consider it

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit there's likely truth to that. I've had short-term relationships with white girls then been abruptly hit with "I don't see a long-term connection with you."
I've dealt with it and seen too much of it to not recognize it. It's like bi women who go around proclaiming how gay they are and how much they hate men and love women...yet they always end up with men lol. All the propaganda and virtue-signaling doesn't change who they really are and what they really want.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
lol there's a whole lot of gaslighting going on by white dudes telling other races how they have it bc they saw one black dude do well or they watch too many liberal propaganda ads or sjw Netflix shows.

I could say that about white guys. Literally, every race of woman on the planet prefers white dudes(or will at least not be adverse to them) except black women. No other race has that luxury. Indian, Latin, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc women love white dudes...the same isn't applicable to black dudes. Your potential pool is much smaller. Fair, aryan features are considered the general standard of beauty all across the world...as a white dude literally all you have to do is not be fat, homeless, or a complete social invalid and you should be able to attract women. The real issue is wayyy too many of them have bloated standards.

Yep, one group doing well in the one circumstance totally means black guys everywhere are successful with women. Totally. I guess bc literally every time I go out I see some average, frumpy white dude scoring, that must mean they all do....Also, I'm calling bs. If you're tall AND white, there's no they did better. Either you're not as good-looking as you think, they we're already acquaintances or you're downplaying what those other guys looked like...

This is a cracked observation lol. What does that even mean? Also, there are tons of valid reasons why this isn't the case. All women aren't literally listening to rap and twerking or wtf ever, they don't all have some black dude fetish, and most that do are low status or damaged goods. Most women, even if they aren't outright racist have some sort of preconceived notion about black men due to a number of negative stereotypes, lack of exposure, or they just aren't attracted to them. As a black man, you'd have to be that much better looking, richer, social and have a higher status next to your white counterpart.

Again, this is only a boon when talking about women who are young, low class, want to get back at daddy or have some weird fetish. Most quality women aren't looking for some thug stereotype. Also let's totally disregard all the negative stereotypes, like being stupid, lazy, a criminal, etc that's permeates many women's thought recesses. And these stereotypes simultaneously create these negative images and expectations you have to live up to. And let's totally disregard all the black guys who aren't like that and don't live up to the stereotype of being hyper-aggressive and confident. If you're an alternative black dude, you're pretty much pointless to women because they expect you to be an archetype or character, and women who are into alternative guys just opt for white dudes.
Hey new guy, shut up

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Nope . She might initiate it she likes you a lot but more indirectly than directly opening you up

Women directly opening up men is so rare , that it does not even make any sense to even consider it
Yeah it's rare for low smv or average guys, not rare for handsome or high smv guys.

Reaction score

What’s funny is that a lot of “proper” black women do this shvt too. They will be picky af to picking a black guy but then and settle for some slobby looking white guy with a Latin American studies degree.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah it's rare for low smv or average guys, not rare for handsome or high smv guys.
Looks will get you a date and maybe a quick fvck if you are willing to shut up and lie to them. However, you’re not the only good looking guy she’s talking to and the “black” guy that’s maybe 1-2 points below you in looks is going to jump past you because he has suave and looks better to show off to her friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.