Girl Wants To Have Sex, But Told Her Have Covid Test First

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I have been trying to have sex with, mesaaged me tonight.. We ended up texting & flirting.. And she suggested that we fuk soon.

The problem is, she is a plate who barely keeps in touch.. She could be banging 10 other guys for all I know.. She could also be sleeping with her ex.

Just a random hook up seems too risky with her with this dangerous strain of covid about in the UK.

I told her straight, I can't fuk you random, at very short notice.. You will need to get a covid test first.

I think personal health should take priority over puzzy right now guys.

Do you think it was the right thing to do??
Smart move.

I'm the same exact situation right now. A plate I banged a few times half my age keeps messaging me to hang out (sex). I do like her and if it weren't for the age difference, she'd actually have gf potential. But, I'm in the US and a night of bliss isn't worth the possibility of covid right now, for me anyway. I've come this far, 11 months, and have been clean and healthy so why blow it now.

She'll be around once the covid cloud blows over by the late summer hopefully.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I have been trying to have sex with, mesaaged me tonight.. We ended up texting & flirting.. And she suggested that we fuk soon.

The problem is, she is a plate who barely keeps in touch.. She could be banging 10 other guys for all I know.. She could also be sleeping with her ex.

Just a random hook up seems too risky with her with this dangerous strain of covid about in the UK.

I told her straight, I can't fuk you random, at very short notice.. You will need to get a covid test first.

STDs are the only reason I'd have her tested.
Dafuk man.
Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?
Are we not men?
OP do as you feel, this is just my humble opinion. This life is too short to waste it in fear. You got bigger chances of dying in a car accident.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Absolutely. Regardless of whether you are covid-19 "aware" and believe in being extra careful, you come first before anything else. Especially some random girl. Your health and ethics should always be put in front of anything else. Women come and go, don't forget that.

If she shares those values and agrees to the test then that's a different story. Having said that, proud of you for standing your ground and not letting some random vagina derail you.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Regardless of whether you are covid-19 "aware" and believe in being extra careful, you come first before anything else. Especially some random girl. Your health and ethics should always be put in front of anything else. Women come and go, don't forget that.

If she shares those values and agrees to the test then that's a different story. Having said that, proud of you for standing your ground and not letting some random vagina derail you.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice
Thanks man.. Even though I have been wanting to bang this girl for a while.. And knowing very well that by telling her to get tested, she might run away.. I still feel personal well being is WAY more important that banging some random.

Trust me, if you end up with covid & ill at home for weeks or months.. She probably won't even check in on how you are even doing.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

Low quality behavior, questionable disease status, etc.
Yes mate this is true.. She seemed to pull back a little when I stated clearly.. No test means no sex.. Almost like it's an inconvenience.. Fuk her!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STDs are the only reason I'd have her tested.
Dafuk man.
Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?
Are we not men?
OP do as you feel, this is just my humble opinion. This life is too short to waste it in fear. You got bigger chances of dying in a car accident.

I will ignore the above advice.. Life is too short.. However only a FOOLISH man takes a dice on is health & wellbeing & possible entire future, for the sake of a one off bang with a slvt..

Yes life is short..However this type of reckless behaviour will make it even shorter.

People don't seem to understand, getting covid through sex, is likely to make you MUCH more ill, due to the liklehood of bigger Viral load.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will ignore the above advice.. Life is too short.. However only a FOOLISH man takes a dice on is health & wellbeing & possible entire future, for the sake of a one off bang with a slvt..

Yes life is short..However this type of reckless behaviour will make it even shorter.

People don't seem to understand, getting covid through sex, is likely to make you MUCH more ill, due to the liklehood of bigger Viral load.
Agree with you Soulforge. Please do ignore that advice. Like we shared in our previous comment, regardless of whether you believe in Covid-19 or not, or you are pro-mask, or anti-mask, or what have you, this is not a matter of being polarized in our beliefs. Everyone has their own beliefs, views, opinions, and self policies on what is happening around the world, and they are entitled to it. Thete is no right and wrong and we have to be respectful of others' opinions. That the problem with society nowadays, we can safely discuss these things without taking it too personally and dividing ourselves.

The question here is not a matter of Covid-19, at the core of this is that this is YOUR belief and YOUR stance. This is very simple, stand your ground and hold on to those beliefs if that feels right for you.

Modern Man Advice

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who has Covid and just feels like going out to fvck? This is what I really don't understand.

Wanting to bang the mother of 3 kids that aren't yours, yet expecting her to take a test before sex, this is something else I don't understand. Will you also get a test before fking her?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because this one works in a job with higher exposure potential, plus has three kids with higher exposure potential, what do you expect to do in the future with her? Are you planning to ask her to get re-tested every subsequent time you two anticipate having sex, as well?

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who has Covid and just feels like going out to fvck? This is what I really don't understand.

Wanting to bang the mother of 3 kids that aren't yours, yet expecting her to take a test before sex, this is something else I don't understand. Will you also get a test before fking her?
Dude you are so ill informed about covid.. You can be infected with covid19 & display no symptoms at all.. Which means you can still go out & fuk like you put it.

Asymptomatic... Please catch up.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because this one works in a job with higher exposure potential, plus has three kids with higher exposure potential, what do you expect to do in the future with her? Are you planning to ask her to get re-tested every subsequent time you two anticipate having sex, as well?
It was unlikely to be a next time.. This would have been a one off bang.. Which is even greater reason for me to pass on the sex.

One off bang is not worth risking life over

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hmm, someone else will bang her! Use a condom that will protect you.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lookatu posted this in another thread. Thought I’d repost here in case you hadn’t seen it OP. I wouldn’t call any of it, on its own, truly covid safe sex, but it does make a point. More than anything it made me smile and laugh a bit. ADD856EF-3BFB-48EE-A732-E0EE7BEB0159.jpeg

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are so ill informed about covid..
Your views on COVID don’t match up with the reality, the actual probabilities involved. They’re very very low. Banging random hoes is and has always been risky and more dangerous than COVID. On top of that you’ve already freaking had it, you’re at bare minimum more resistant to it now if not practically immune. You’ve had the (full strength) vaccine already. Your risk calculations are wrong.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No don't! I've heard that the new South African COVID mutant variant will transform you into a bat that looks like Nelson Mandela! :p

Seriously my man, it's obvious that you have been traumatized by your COVID experience, and you should focus on addressing this first and foremost.
I don't blame you, as I told you in other thread, but you are seriously overreacting.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No don't! I've heard that the new South African COVID mutant variant will transform you into a bat that looks like Nelson Mandela! :p

Seriously my man, it's obvious that you have been traumatized by your COVID experience, and you should focus on addressing this first and foremost.
I don't blame you, as I told you in other thread, but you are seriously overreacting.
Perhaps before he got it he downplayed it and is still in shock

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your views on COVID don’t match up with the reality, the actual probabilities involved. They’re very very low. Banging random hoes is and has always been risky and more dangerous than COVID. On top of that you’ve already freaking had it, you’re at bare minimum more resistant to it now if not practically immune. You’ve had the (full strength) vaccine already. Your risk calculations are wrong.
Dude I am in touch with many many people who have been reinfected with covid19.. After having a serious dose of it the first time around.

Reinfection is a real thing.. Some are getting it much worse the second time around & some are fighting it off sooner.

However both & are experiencing further neurological damage due to reinfection, it's just not being reported as much in the media.

Seriously it's dumb ass thinking like this, that is landing people in the ICU units, where you are prioritising puzzy over your long term health.

Dying is not even the issue here.. Catching an STD isn't even the issue.. Yes u can get an STD however an STD can be treated relatively easy these days.

Long Covid is what will fuk you up.. We don't understand this disease properly yet.. There are literally tons of people getting long term issues from Covid, lasting 7-8 months or longer.

So the chances of dying are pretty low, but the chances of getting ****ed over with an illness that could stay with you for the next 4-5 years is pretty damn high.