Girl Wants To Have Sex, But Told Her Have Covid Test First

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to keep up with the times..

There is no uphill battle.. Most girls who have a sensible head on them, right now know for a fact, that getting tested is the sensible thing to do.

I am speaking to 3 different online chicks who all agree we should get tested first.

One girl I banged around a month ago, she went and got tested beforehand.

You are talking about an uphill battle with skanks!

If a girl is up for hooking with random guys currently & know very well the risk that can pause for her health & members of her families health.. And she is willing to risk all that for a random lay? She is a dangerous skank.
Guy I agree with the sentiment. I just don’t think it’s practical nor is it even accurate. She can catch asymptotic covid in the time between getting tested and when she comes by. It’s all a risk.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy I agree with the sentiment. I just don’t think it’s practical nor is it even accurate. She can catch asymptotic covid in the time between getting tested and when she comes by. It’s all a risk.
I understand your point.. However the test reduces possibility of infection.

It's absolutely no guarantee.. However if she is negative on Friday & we fuk on Saturday.. It's a lower probability that she got infected in just two days, especially if she had been wearing a mask and keeping good distance.

Also we have to consider the girl herself.. If she is up for random sex & isn't even a reliable plate..then is dragging her heels about getting tested.. She becomes by default higher risk than another plate who seems to have a more sensible approach.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I have been trying to have sex with, mesaaged me tonight.. We ended up texting & flirting.. And she suggested that we fuk soon.

The problem is, she is a plate who barely keeps in touch.. She could be banging 10 other guys for all I know.. She could also be sleeping with her ex.

Just a random hook up seems too risky with her with this dangerous strain of covid about in the UK.

I told her straight, I can't fuk you random, at very short notice.. You will need to get a covid test first.

I think personal health should take priority over puzzy right now guys.

Do you think it was the right thing to do??
You answered your question yourself. What are you tryna to get outta this thread?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You answered your question yourself. What are you tryna to get outta this thread?
Well for a little while, I kinda felt bad about it...

01. For losing out on some hot puzzy this weekend

02. For maybe making her feel uncomfortable

So I suppose I created this thread for assurance that I made the right decision.

However after thinking things through.. Even though that girls puzzy I have been wanting to smash for a good while.. I made the right choice!

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes DTF id take my chances. You're just as likely to get covid at the grocery store as from a single person.
Covid hasnt change my outlook on getting laid one bit, if anything its helped.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes DTF id take my chances. You're just as likely to get covid at the grocery store as from a single person.
Covid hasnt change my outlook on getting laid one bit, if anything its helped.

You don't understand viral load.. Difference between catching a droplet in the grocery store & licking covid out of a girls mouth.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They have rapid testing where I live. I’m thinking about making the testing site a location for meeting, that way after we’re both tested we can eliminate a lot of the worry. My rationale is that if she’s willing to meet and get tested she probably cares about her health and that of others too. If she declines, then she isn’t worth my time.

You should be cautious if you’re banging young women. I live around a lot of college aged people and I can say with confidence that demographic has a problem following safety and public health protocols. A significant portion of the new infections in my area last year were traced to the campus.

At this point though the vaccine seems to be only a few months away, so the smart thing for me is just to tough it out and deal with the blue balls a little bit longer.

There will be no approach anxiety when that time comes.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is I don't trust this girl.. She is a little sketchy.. I rarely hear anything from her & on the odd occasion we talk by text & the subject of sex comes up, seems like she wants to hook up.

It's very random though.. She messaged me 3-4 weeks ago about coming to my house for sex.. And again it was last minute.

I think the risk is high with a girl who could be banging others.. She has kids too, and kids spread virus & bacteria like crazy!

I told her straight.. Covid test or we can't fuuck.. She said she would rather wait till later on, when she has more time to arrange things properly with me.

I simply said, sure that is fine.. Health comes first in this current climate. It's cool.

I am will more than likely just NEXT her.. As I feel right now, we should only fvk plates that we trust and are reliable.

Also plates who will go the extra mile to make sure both are safe when having sex.
What if she takes the Covid test and comes out clean but then gives you Syphilis and AIDS?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be reasonable even if you ask her a blood test to check if she won't have anything more than COVID.
I'm still impressed of how guys can't drink water from the same bottle with the buddy they know for decades, but have no problem on eating the ***** of a girl they met 30 minutes ago.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine got HPV from his own (ex)girlfriend some time ago. She probably got it from another guy she used to cheat on him. I mean, you can never be 100% safe of these things.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she takes the Covid test and comes out clean but then gives you Syphilis and AIDS?
Or fukin much worse.. Gives you a high dose of covid & syphilis both at the same time.