Girl Wants To Have Sex, But Told Her Have Covid Test First

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps before he got it he downplayed it and is still in shock
I definitely down played it before & I am certain I got covid back in March after banging two different girls in a space of two weeks..

It's not a matter of shock lol.. It's a matter of being wise & not jeopardising your long term health over a high risk skank.

Testing is so damn quick & easy these days.. If a girl is willing to get tested it suggests that she cares about her own well being & others.. If she is trying to have random sex & has excuses not to be tested, then off course she is liability.

You really want to be eating that puzzy out, that still has left over Tyrone jizz in there from only 4 day's ago? Haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely down played it before & I am certain I got covid back in March after banging two different girls in a space of two weeks..

It's not a matter of shock lol.. It's a matter of being wise & not jeopardising your long term health over a high risk skank.

Testing is so damn quick & easy these days.. If a girl is willing to get tested it suggests that she cares about her own well being & others.. If she is trying to have random sex & has excuses not to be tested, then off course she is liability.

You really want to be eating that puzzy out, that still has left over Tyrone jizz in there from only 4 day's ago? Haha
Douche first and a wash off lol. Just joking. No we shouldn't want to eat pvssy that's recently been entered by another.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I guess it could prove high interest if she agrees, lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Your views on COVID don’t match up with the reality, the actual probabilities involved. They’re very very low. Banging random hoes is and has always been risky and more dangerous than COVID. On top of that you’ve already freaking had it, you’re at bare minimum more resistant to it now if not practically immune. You’ve had the (full strength) vaccine already. Your risk calculations are wrong.
Nah...immunity only lasts for a few months. Already are reports of people getting it twice and people who were asymptomatic the first time ending up in the hospital or dying the second time they got it.

With OP still having issues from it the last thing he wants is getting it again.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah...immunity only lasts for a few months. Already are reports of people getting it twice and people who were asymptomatic the first time ending up in the hospital or dying the second time they got it.

With OP still having issues from it the last thing he wants is getting it again.
Are these the people that got vaccines in the meantime?

Had Covid in September, no big deal, regular cold.

I've been out playing basketball with random strangers on a weekly basis, and not wearing a mask unless I really had to, like in a mall or supermarket. Immunity is strong from just acting normal and not avoiding good/bad viruses/bacteria by wearing a mask all the time and using hand sanitizer.

That's me and a lot of others who did the same and didn't get a vaccine.

Now, leaving this difference in mentality between us, why are you still interested in this mom?
I mean if you don't trust her enough to bang without a test and you're scared of this disease , why is she a part of your life still? I just don't get it...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The amount of people talking out of there butthole regarding covid is unreal on here..

Reinfection is real.. I know of two people personaly who got reinfected.

The talk seems to be always about death.. However the real danger is LONG COVID

Both people who got reinfected are already suffering from long covid... Yes the second infection wasn't as bad as the first one.. However it's added further neurological damage. How the fuk can that be a good thing?

One of the person who got reinfected has pretty much lost his memory.. Brain fog or covid fog... He can't seen to find words or remember things from only hours or days ago.. This is from the added neurological damage.

Based on Sars1 cases, it looks like recovery Could take upto 3-4 years.. Maybe you will never recover.

So think about that, the next time your eating out some covid infected skanks vagina guys.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these the people that got vaccines in the meantime?

Had Covid in September, no big deal, regular cold.

I've been out playing basketball with random strangers on a weekly basis, and not wearing a mask unless I really had to, like in a mall or supermarket. Immunity is strong from just acting normal and not avoiding good/bad viruses/bacteria by wearing a mask all the time and using hand sanitizer.

Oh so your recovered quickly. It was like the flue.. I suppose everything is great in the world now... Nothing to worry about at all folks... FFS the logic

That's me and a lot of others who did the same and didn't get a vaccine.

Now, leaving this difference in mentality between us, why are you still interested in this mom?
I mean if you don't trust her enough to bang without a test and you're scared of this disease , why is she a part of your life still? I just don't get it...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man with that mentality and paranoia you better just stay abstinent. More pvssy for me. LOL

Invest in one of these if you haven't already.

or if you have the space...

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I have been trying to have sex with, mesaaged me tonight.. We ended up texting & flirting.. And she suggested that we fuk soon.

The problem is, she is a plate who barely keeps in touch.. She could be banging 10 other guys for all I know.. She could also be sleeping with her ex.

Just a random hook up seems too risky with her with this dangerous strain of covid about in the UK.

I told her straight, I can't fuk you random, at very short notice.. You will need to get a covid test first.

I think personal health should take priority over puzzy right now guys.

Do you think it was the right thing to do??
Anyone who believes this whole Covid bullsh!t is obviously not red pilled at all. This post is embarrassing to be honest and she should next you. No hate, just keeping it real. I had “covid” too. It’s a fvcking flu. Stay indoors, quarantine and bubble wrap yourself

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who believes this whole Covid bullsh!t is obviously not red pilled at all. This post is embarrassing to be honest and she should next you. No hate, just keeping it real. I had “covid” too. It’s a fvcking flu. Stay indoors, quarantine and bubble wrap yourself
Yeh sure pal.. It's the illuminati again right? Those reptilians have faked the entire thing.. The hundreds of thousands of citizens around the globe are faking this flue & acting like they can't breath in the ICU...

You might wana take that tin foil hat off & leave your moms basement once in a while..

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man with that mentality and paranoia you better just stay abstinent. More pvssy for me. LOL

Invest in one of these if you haven't already.

or if you have the space...

It's not paranoia man.. It's called being a man & protecting your health & wealth..

Sounds like you would be willing to put everything on the line for some skank puzzy, including risking the lives of the people around you, just so you can get laid.

That's serious beta of you.. You value plates that much, that playing dice with your health & playing dice with the lives of people around you, is a price worth paying.

Imagine your sorry azz, gasping for that one last breath, simply because your too weak to say no to stray puzzy.

It's very unlikely you would die if you caught it.. However its quite likely that you end up with some long term issues effecting your health & even your wealth.

You may not be able to work & function the way you did in the past, which good hugely impact your financial situation. Post viral fatigue is a real thing.

And for what.. For some skank you couldn't say no to. Not to mention the people around you, that you could be infecting like your kids or parents.. All because you wanted to some stray azz!

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you keep going after it like that you'll be with a dry d1ck for a long time. Sex is supposed to be fun and pleasurable not something that will definitely offend woman who want to sleep with you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you keep going after it like that you'll be with a dry d1ck for a long time. Sex is supposed to be fun and pleasurable not something that will definitely offend woman who want to sleep with you.
If a woman gets offended because you suggested to her that she should protect herself & her family by taking precautions, ask yourself why are you trying to bang such low quality irresponsible skanks?

If a woman has parents, children, family, she should be trying to take measures not to bring them to any harm.

Begs the question, why do you have such a scarcity mind set, that you can't find woman who are a little more thoughtful about there health?

Is a skank who is willing to open up her legs to random men, in the middle of a pandemic your only option?

And why are you so worried that she would get offended? Are her feelings more important than your own health or the people around you.

That's some serious thirsty beta behaviour you are displaying there pal.

I have already arranged two more dates for the weekend.. Both are happy & willing to get tested, with no problem at all.

Infact both girls suggested & agreed it was a good idea.

I like your style man.. You rather avoid offending a girl, than look after your health & wealth.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman gets offended because you suggested to her that she should protect herself & her family by taking precautions, ask yourself why are you trying to bang such low quality irresponsible skanks?

If a woman has parents, children, family, she should be trying to take measures not to bring them to any harm.

Begs the question, why do you have such a scarcity mind set, that you can't find woman who are a little more thoughtful about there health?

Is a skank who is willing to open up her legs to random men, in the middle of a pandemic your only option?

And why are you so worried that she would get offended? Are her feelings more important than your own health or the people around you.

That's some serious thirsty beta behaviour you are displaying there pal.

I have already arranged two more dates for the weekend.. Both are happy & willing to get tested, with no problem at all.

Infact both girls suggested & agreed it was a good idea.

I like your style man.. You rather avoid offending a girl, than look after your health & wealth.
Where do you see scarcity mindset? Lol. If I'm talking with a girl who I like and who likes me ofcourse I'm gonna bang her not asking her to take some bullsh1t test, not in a scarce that she will walk away but for the sake of whole situation being total bullsh1t. And I'm not referring to skank, if you're banging skanks covid should be a least of yours problem. (STD)

Since covid I slept with a total of 12 girls and never had any medical problems. I don't get why you got butt hurt as I wasn't offending you. I was just giving you my two cents as you're a man and paranoid mentality will not benefit you.

Virus is not real remember that.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you see scarcity mindset? Lol. If I'm talking with a girl who I like and who likes me ofcourse I'm gonna bang her not asking her to take some bullsh1t test, not in a scarce that she will walk away but for the sake of whole situation being total bullsh1t. And I'm not referring to skank, if you're banging skanks covid should be a least of yours problem. (STD)

Since covid I slept with a total of 12 girls and never had any medical problems. I don't get why you got butt hurt as I wasn't offending you. I was just giving you my two cents as you're a man and paranoid mentality will not benefit you.

Virus is not real remember that.
The virus isn't real.. It's the Illuminati plan right? I reckon we are secretly being governed by reptilians right?

So let me try to understand your backwards logic.. You slept with 12 girls & you are okay.. So obviously the virus must be fake?

You can't see actually how dumb your thought process is..

I am not talking about sleeping with a regular trustworthy plate or girlfriend here.. I made it very clear in my original post, that this chick is a one off random stray.. Obviously you didn't read my post.

If you did actually have real abundance mentality, you wouldn't give a crap about offending a girl for the sake of your health...

Dude you might want to do some actual research, than watching a few YouTube videos & coming to the conclusion that the virus isn't real.

Yes governments are exaggerating the situation.. However it's your extreme paranoia that has got you thinking that EVERYTHING is made up.

I suppose all the people getting sick are in on it too.. My mate on New York who got ill with covid back in March, he's part of the grand fake conspiracy lol... You have lost the plot big time

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The virus isn't real.. It's the Illuminati plan right? I reckon we are secretly being governed by reptilians right?

So let me try to understand your backwards logic.. You slept with 12 girls & you are okay.. So obviously the virus must be fake?

You can't see actually how dumb your thought process is..

I am not talking about sleeping with a regular trustworthy plate or girlfriend here.. I made it very clear in my original post, that this chick is a one off random stray.. Obviously you didn't read my post.

If you did actually have real abundance mentality, you wouldn't give a crap about offending a girl for the sake of your health...

Dude you might want to do some actual research, than watching a few YouTube videos & coming to the conclusion that the virus isn't real.

Yes governments are exaggerating the situation.. However it's your extreme paranoia that has got you thinking that EVERYTHING is made up.

I suppose all the people getting sick are in on it too.. My mate on New York who got ill with covid back in March, he's part of the grand fake conspiracy lol... You have lost the plot big time
So you're saying me and 10 other people on this thread are paranoid but you, who want to test girls before sex aren't? Ok bro you said it all. Keep it going. Like @Lookatu said more for me. Don't be delusional and act like a retard.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying me and 10 other people on this thread are paranoid but you, who want to test girls before sex aren't? Ok bro you said it all. Keep it going. Like @Lookatu said more for me. Don't be delusional and act like a retard.
Dude your not only paranoid, but you are off the chart delusional. You banged a few girls & didn't get ill & your conclusion is the virus isn't real..

I banged a bunch a girls last year.. I didn't catch an STD.. Are STD made up too?

Your simply playing dice. I'm not suggesting we shouldn't fuk girls right now.. Hell yes we should.. However we need to be a little more selective about the type of girl we hook up with.. How much of a risk the situation presents.. And if both of you are willing to get tested, then it does somewhat reduce the risk.

If that doesn't make any sense to you, then you are beyond help.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not paranoia man.. It's called being a man & protecting your health & wealth..

Sounds like you would be willing to put everything on the line for some skank puzzy, including risking the lives of the people around you, just so you can get laid.

That's serious beta of you.. You value plates that much, that playing dice with your health & playing dice with the lives of people around you, is a price worth paying.

Imagine your sorry azz, gasping for that one last breath, simply because your too weak to say no to stray puzzy.

It's very unlikely you would die if you caught it.. However its quite likely that you end up with some long term issues effecting your health & even your wealth.

You may not be able to work & function the way you did in the past, which good hugely impact your financial situation. Post viral fatigue is a real thing.

And for what.. For some skank you couldn't say no to. Not to mention the people around you, that you could be infecting like your kids or parents.. All because you wanted to some stray azz!
No need to get butt hurt over the reality that you are scared and paranoid. Why else would you be posting crap like this over and over?

Bro, I hope the vaccine can return things normal enough for you to enjoy life again. What you're experiencing mentally isn't healthy for anyone in your shoes. :up:

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I was discussing with someone recently, many people have been mentally scarred by this whole pandemic. The perpetual doom and gloom by mainstream media, designed to keep one's attention, combined with depressing lockdowns and deaths have really made them hysterical.
The biggest challenge going forward would be to break this cycle of fear-mongering. It's mostly a mental health issue at this point.

OP is an example of that, but at least I acknowledge that he has been traumatized by his experience with COVID, and this could happen to anyone. There are other people, however, that have NEVER had the disease, who suffer from crippling anxiety and hypochondria. Many of these 'long-haulers' floating around the internet, have not even been diagnosed with corona :p

The world went crazy in 2020. Luckily the pandemic is plummeting in the Northern hemisphere, and the vaccines have not even contributed to this yet. By summer, the overwhelming majority of people will most probably be back to normal. Whoever is paranoid can hunker down in their basement for another year....Enough of that crap!