Girl Wants To Have Sex, But Told Her Have Covid Test First

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I have been trying to have sex with, mesaaged me tonight.. We ended up texting & flirting.. And she suggested that we fuk soon.

The problem is, she is a plate who barely keeps in touch.. She could be banging 10 other guys for all I know.. She could also be sleeping with her ex.

Just a random hook up seems too risky with her with this dangerous strain of covid about in the UK.

I told her straight, I can't fuk you random, at very short notice.. You will need to get a covid test first.

I think personal health should take priority over puzzy right now guys.

Do you think it was the right thing to do??

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So this girl I have been trying to have sex with, mesaaged me tonight.. We ended up texting & flirting.. And she suggested that we fuk soon.

The problem is, she is a plate who barely keeps in touch.. She could be banging 10 other guys for all I know.. She could also be sleeping with her ex.

Just a random hook up seems too risky with her with this dangerous strain of covid about in the UK.

I told her straight, I can't fuk you random, at very short notice.. You will need to get a covid test first.

I think personal health should take priority over puzzy right now guys.

Do you think it was the right thing to do??
Honestly what is a COVID test going to really prove? That at the time of the test she didn't have it?

Results take 2-5 days and she could get it in the meantime and you would never know.

I have been doing pretty well the last few months and haven't caught anything. Stay away from people who work in hospitals and nursing homes and people who don't work from home if you want to be safe.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I applaud you for this. It's so easy, and frankly common, for us guys to think with our libido.

I don't like wearing condoms, but the 10 seconds it takes to put on beats the heck out of the 10 years I'd have to pretend to like soccer.
Truth is I don't trust this girl.. She is a little sketchy.. I rarely hear anything from her & on the odd occasion we talk by text & the subject of sex comes up, seems like she wants to hook up.

It's very random though.. She messaged me 3-4 weeks ago about coming to my house for sex.. And again it was last minute.

I think the risk is high with a girl who could be banging others.. She has kids too, and kids spread virus & bacteria like crazy!

I told her straight.. Covid test or we can't fuuck.. She said she would rather wait till later on, when she has more time to arrange things properly with me.

I simply said, sure that is fine.. Health comes first in this current climate. It's cool.

I am will more than likely just NEXT her.. As I feel right now, we should only fvk plates that we trust and are reliable.

Also plates who will go the extra mile to make sure both are safe when having sex.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly what is a COVID test going to really prove? That at the time of the test she didn't have it?

Results take 2-5 days and she could get it in the meantime and you would never know.

I have been doing pretty well the last few months and haven't caught anything. Stay away from people who work in hospitals and nursing homes and people who don't work from home if you want to be safe.

I understand there is still an element of risk.

However for example if she got tested on a Thursday & got her results by Friday & we fuked on Saturday.. It is reasonably safe to say, she is likely to be covid free.

Off course it's not a guarantee, however the risk has been reduced.

Here are some problems I see with this girl.

01.Rarley stays in touch, so she could be fvcking other dudes.

02.Has an ex lingering around, who could also be banging her.

03. Has kids who go to school & they spread virus like crazy.

04. She works 3 days a week in a busy contact centre.

05. I don't trust her much.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she? With how many kids?

If the answers are in the realm of 'too young to have that many kids' and 'too many', you'd be right to Next her.

Getting pvssy for the sake of getting pvssy stopped being enjoyable a few years ago for me. At a certain point, you want only quality women on the roster.
She has 3 kids.. I don't want to Marry this hoe.. Simply wanted to bang her.

But not at the cost of getting covid and destroying my lungs.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically Chad move tbh

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea. If you’re worried about catching covid from a lay just be celibate. And those tests are only accurate at the time they are taken.
Bad idea to bang her you mean? Well in the UK even young people are getting ill with this disease.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya. I'm pretty sure I already had COVID, because I wasn't able to smell or taste anything for 2 weeks. Not sure I had it, but they say that's one of the main symptoms.
I had covid back in March Bro.. It could have killed me.. I was seriously ill for about 6-7 months.

So I know first hand how fuked up your life can become if you catch this thing

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don’t want to get it, don’t have sex. You won’t be 100% safe no matter what.

I don't want to be 100% safe.. However the risk can be reduced.

Not a fukin chance I am going without puzzy.. However we can be selective about which plate presents a higher risk and which presents a lower risk.

If a girl is willing to get a test and result just a day before sex. The risk is reduced

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is willing to get a test and result just a day before sex. The risk is reduced
The sentiment is admirable. However, the reality is you have to sell yourself on meeting a chick in person to bang her. Why would any girl want to take a covid test to meet you when they got 100 other guys in their inbox not requiring a test?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sentiment is admirable. However, the reality is you have to sell yourself on meeting a chick in person to bang her. Why would any girl want to take a covid test to meet you when they got 100 other guys in their inbox not requiring a test?
The other 100 guys can play Russian Rullete with there lives if they choose to do so.

I prioritise my health over puzzy. currently speaking to 3 different girls online who are willing to meet me & get tested beforehand. So girls like this do exist who want to be safe.

Those 100 guys you talk of who are willing to jump in dik first.. I wonder how they will feel when they are laid out in the ICU unit gasping for a breath?

Do you know what slow drowning feels like? I had Covid19 back in March.. And dude I know first hand what slow drowning feels like.

The fact is, in this current time, if a girl isn't willing to get tested & is up for random sex with men? Do you really want to FUK with that.

Those 100 who are willing to, are fukin fools.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I understand there is still an element of risk.

However for example if she got tested on a Thursday & got her results by Friday & we fuked on Saturday.. It is reasonably safe to say, she is likely to be covid free.

Off course it's not a guarantee, however the risk has been reduced.

Here are some problems I see with this girl.

01.Rarley stays in touch, so she could be fvcking other dudes.

02.Has an ex lingering around, who could also be banging her.

03. Has kids who go to school & they spread virus like crazy.

04. She works 3 days a week in a busy contact centre.

05. I don't trust her much.
Get more options then.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get more options then.
Well I intend to NEXT this one, as she is high risk & I feel like she will drag her heels in regards to getting tested.

I think I need to get with a plate who has a more sensible head on her shoulders.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other 100 guys can play Russian Rullete with there lives if they choose to do so.

I prioritise my health over puzzy. currently speaking to 3 different girls online who are willing to meet me & get tested beforehand. So girls like this do exist who want to be safe.

Those 100 guys you talk of who are willing to jump in dik first.. I wonder how they will feel when they are laid out in the ICU unit gasping for a breath?

Do you know what slow drowning feels like? I had Covid19 back in March.. And dude I know first hand what slow drowning feels like.

The fact is, in this current time, if a girl isn't willing to get tested & is up for random sex with men? Do you really want to FUK with that.

Those 100 who are willing to, are fukin fools.
They may be fools to you, but the girl is the one making the determination. You’re fighting an uphill battle.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why just a COVID test? Why not an AIDS test as well?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They may be fools to you, but the girl is the one making the determination. You’re fighting an uphill battle.
I think you need to keep up with the times..

There is no uphill battle.. Most girls who have a sensible head on them, right now know for a fact, that getting tested is the sensible thing to do.

I am speaking to 3 different online chicks who all agree we should get tested first.

One girl I banged around a month ago, she went and got tested beforehand.

You are talking about an uphill battle with skanks!

If a girl is up for hooking with random guys currently & know very well the risk that can pause for her health & members of her families health.. And she is willing to risk all that for a random lay? She is a dangerous skank.