Made a fake POF profile with gym rat photos

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how to become 1 or 2? First photo is hard already. Second seems impossible. What just diet and workout...?
That is not achievble without a 12 week cycle and some winstrol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. I'm not kidding. I knew it was get more attention, I just couldn't believe how much. I messaged probably 30 women the first night, 20 responded. I took the conversation sexual, they went with it. Half of them wanted to meet the same night. While I refreshed the page more messages came in. Then other women started messaging me first. I couldn't keep up.

Today I signed up at my local gym. I'm getting jacked.

/thread
What would be a more profitable experiment would be if you photo-shopped yourself, in such a way you kept your face, as is, but then attached it to a muscular ripped body or vice-versa (i.e. you keep your body as is, but attach it to another face) and see what type of feedback you would get back.

That would be a more worthwhile experiment than taking some random jacked-up dude since it still leaves allot of unanswered questions. You can research threads on here, and you may find getting your body in shape doesn't necessarily translate to more attention from women. Your face also has to look handsome for that to work. So, the idea is, if you put a ripped body with your real face, and guage an experiment like that, then at least you know it's worth the investment to go to the gym and get jacked. If the results are exactly the same, then you won't waste your time.

Also, same with the face. If you change the face and you see allot of attention, then the problem is not your body and then you may focus on plastic surgery or find out what is off-putting about the face.

Otherwise, what is the point of all this? Also, the fact you got that result, especially from professional women or women who appear prudish tells allot about the people who go on such a website. Would you really be able to take any of these women seriously if that is their true colours? This doesn't sound like wife-material, let alone girlfriend material. This should be a standard type of experiment on different websites to guage the quality of women that go there so that you don't get fooled. Go after women who don't respond to an ad like that or throw themselves, then you've weeded them out.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Winstrol unhealthy?
Winstrol is an anabolic steroid used generally for the cutting/pre contest phase. It creates a lean, hard look

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am gym rat myself and I am often accused of being fake by low self esteem women that don't believe they have a chance to speak with gym rat. Or maybe they were trolled with fake users like you and now they are suspicious to every gym rat.

And yes. Look and gym are ranking factors. Why are you mad for that?
I agree with this. I'm also accused of other negative things just because it seems like that's how I am. Ironically I feel like I miss out on okay p*ssy because girls are intimidated.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm got man boobs but definately score chicks my "buff" friends would fvck through good career and generally competent demenour.

I see A LOT of buff dudes with dogs. Sure you will get fvkcs from online slvts. Most decent women are embarrased to be seen and associated with gym rats as they are the male version of bottle blonde chicks with a tit job, good for a one night stand, not much else.

thats a fairly good deal so respect to men who do, I spent years at gym and never got more than a thin model physique and figure jackingup requires genetics or roids. I would say the latter given the sheer number of insanely large men these days. My life project is far too important to waste on jacking steroids to give some slvt an orgasm. If you make enough of yourself as a man, your woman will be worrying about giving YOU a good orgasm.

I guess it depends on what level you appeal to women, purely sexual makes you a sex toy, if you have a real deal, you'll be made happy. Sex toy boys, and I've been one, it's a different deal. Shame is, you may get cheated on. It's posible the girls I tend to attract keep this guy on the side. I used to think this was the bad deal. As I age, as long as I ain't cucked, it's better to be the main dish than the side plate.
Nope. You score chicks your buff friends would fvck by promising to marry girls off the boat (OTB) who need citizenship (i.e., your current gf).

Muscular lean physiques attract women.

Muscular lean physique <> Gym Rat

Gym Rat = Gym Rat

Ideally, a man should be well-rounded, and maximize his SMV, whereas he is top echelon in looks, status, and wealth. This man has the pick of the hottest, high value women at his beck and call.

This man also has no need to hang a carrot of citizenship above a OTB girl's head.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how to become 1 or 2? First photo is hard already. Second seems impossible. What just diet and workout...?
80% Diet, 20% training.

Guy number one is natural.

Focus on diet:

1) Eliminate all inflammatory foods (see Paleo diet as an example);
2) Stick with low-glycemic carbs;
3) Drink one gallon+ of water daily for lower sodium levels and dryness;
4) Get body fat % at or less than 10% (by 300-400 daily calorie deficit and cardio 30-45 minutes daily 5-6 times/weekly) to achieve the bf % you see in Guy One.

Also, recognize the men in those two links manipulated subcutaneous water reserves via water pills and water- and carb- loading and depleting to achieve that level of leanness, hardness, and dryness for the photoshoot. They don't look like that everyday.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. You score chicks your buff friends would fvck by promising to marry girls off the boat (OTB) who need citizenship (i.e., your current gf).

Muscular lean physiques attract women.

Muscular lean physique <> Gym Rat

Gym Rat = Gym Rat

Ideally, a man should be well-rounded, and maximize his SMV, whereas he is top echelon in looks, status, and wealth. This man has the pick of the hottest, high value women at his beck and call.

This man also has no need to hang a carrot of citizenship above a OTB girl's head.
Guru, if you have a problem with me commenting on here, say it. PM me. Stop acting like a bytch.

I've been dating for 20+ years and you cannot boil everything I say down to a few things I've said, pounce on them, draw a false conclusioon and follow me around the forum like a cvnt.

In my opinion, Guru, you spout pseudo-intellectual boll0cks. You're wordy, waffly and have a distinct hint of NPD. You may have a little gang of PUA tw@ts who mutual masturbate each other, but it's lost on me. I see through the verbose waffle like the hot air it is.

I'd advise to keep hitting the gym, because you really don't do particularly well at articulating anything other than self-aggrandising waffle. I've made this point before which is why I think you're so hell bent on starting arguments. Hitting the weights is a good thing for you.

grow the fvck up and leave me alone. I am entitled to my opinions as are you and I've never gone out of my way to pick a fight with you, so please show me the same courtesy.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guru, if you have a problem with me commenting on here, say it. PM me. Stop acting like a bytch.

I've been dating for 20+ years and you cannot boil everything I say down to a few things I've said, pounce on them, draw a false conclusioon and follow me around the forum like a cvnt.

In my opinion, Guru, you spout pseudo-intellectual boll0cks. You're wordy, waffly and have a distinct hint of NPD. You may have a little gang of PUA tw@ts who mutual masturbate each other, but it's lost on me. I see through the verbose waffle like the hot air it is.

I'd advise to keep hitting the gym, because you really don't do particularly well at articulating anything other than self-aggrandising waffle. I've made this point before which is why I think you're so hell bent on starting arguments. Hitting the weights is a good thing for you.

grow the fvck up and leave me alone. I am entitled to my opinions as are you and I've never gone out of my way to pick a fight with you, so please show me the same courtesy.
LOL.

Translation: This is not my thread so I can’t delete it like the other threads, hence my gf will read this and realize what a chump I am. So please stop.

Well Fruitbat, you made your own bed. Now lie on it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Translation: This is not my thread so I can’t delete it like the other threads, hence my gf will read this and realize what a chump I am. So please stop.

Well Fruitbat, you made your own bed. Now lie on it.
Oh leave it alone you child. Your initial take was that it would be over in days. Now your flush is busted it's all about visas.

Why don't we just agree to use this forum in a spirit of comradeship rather than childish point scoring?

For the record, the reason I took them down is because they were a farce. Basically, you post a question and unfettered ego floods your thread and I am not interested in other posters using my threads as a proving ground for their masculinity and superiority. It's boring, it adds nothing and I am no longer posting things on this board about my personal situations as only a few actually give advice, many are frustrated individuals who just wish to point fingers and swing their bollocks around, and I am too old and wizened entertain the chest-beating.

So, let's just leave it here. I actually enjoy some of your posts Guru, although you need to tone that ego. I have never, ever proclaimed any sort of authority on anything here, I just call it as I see it. If you don't think I have credibility, that's fine. I don't care, but I have just as much right as you to shoot the shyt and I think it's pointless to engage in an ongoingtug of war as it benefits neither you, me or the forum.

Last edited:

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
(mid conversation)
Me: Are you tight down there?
Hot chick3: I'm not going to answer that because it's a bit too personal
Me: So I just have to find out for myself is what you're saying?
Hot chick3: Only if you're lucky.
Me: Well, I'm Irish. :)
Hot chick3: Hahahah
Hot chick3: Cute. I like you.

Gives me her number.

---------------------
(mid conversation)
Hot chick4: That is something that is private. Maybe if you got to know me better you’d find out but until then use your imagination.
Hot chick4: I’m not interested in hook ups and that seems that is all you want.
Me: Sure, I understand. Do you spit or swallow?
Hot chick4: That's a personal question.
Me: Swallow it is.
Hot chick4: lol.. Whatever you think.
Me: I'm thinking you and I need to arrange a rendezvous with a nice dinner and drinks... followed nicely with some foreplay. I'm a sucker for a good perfume. :)
Hot chick4: Only boyfriend get the foreplay.
Me: Well, I'm not a big fan of labels, but I would break my rules for you. Tonight work?
Hot chick4: Only if you behave.
Me: You can count on it... but if you look that gorgeous in person I'm going to have a hard time controlling myself. :)
Hot chick4: Okay, and yes I look even better in person.

Gives me her number.

---------------------
(mid conversation)
Me: If you're great in bed, and have a cool personality.
Hot chick5: Well fortunately I am and do haha
Me: And If you wrap your legs around my back while we're having sex you're a keeper!
Hot chick5: You haven't asked me any other questions except sexual stuff.
Me: Well, that's the meat of this conversation. No pun intended. :) Okay, maybe a little...
Hot chick5: Lolololol
Me: What time are you free tonight hun? It's Saturday night, let's make it count. :)
Hot chick5: After 10.

Gives me her number.

---------------------
(starts conversation)
Hot chick6: Hey. How are you? What are you doing on this cold night?
Me: Well, if our conversation goes well hopefully snuggling with you under a warm blanket.
Hot chick6: Hahaha!
Me: And if we have hot chocolate that's a bonus.
Hot chick6: lol, I like hot chocolate.
Me: It's an aphrodisiac in this kind of weather. :)
Hot chick6: mmm... I agree. :)

Gives me her number.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back on topic, there is a real dearth of gym rats I know who are with decent women. Of course, they are prob scoring them.
l
The hottest women in my social group....one is with the richest dude (talking seriously rich, could retire tomorrow, mainly old money - inherited). One is with a fit yet chubby metro dude who is uber fashionable, one is with a dude who was broke when they met tbut clearly going places and has done since. The really buff dude has a mid range chick who earns much more than him and keeps him very much under the thumb. However, the girls do admit he is a good looking guy.

We have a really buff guy but he goes for masculine women I wouldn't touch.

I think one of the key things is a small waist. seems that thinner physiques are preferable to fatter ones. This is in contrast to the 10 or so foreign (e europe, spain, sweden and asia) women I've dated who seem more relaxed about a bit of a belly.

I think this is down to poverty ridden countries valuing affluence of which a belly shows abundance of food. It's fact that curvy/chunky females are prized in societies where food is scarce, yet in our food abundant society, thinness is prized.

So, I am certain agym rat profile will definately get interest off the bat.

Look at the female equivalent:

A gym rat is a man, who mainly lives his life to produce a very attractive body for the opposite sex. Of course atheletes and actual power lifters are the exception. The other motivating factor could be being short, or wanting to be feared by other men. Mainly thoigh, strip through the "it's for myself brah" and it's female approval at the core.

Female equivalent: Long hair, bikini shots, tit job, hot clothes, life devoted to the appreciation of the opposite sex.

So, there is a woman somewhere putting slvtty pictures online saying"hey, look at the attention I am getting"!

Of course, said slutty profile will have any man messaging her because it's a chance to bang her.

Would you want an LTR with a woman who sets herself up like that? No! She probably wants one though.

So, if you are just in the market to get laid, gym rattery is by far the best approach. They don't care how you are, what you earn, your interests. they want the D.

However, if you are in the market for more stable reasons, it isn't neccessarily as good as you migjht think.

If you are overtly sexual, people will have reservations about long term stuff. Wouldyou wife up the woman in lingerie on POF with the tit job? No!

Do womem feel the same way about gym rats - yes.

An awful lot of women do not dig men who are mega buff. It's akin to showing up with your friends with some young and dumb blonde - everybody knows what you're in it for.

Chicks. decent ones, want to say "my bf? Oh, he heads up a team doing something worthwhile and cool for ABC major corportion, and is an accomplished (insert skill). Not, "he has amaxing abs" Those chicks are basic. Basic as hell.

Being withing a good range of fitness is enormously benefiial, given I've been buff, and a slob several times in my life.....really, if you're fat, this is an issue, if very thin, less of an issue than fat but still an issue. Fit in the middle and most dudes are on even ground...beimgbuff as hell ,may get more lays, WILL get more. But having a solid frame, career. interests and social standing trumps bigger pecs.

If it's a choice betweem a buff shop assistant and a slightly out of shape dude who built 2 businesses and is importabt in his field - no contest.

Buff is a bonus just like a chick with money is a bonus. It doesn't drive the bus but it's a good thing to have.

If banging is your game, get lifting/

I do know a very buff guy who struggles gettimg LTR anf it pisses him off. To be fair, he has limited conversation andjust talks about cycling and fitness.

For LTRs, buff guys arefavoured by rich and succesfull women. They have no need for a man so it's arm canmdy and vag pleasure that drives who they choose.

Trenton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how sick this is. Getting a rise out of impersonating someone, and manipulating people isn't normal. You need your head examined.

Trenton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking through those conversations again. There is something seriously wrong with you dude.

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how sick this is. Getting a rise out of impersonating someone, and manipulating people isn't normal. You need your head examined.
Not really.

It's learning about the "market" in a way that he couldn't otherwise. It's eye opening.

Reaction score
Looks and Confidence get you instant poontang in OLD.
Well I'm not ugly and I don't get matches. Here's a hot girl telling me she finds me attractive. It's from Seeking Arrangement, but you can tell from the context that she genuinely finds me attractive. Yet I still get barely anything on Tinder, POF, etc.

Attachments

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
(mid conversation)
Me: Actually, I'm 370 lbs, been living in my parents basement and I'm eating leftover frozen pizza that's been sitting out for 3 days.
Hot chick7: omg
Hot chick7: You're a catfish. smh
Me: I'm waiting for my mom to get back from the store with more Mountain Dew.
Hot chick7: You are gross. And I reported you.
Me: Are we still on for Friday night?

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Say whatever you want, 10 women, literally... 10 since I created the profile less than a week ago want to meet up for sex. I'm talking to 20 right now, and alone today 4 new ones messaged me out of the blue.

Trenton

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking to 20 women?? What is your motivation in doing this? You are not the guy in the pictures. You mentioned before you tell the girls to meet you at a bar, then you sit off to the side to watch their reaction as the guy they thought they were talking to never shows up.

That is some seriously twisted behavior man.