Made a fake POF profile with gym rat photos

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence seals the deal in person, yet looks gets your foot in the door. :cool:
And even then it has nothing to do with what the girl thinks of you. Having confidence = you making the move. You could be 6ft+, handsome and never make eye contact and mumble your words. You just need to be confident enough to make the move.

When a girl says "Just be confident!" she means "Ask me out if I find you attractive". That's why I think "game" is really all about figuring out how much a girl likes you in order to make the next move and making her familiar with you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you fellas you think I'm extreme when I tell men to get to the gym, build muscle, diet down to 10% bf, get their facial proportions in order, and style correctly to get women fawning over you?

"Attraction game" is not necessary when your physicality is on point.

Just remember this: No matter how great you look, you will not attract every female, but the ones you do attract will be child's play.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you fellas you think I'm extreme when I tell men to get to the gym, build muscle, diet down to 10% bf, get their facial proportions in order, and style correctly to get women fawning over you?

"Attraction game" is not necessary when your physicality is on point.

Just remember this: No matter how great you look, you will not attract every female, but the ones you do attract will be child's play.

I agree with you. I believe in the fact that women make up their minds about you within the first few seconds of seeing you and you just have to not say something stupid. What do you think about this?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Confidence seals the deal in person, yet looks gets your foot in the door. :cool:
^This is it right here. Summarized simply & perfectly.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. I believe in the fact that women make up their minds about you within the first few seconds of seeing you and you just have to not say something stupid. What do you think about this?
Upon meet, first 15-30 minutes, pupils dilate, smiling ear to ear, laughing exaggerated, proximity close ... done deal.

I find that only happens with 8s and 9s (for me). Ironically 7s are intimidated, and don't give any of the above IOIs above, as they feel they have no shot.

As to the first few seconds, I believe that deals more with them not liking you as opposed to automatic high IL. There is an element of surprise at first meet which takes a little time to settle in before they recognize it as attraction. But yes, they certainly feel something the first few seconds of seeing you.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
OP are we talking about a male model type who is also ripped or an average guy in great shape??

I highly suspect OP is using a guy who is extraordinarily good looking both in the face and body...I don't think you get results like that even with a regular decent looking guy in great shape

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. I'm not kidding. I knew it was get more attention, I just couldn't believe how much. I messaged probably 30 women the first night, 20 responded. I took the conversation sexual, they went with it. Half of them wanted to meet the same night. While I refreshed the page more messages came in. Then other women started messaging me first. I couldn't keep up.

Today I signed up at my local gym. I'm getting jacked.

/thread
We're still waiting on the pics of this gym rat so we know what we gotta aim for dude

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to explain it to many users, but apparently some believes that a confident ugly guy scores more than a shy hot one.

Needless to say that both get you the best result, yet someone believes looks doesnt really matter as long as you have a strong "inner game"

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
I am gym rat myself and I am often accused of being fake by low self esteem women that don't believe they have a chance to speak with gym rat. Or maybe they were trolled with fake users like you and now they are suspicious to every gym rat.

And yes. Look and gym are ranking factors. Why are you mad for that?

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys waste your time with bull**** like this? Yes, a pof profile that has a picture of a "nice" looking man is gonna do better than one where the person looks ugly. Everyone knows that, you don't have to make a thread about it. What exactly are you trying to prove? I haven't seen your picture so I don't know what you look like but it's unlikely you'd fall into the truly "ugly" category so you can relax......but guess what? Even "nice" looking men on pof don't know all that great either, they aren't women who are inundated with 100's of messages.

Btw a "nice" looking men isn't going to look nice to every woman...keep that in consideration when you make threads like this/worry about your looks.

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
And even then it has nothing to do with what the girl thinks of you. Having confidence = you making the move. You could be 6ft+, handsome and never make eye contact and mumble your words. You just need to be confident enough to make the move.

When a girl says "Just be confident!" she means "Ask me out if I find you attractive". That's why I think "game" is really all about figuring out how much a girl likes you in order to make the next move and making her familiar with you.
Absolutely Claudo. You've had gurus in the dating industry charging thousands of dollars for seminars when what you said above is the case the entire time. Success was considered a numbers game--you knock on enough doors and eventually someone will open it. It was never due to the routines or any of that bull****...if you approach the right woman (the one who had scoped you out prior and wanted you to come talk to her) you can say practically anything, she'll be happy at the fact you just came over. More attention needs to be placed on selecting the right "target" - being a better conversationalist and all that is of course important too. We as people should always be improving ourselves.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
More attention needs to be placed on selecting the right "target" - being a better conversationalist
Exactly! Finding the right is the biggest part of getting laid. Companies spend millions just to target the right customers. I'm more likely to buy a new computer if I am looking for a new computer.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my cousins is probably more hench than anyone here, besides possibly @marmel75 , and he is a complete faggot for the women. So he can go online, and get a girl easily enough, (as he has), she bossed him. He came out with me and a friend, couldn't open a girl, spilled his drink in confusion when we left him for 20 minutes, and started messaging us.

Guys who are impress3d with this sillyness have never lived.
To a guy who has both: looks and game, you're outclassed.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That physique is not the most appealing to women.

For those interested:

This is a natural physique that appeals most to women:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fit...AUICigB&biw=1227&bih=946#imgrc=eZQVeQDPo_TO1M:

This is a physique with enhancements that appeals most to women:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fit...AUICigB&biw=1227&bih=946#imgrc=dRT_uY9AcOR0CM:

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
That physique is not the most appealing to women.

For those interested:

This is a natural physique that appeals most to women:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fit...AUICigB&biw=1227&bih=946#imgrc=eZQVeQDPo_TO1M:

This is a physique with enhancements that appeals most to women:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fit...AUICigB&biw=1227&bih=946#imgrc=dRT_uY9AcOR0CM:
And how to become 1 or 2? First photo is hard already. Second seems impossible. What just diet and workout...?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm got man boobs but definately score chicks my "buff" friends would fvck through good career and generally competent demenour.

I see A LOT of buff dudes with dogs. Sure you will get fvkcs from online slvts. Most decent women are embarrased to be seen and associated with gym rats as they are the male version of bottle blonde chicks with a tit job, good for a one night stand, not much else.

thats a fairly good deal so respect to men who do, I spent years at gym and never got more than a thin model physique and figure jackingup requires genetics or roids. I would say the latter given the sheer number of insanely large men these days. My life project is far too important to waste on jacking steroids to give some slvt an orgasm. If you make enough of yourself as a man, your woman will be worrying about giving YOU a good orgasm.

I guess it depends on what level you appeal to women, purely sexual makes you a sex toy, if you have a real deal, you'll be made happy. Sex toy boys, and I've been one, it's a different deal. Shame is, you may get cheated on. It's posible the girls I tend to attract keep this guy on the side. I used to think this was the bad deal. As I age, as long as I ain't cucked, it's better to be the main dish than the side plate.