Made a fake POF profile with gym rat photos

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Okay.

But what SHOULD I come across as? Any suggestions? I tried the "businessman" look a couple years ago wearing a suit but that didn't last.
Why don't you follow the advise that's been given to you and stop making excuses, start small by getting into the habit of talking to people and learn to empathize and have some banter, it's a small step but you need to get out of your toxic mindset. I'm sure you'll make some excuse about your personality but that's irrelevant, change takes willpower and you just have to go out and do something different from what you've always done.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Okay.

But what SHOULD I come across as? Any suggestions? I tried the "businessman" look a couple years ago wearing a suit but that didn't last.
It's not about a look it's about your vibe.

I feel like part of the problem is you may crave women more than most men, and women will pick up in that.

Not so long ago I was pretty unhappy in life. Furthermore I felt like the only way to make myself happier was to get laid more. Now when you are unhappy with your life it's pretty tough to attract women in my opinion. So this just made me more unhappy and even more thirsty for women. Women are disgusted by depressed, sex thirsty males and they can smell you a mile off.

So basically I had to forget about women for a while. I got therapy and started working on myself, doing stuff I enjoy and setting life goals that were more aligned with what I wanted and not what other people (including hot women) wanted. After a while I began to be fulfilled with my goals outside of women and it made me more happy with myself. I also picked up on an old hobby which I am now progressing with so much that it could potentially lead to a new career. So I found a passion for something and grew my self esteem and since then I am no where near as concerned with getting women as I used to be.

The flip side to this is that now my vibe is attractive to women. I am more happy, I joke around more and I'm more fun to be around. I can chat to a really hot girl and not care as much what she thinks about me or whether I get her to like me. I'm already fulfilled by being me and doing the stuff I like to do, so getting her in bed would be just a bonus. My confidence is way higher.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a mate hes 6 foot 3 white good looking yes however hes overweight but bulky slight belly

he is an expert at indifference and Aloof he wouldnt even know what those words mean, he wouldnt even have a clue what you lot were on about

Pulls HB9's by the bucket load calls them a taxi the morning after and they all come back, cause he doesnt care

so my point is confidence, indifference and aloof work much more than looks

Reaction score
I have a mate hes 6 foot 3 white good looking yes however hes overweight but bulky slight belly

he is an expert at indifference and Aloof he wouldnt even know what those words mean, he wouldnt even have a clue what you lot were on about

Pulls HB9's by the bucket load calls them a taxi the morning after and they all come back, cause he doesnt care

so my point is confidence, indifference and aloof work much more than looks
Do you think 6'3" helps?

Every time I hear a story like this, it makes me want to get taller.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no my point is what really helps is his IDGAF attitude hes a master at it it comes natural to him, if his phone battery goes he doesnt worry if he cant find the charger, hell charge it in a days time or 2!!!!! it gets chucked on the side and all the people messaging him want him just as much a day later!!! its genuine aswell there lies the difference its not a game to him