Lets talk about Money

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, the issue is that the vast majority of people want to be seen as people. Not as a bankroll. Maybe you don't care if you are seen as such, but others don't want to have to fall back on it all the time because it is something external. Having something inward that people value you for reassures yourself that you as a person are wanted, not because of something you have. People who are desired just for being themselves tend to have very high levels of self esteem, i.e. they genuinely feel good about themselves for something that cannot be taken away. But something external such as money or assets gives someone a huge ego with little to no self esteem.

Compare two people, by themselves. One provides value to you just by existing, while the other only provides value because he/she has something you want. The thing is, the second person isn't ACTUALLY high value, it's their MONEY that is. The other person is high value with or without money. I amongst many others strive to be like the first person. I want to actually BE value, not just have stuff that are valuable. This is the issue with 'money matters-money doesn't matter' debate. It's just who you wish to become, which is all just a preference.
Again.. why does it have to be one or the other?

The person with money has the option to be valued for both who they are AND their money. The poor man is only valued for who is his (maybe) or not valued at all.

All these arguments are moot because everyone in this thread would gladly take a check for $5 Million dollars if it was offered to them. Ask yourself why everyone in this thread would take the money. Now what if everyone in this threat had to choose between the $5 million dollar check and having one girl they like value them for who they are? Most would still take the $5 million dollar check. I know I would.

Think about that deeply for a minute.

Money trumps any fleeting validation you get from people.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do NOT believe that the way to become RICH is by being nice. You cannot be a genuinely nice person and become rich.
I didn't suggest that being nice CAUSED you to become rich. But I also don't agree that being rich REQUIRES you to screw people over. And while I do agree that many rich (net worth more than a million) got there IN PART by screwing people over, but it's a lot more than that. Poor people screw over others all the time.

Making a significant amount of money (from scratch, assuming you didn't inherit) requires a lot of different skills.

Just like screwing people over is common among the rich, I don't believe being rich requires screwing people over.

Also having money doesn't necessarily mean that's the strongest part of one's game, but I will admit those that have money tend to use that as the majority of their game.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again.. why does it have to be one or the other?

The person with money has the option to be valued for both who they are AND their money. The poor man is only valued for who is his (maybe) or not valued at all.

All these arguments are moot because everyone in this thread would gladly take a check for $5 Million dollars if it was offered to them. Ask yourself why everyone in this thread would take the money. Now what if everyone in this threat had to choose between the $5 million dollar check and having one girl they like value them for who they are? Most would still take the $5 million dollar check. I know I would.

Think about that deeply for a minute.

Money trumps any fleeting validation you get from people.
I think you misunderstood, or maybe I just wrote it wrong. You definitely could become both, BUT you should not overvalue money, or rather overvalue yourself because you have money.

As to your first $5 million question, saying yes has no possible downside to it. As to your second $5 million question, it depends on who you ask. If you were to ask Donald Trump or Bill Gates which one they'd take, it'd most definitely be the woman. If you were to ask some lazy crackhead on the street, you know what he would choose. It all depends on what you currently need more. How much you need it depends on how valuable that $5 million is.

For me, I value hanging out with friends so much more than working right now. I prefer the validation of my friends over the validation of work right now. Maybe it will change later on, but at this moment money cannot trump any validation I receive from friends unless it were such an astronomical amount to where I could retire right now and still live a very grand and exuberant lifestyle for the rest of my life, AND be able to share it with others. I would MUCH rather do stuff with other people than alone and would MUCH rather work with others than alone, unless those others are absolutely brain dead morons who have no social skills lol. You aren't like that though which shows that it is all a preference.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't suggest that being nice CAUSED you to become rich. But I also don't agree that being rich REQUIRES you to screw people over. And while I do agree that many rich (net worth more than a million) got there IN PART by screwing people over, but it's a lot more than that. Poor people screw over others all the time.

Making a significant amount of money (from scratch, assuming you didn't inherit) requires a lot of different skills.

Just like screwing people over is common among the rich, I don't believe being rich requires screwing people over.

Also having money doesn't necessarily mean that's the strongest part of one's game, but I will admit those that have money tend to use that as the majority of their game.
Ok maybe it isn't impossible, but like you said it is extremely difficult. Logistics have to be right and it takes so much longer time than if you were to screw over some others.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
When you've been in love, and then lost it, you'll do anything to get it back,
But that's easily replaceable lol, $5 million is not!

I swear you guys act like women (any woman) is some irreplaceable creature :rofl:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
When you've been in love, and then lost it, you'll do anything to get it back,
Absurd!

I don't think you understand what life is all about.

If you want to take it to the point of clothes, food, and other nonsense, take it to the "wealth and sucess" forum. Where I'm telling you that guys won't give a flying fvck. Because a lot of what guys do is in order to mutate. And that includes "making money".

Any "red pill" should understand that.
If you don't care, why are you still part of the discussion here?

If men in general don't care, why is this thread still going?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
I always got laid the most when I had no money. Looks and fitness go way further in getting chicks than having money. Having money only attracts golddiggers.
I knew of a guy who bragged of getting women left and right, even though they KNEW was "between jobs" (unemployed) he was laid off for several months...women knew this...but apparently he had the gift of gab and the looks.

He wasn't buff, but more lean like a marathon runner...well, he was a runner..but didn't lift. Had a pretty boy's face...and not bad looking for a guy in his 50s. So having that "good looking after 50" gene helped.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's all about living check to check, or not living check to check. At a certain point in your life you just need to have things under better control. I think it says something about a person.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You are in the part of the forum that I frequent (check my posts), with an argument that is irrelevant to it.

Why is the thread still going? As if that's a validation of anything. Sh*t yourself in public, and you'll get attention. It won't be the right attention, though.

Filter according to your needs. And your needs here are validation for your frame, correct? You aren't getting it from me, so you are getting the arse.

I don't think money is irrelevant. No one with any sense does. I also don't think that it's the main. Therein seems to lie the problem.

Ironically, it is you that are thinking in absolutes here.
Without money you are living on the street with rats in a cardboard box.

Money is definitely the main.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
We can solve the debate right now......for all of the people on the "money doesn't matter" side of the argument

#1.) Log into your bank account online and let's setup a wire transfer of your entire bank balance over to my bank account. Remember, money doesn't matter, so then why do you need any in your bank account? Send that on over to me because I'm "foolish enough" to think that it matters, so you might as well give to a guy that values it...right?

#2.) Furthermore, when you go out to a restaurant, to the gas station to get gas, the supermarket to make groceries, and to the department store to buy required clothing, when you get up to the cashier........tell her you would like to PAY for the items using your charisma, swag, and personality. Tell her that you can make her laugh and "feel good" using your internal game/personality, so thus, money wouldn't matter in the equation in terms of "paying" for the items you want to purchase.

#3.) Furthermore, when Comcast sends you the bill for cable and internet, tell them that you would like to PAY for the service using your charisma, swag, and personality.

#4.) Furthermore, when your Gas and Electric company sends you the bill for utilities, tell them that you would like to PAY for the service using your charisma, swag, and personality.

Got it ;).

NOW, if any of the four listings above sound silly to you......I'm just showing you a reflection of the silly a.ss argument you keep making, talking about how "money doesn't matter".

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys continue to say that everyone who disagrees with you says money doesn't matter at all? Everyone knows it matters. Just not to the extent you guys make it out to be when it comes to attracting women. In the same way you guys say you can be both high value and have lots of money, we can say that money is important but not AS important if you have other defining factors of value.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you guys continue to say that everyone who disagrees with you says money doesn't matter at all? Everyone knows it matters. Just not to the extent you guys make it out to be when it comes to attracting women. In the same way you guys say you can be both high value and have lots of money, we can say that money is important but not AS important if you have other defining factors of value.
But that's not what every guy on the "money doesn't matter" side is saying though. Some guys are saying you can be a BUM, but as long as you have inner game, swag, and a nice personality....you will be okay. I've seen this work only with BLACK WOMEN (who love dating bums) but mainly so they can run the show and dominate your a.ss

What I'm trying to do is get you guys to see the bigger picture and stop referencing everything to how much "pvssy" it gets.

- Do you need to be a Millionaire to get pvssy? NO.

- But as a collective of MEN on this board, who are Red Pill and can use said influence to help shape/change the world for the better, would more of us being a Millionaire help with our agenda? YES.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's not what every guy on the "money doesn't matter" side is saying though. Some guys are saying you can be a BUM, but as long as you have inner game, swag, and a nice personality....you will be okay. I've seen this work only with BLACK WOMEN (who love dating bums) but mainly so they can run the show and dominate your a.ss

What I'm trying to do is get you guys to see the bigger picture and stop referencing everything to how much "pvssy" it gets.

- Do you need to be a Millionaire to get pvssy? NO.

- But as a collective of MEN on this board, who are Red Pill and can use said influence to help shape/change the world for the better, would more of us being a Millionaire help with our agenda? YES.
Well truth be told you actually CAN be a bum and get laid. I've seen it with spoiled rich white chicks before, not just black chicks Tenacity. They absolutely fawn over some worthless roach for years on end lmao. No one says it DOESN'T matter AT ALL. People were just saying how it doesn't matter to nearly the extent you guys think.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well truth be told you actually CAN be a bum and get laid. I've seen it with spoiled rich white chicks before, not just black chicks Tenacity. They absolutely fawn over some worthless roach for years on end lmao. No one says it DOESN'T matter AT ALL. People were just saying how it doesn't matter to nearly the extent you guys think.
Yeah, but once again you are referencing everything back to how much pvssy it gets.

Let me just be clear, we are discussing American women here, and American women routinely will fvck all types of dudes:

- They fvck bums
- They fvck rich guys
- They fvck middle class guys
- They fvck GAY DUDES
- They fvck criminals
- They fvck church pastors and ministers

That's a pretty diverse list, right? So if we are talking about just getting pvssy in general, it's really not that fvcking hard to get an American woman's pvssy.

The point I'm making is that as a MAN, money allows you more freedom, options, and HIGHER access to MORE PVSSY compared to not having as much money.
No man on this board should be saying shyt about "money doesn't matter" or "you don't need money to get a.ss", etc. I thought we were about self-improvement on this board? I thought this was the DON JUAN board?

This isn't the fvcking Ray Ray and Pookie board, I thought we all wanted to be winners here?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but once again you are referencing everything back to how much pvssy it gets.

Let me just be clear, we are discussing American women here, and American women routinely will fvck all types of dudes:

- They fvck bums
- They fvck rich guys
- They fvck middle class guys
- They fvck GAY DUDES
- They fvck criminals
- They fvck church pastors and ministers

That's a pretty diverse list, right? So if we are talking about just getting pvssy in general, it's really not that fvcking hard to get an American woman's pvssy.

The point I'm making is that as a MAN, money allows you more freedom, options, and HIGHER access to MORE PVSSY compared to not having as much money.
No man on this board should be saying shyt about "money doesn't matter" or "you don't need money to get a.ss", etc. I thought we were about self-improvement on this board? I thought this was the DON JUAN board?

This isn't the fvcking Ray Ray and Pookie board, I thought we all wanted to be winners here?
Ahhh, you are definitely right with self-improvement. But also remember that you are supposed to be improving yourself, by focusing on YOURSELF. Pook said that the reason why many rich folks end up unhappy sometimes is because they've been focusing on their money their whole lives rather than themselves. To say that it doesn't matter is foolish, but to spend all your time and energy on it is even more foolish. You want to be free to follow your passion, yet not become a slave to it either. Consider it like this: money = outer game; self-actualization = inner game. Outer game can only take you so far in terms of fulfillment. You have to work on other aspects of your life too, not just finances. And oftentimes when people increase the quality (or quantity, I should say) of their finances, other valuable aspects of themselves tend to decline.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me a ****, but to me it sounds like the OP has nothing to offer besides his money, so he is stressing how important it is and almost calling it the most crucial factor which determines your dating success.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truck costs MONEY to buy bro. If a friend or family member gives you food, shelter or transportation they are basically giving you money.
only if whatever they give you happens to be a liquid asset