Most DJ advice is for dating out of your league

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would rather date Oprah or Rosie O'Donnell than a really hot woman working at Starbucks?

That's interesting.
I said a hot woman with a career earning big bucks. None of the women you mentioned are hot.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Both.

Didn't think a woman's value went up based on her career. Do you?
Exactly, she could be a 40-something year old waitress at a Ruby Tuesdays, but if she has an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, who cares, right? Some wealthy patron may come in (granted the solicit Ruby Tuesdays) will be able to easily pick her up and take her home.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, she could be a 40-something year old waitress at a Ruby Tuesdays, but if she has an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, who cares, right? Some wealthy patron may come in (granted the solicit Ruby Tuesdays) will be able to easily pick her up and take her home.
THat's just for straight sex. Some of us want a babe who can do more for us.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would rather date Oprah or Rosie O'Donnell than a really hot woman working at Starbucks?

That's interesting.
Hot women with a career. High value men attract high value women.

For example, went to my current plate's house last night. She had this fantastic meal prepped at a house she owns, and buys me little gifts frequently. A hottie at Starbucks has to come to my house and we are likely eating something I cooked or takeout that I probably paid for. I will take quality home cooked food over takeout any day of the week.

And she has a cabin in Tahoe, which is about $300/night right now and we are going next weekend. A Starbucks woman certainly doesn't have that!

Career-minded attractive women are a bit more challenging as well.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For example, went to my current plate's house last night. She had this fantastic meal prepped at a house she owns, and buys me little gifts frequently. A hottie at Starbucks has to come to my house and we are likely eating something I cooked or takeout that I probably paid for. I will take quality home cooked food over takeout any day of the week.

And she has a cabin in Tahoe, which is about $300/night right now and we are going next weekend. A Starbucks woman certainly doesn't have that!

They also have a motivation level and wisdom that can actually give your brain and mentality some gifts...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

THIS is a woman who can do something for you and WILL. 100% better than a woman who expects you to waste all the time and resources and allows you to worship her worn out meat flaps.

I bet she phvcks better too...

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I said a hot woman with a career earning big bucks. None of the women you mentioned are hot.

Ok, I see what you both are trying to say.

But to be clear. If a girl is not hot.. nothing else matters. Therefore, career doesn't boost a girls value all that much. If Oprah can be one of the most successful women in the world and still be low value because she is not hot.. then being successful is not all that important to a woman being attractive. That's what I'm sayin'.

An ugly woman with a good job is like McDonald's adding lobster to its menu. A hot girl with a crappy job is like a high end restaurant adding hot dogs with ketchup to their menu. In the end, McDonald's is still McDonald's and the high end restaurant is still a high end restaurant.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is a woman who can do something for you and WILL. 100% better than a woman who expects you to waste all the time and resources and allows you to worship her worn out meat flaps.

I bet she phvcks better too...
Oh man... yes! I could tell some stories already, and we have only been at it two months...

Their career does not make them more of a challenge. Women's value has very little to do with their income. If it does, watch out!
Yes and no. I am still a wee lad in this, so still learning quite a bit. However, I have noticed that they don't really seem to care about relationships or guys. They are not feminists themselves, but essentially the negative by-products of feminism. They are hardened and have accepted the reality of being single for an extended period of time. It is almost as if they are intentionally battling against the feminine imperative of relationships...

It is entirely possible that I am not hitting the right buttons though... I will only know with more experience...

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I had epiphany today after doing a number close on this 8.5 at a networking event today. You only need game, DJ tips and PUA stuff when you are trying to punch above your weight.

Hot women respond to hot guys. Women gravitate to men who are on their level or higher.

Excuse the bragging. This is just to make a point, not to be a d*ck. Right now I'm in the best shape of my life and doing well in my career finally. Power suit, power tie, my own apartment in the city and all that jazz. So now I'm finally on the same level as your typical hot girl.

When I did that number close today, the girl's hands were shaking when she confirmed my text because she was so nervous. Nervous like an AFC.

Hot girls are not something new to me. But the fact that I made this hot girl so nervous made me realize I might actually be out of her league. Imagine that.

My personality hasn't changed much over the last decade. I literally just became successful a year ago. Before that I was living with roommates and making ok money. I was always in shape though, so I still attracted a lot of hot girls. Could never make LTR's work, which is why I started reading this forum.

But I'm at a much better place now. That number close today set off a light bulb. Game is really for guys trying to date out of their league.

You don't need DJ advice to date fat chicks, so why for anyone else? Because you are trying to punch above your weight. You don't need DJ advice if hot women think you're attractive already.

Don't get me wrong. The inner game stuff is very important. But when it comes to pick-ups and cold approaches, it seems like its more about your position than your game.

Am I on to something? I know this is just one random girl, but it got me thinking.
Real talk and very valid point. PUA tips is about punching above your weight.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of the advice on these forums are for guys who can already get women or are already attractive to women. telling someone to spin plates means what, go get yourself a harem essentially. if i could just get myself a harem of women like that i wouldnt even be here talking to you guys right now.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
a lot of the advice on these forums are for guys who can already get women or are already attractive to women. telling someone to spin plates means what, go get yourself a harem essentially. if i could just get myself a harem of women like that i wouldnt even be here talking to you guys right now.
Once you get it right you will have an instant harem. Either all girls like you or no girls do. There is no "the one". That's your mom talking.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spin plates just means hit on girls often no matter how many other girls you've got.

if you can get even one single girl, you can get more if you try hard enough.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
spin plates just means hit on girls often no matter how many other girls you've got.

if you can get even one single girl, you can get more if you try hard enough.
then all that makes you is a try hard thirst bucket

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then all that makes you is a try hard thirst bucket
in the eyes of those who don't like you

but... you're always going to be something negative in the eyes of those who don't like you, so who cares? it's only really a problem if it ruins your rep in places that matter (I.E don't cold approach at work, or in your social circle or anything til your game is perfect)

guess what fam, people who don't like you will see you dating one girl and think that's all you can get so you're clinging to her, and if she's hot they'll think that she's pitying you, it's no different than those who'll think you're thirsty for trying to get laid

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
in the eyes of those who don't like you

but... you're always going to be something negative in the eyes of those who don't like you, so who cares? it's only really a problem if it ruins your rep in places that matter (I.E don't cold approach at work, or in your social circle or anything til your game is perfect)

guess what fam, people who don't like you will see you dating one girl and think that's all you can get so you're clinging to her, and if she's hot they'll think that she's pitying you, it's no different than those who'll think you're thirsty for trying to get laid
sorry dude but I don't know or see anyone feeling sorry for some dude dating one chick let alone a hot one. but the dude running around trying to pick up chick after chick.looks and is try hard and also who chicks laugh at.

just because some dude dates one chick doesn’t mean he can't get others. it just means he's got better things to do than need multiple chicks as security blankets.

most you dudes live in a cartoon world.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry dude but I don't know or see anyone feeling sorry for some dude dating one chick let alone a hot one. but the dude running around trying to pick up chick after chick.looks and is try hard and also who chicks laugh at.

just because some dude dates one chick doesn’t mean he can't get others. it just means he's got better things to do than need multiple chicks as security blankets.

most you dudes live in a cartoon world.
you're living in a cartoon world if you think the average person gives a fvck about what you do with your day.

only people who like you or hate you will bother to keep track of your activities

people who like you will spin the things you do positively (practicing your game, slaying *****, etc.) people who don't like you will spin your actions negatively (thirsty, desperate, etc.)

people who have no particular opinion on you won't give a fvck what you're doing unless you go out of your way to get their attention (just don't talk too loud when flirting with girls)

also:

is this a rationalization of being like the guy from the sitcoms with the hot wife who was the only girl to ever look at him?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual attraction is strongest when the man has more value than the woman. That's just nature.

However, inner game is required to maintain that attraction.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Dude, someone was nervous meeting someone new, big fvcking deal. I've met very anxious hot girls. Some people are just anxious. Some people are autistic and seem awkward no matter what. You guys put too much weight into BS. Some women actually see it as a good sign when the guy is a little nervous because they figure he's not a player.

Recently, was taking to a pretty attractive young girl, probably a 7 1/2. She would make excuses about looking like sh1t or her skin being bad so she would reschedule dates. I got tired of her and dropped her. And now I see her dating a dweeb in a committed relationship. She feels more comfortable with dudes like that.

Stop using girls to determine your value.

Last edited:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual attraction is strongest when the man has more value than the woman. That's just nature.

However, inner game is required to maintain that attraction.
No. Sexual attraction is at its strongest when two people both find each other physically attractive and have great chemistry.