Is There a Such Thing as a Faithful/Loyal Woman?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So I ask you the following, within your best estimates:
  • Give me the ratio of how many black women are attractive to you (e.g. 1 out of 5, 1 out of 10,etc.)
  • Give me the ratio of how many black women have enough kids where you find acceptable.
  • Give me the ratio of black women who don't date thugs.
  • Give me the ratio of women you deem of "quality," which you define as "no attitude," "doesn't flip on you," "is compatible," or any other esoteric trait.
Let's further this discussion.
Okay, let's do this. Michigan demographics are here: https://suburbanstats.org/race/michigan/how-many-black-or-african-american-people-live-in-michigan

- Scroll down and you'll see there's 735,000 black women in Michigan. Scroll to the bottom with the household estimates, because I date women age 25 - 39 you have about (estimated) 143,000 black women in Michigan around this age.

- Now, my looks measurements are 2/below, 3/4, 5/6, then 7/higher. 7 and higher are considered the most attractive women to me, 5/6 are considered women who are "solidly cute/cute enough", whereas 3/4 and 2/below are not considered attractive.

- Of the 143,000 black women, I would estimate that 30% are at least a 5/6. So we are down to 42,900.

- I would never do a legal relationship with a woman who has kids. Now let's use an estimate that about 65% of these women already have kids. So we are down to 15,015.

- Of those listings, who has never dated a thug/broke/bum/loser and WOULD never do it? About 7% of the pile. Reason being is that thugs are considered the NEW masculine black man by black women across the board, that's Tyquesha and Black Sarah with a PhD. Now we are down to 1,051.

- Of that remaining 1,051 how many would have no personality/attitude issues AT ALL or at least nothing major? Maybe 5%. So we are down to 52!

- Now of those 52......how many are likely to have their finances together? I would say it's pretty solid here, maybe 70% of them. So now we are down to 36.

- Now, finally, of those 36 women who FIT every single thing Tenacity wants, to be Tenacity's super, duper, high quality woman.....how many of these 36 women are STILL out here on the market so Tenacity can scoop them up?? 0.00%

Conclusion: MY super, duper, high quality woman doesn't exist.

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, let's do this. Michigan demographics are here: https://suburbanstats.org/race/michigan/how-many-black-or-african-american-people-live-in-michigan

- Scroll down and you'll see there's 735,000 black women in Michigan. Scroll do the bottom with the household estimates, because I date women age 25 - 39 you have about (estimated) 143,000 black women in Michigan around this age.

- Now, my looks measurements are 2/below, 3/4, 5/6, then 7/higher. 7 and higher are considered the most attractive women to me, 5/6 are considered women who are "solidly cute/cute enough", whereas 3/4 and 2/below are not considered attractive.

- Of the 143,000 black women, I would estimate that 30% are at least a 5/6. So we are down to 42,900.

- I would never do a legal relationship with a woman who has kids. Now let's use an estimate that about 65% of these women already have kids. So we are down to 15,015.

- Of those listings, who has never dated a thug/broke/bum/loser and WOULD never do it? About 7% of the pile. Reason being is that thugs are considered the NEW masculine black man by black women across the board, that's Tyquesha and Black Sarah with a PhD. Now we are down to 1,051.

- Of that remaining 1,051 how many would have no personality/attitude issues AT ALL or at least nothing major? Maybe 5%. So we are down to 52!

- Now of those 52......how many are likely to have their finances together? I would say it's pretty solid here, maybe 70% of them. So now we are down to 36.

- Now, finally, of those 36 women who FIT every single thing Tenacity wants, to be Tenacity's super, duper, high quality woman.....how many of these 36 women are STILL out here on the market so Tenacity can scoop them up?? 0.00%

Conclusion: MY super, duper, high quality woman doesn't exist.
Good!

Your ideals are set too high for your demographics.

So either change your ideals or your demographics.

1. I find 99% of young women will have moments of attitude/emotional misplacements. This is simply due to their estrogen peaking up to 370 pg/ml during their ovulatory phase. Men normally hold an estrogen level up to 30 pg/ml. Now I can tell you firsthand having used HCG (which aromatizes to estrogen), that estrogen will make you crazy. Therefore, you can't fault women for their temper tantrums. This is their nature. Accordingly, you should stop seeking women without personality/attitude issues until you start seeking post-menopausal women later in life. This will free up 2000% more women according to your subjective ratio.

2. Notice you lose 93% of women because of their dating thugs. In other races, you would lose less than 10%. I find it strange that you don't date whites. I find some black girls attractive so I could not understand how the reverse is not possible for you. Notwithstanding, you can focus on Hispanics as well, many who are black. This will also take care of the children and finance problems concomitantly.

3. Change demographics. You don't have to move for LDRs. I know women in many states and countries. All it takes is a phone call, and they would fly over at a moment's notice. I find this convenient as you don't have to see them every day or week. The needy look at LDRs as a hindrance; I view them as a convenience, especially in the context of spinning plates.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
s
Again, I find myself confused.
It is wholly advocated here that you must maintain DJ frame at all times.
Part of maintaining DJ frame is the understanding, and subtle communication to her, that you always have one foot out the door, and are ready to leave, at all times.
When the female maintains this same frame, it is cast in a negative manner.

I genuinely agree with the idea that you need to understand that one foot should be ready to walk, but why is it when a female takes that frame, she has mental issues?

@btownbuck2012 I'm not trying to attack you or your words. I just don't understand when t SS members complain about the same behavior they advocate, just because it's being executed by a female.....?
This is why:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/thread...-worse-than-a-man-cheating-on-a-woman.237239/

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminded me of how BAD a unfaithful woman is. When she cheats on you she quickly takes side to playing the "game" of life AGAINST you. One one night stand, and scared and coming home and loyal is different. An affair by choice and greed, it won't take a few weeks for her to be working HARD against the husband.

If your phvcking her almost every day, she probably is mostly YOURS...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that the market has changed.
This I agree with.
The situation here in Michigan is no different than it is in TX, in FL, in CA, in DC, in PA, in OH, etc., etc.
This I disagree with. Geolocation matters tremendously. Seattle for example has more faggots and lesbians than Chicago ever could have, but it's population is way smaller.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Your ideals are set too high for your demographics.
Legend, I've been saying this for the 2 years I've been on this forum lol.

So either change your ideals or your demographics.
I changed my ideals by giving up on any legal relationships as the BEST I'm going to get is the "decent enough quality girl". In terms of changing my demographics, the breakdown for black women in Michigan will be the same across the country. That's why the notion of "well, move to another state" being a solution is fruitless.

Accordingly, you should stop seeking women without personality/attitude issues until you start seeking post-menopausal women later in life. This will free up 2000% more women according to your subjective ratio.
This is called the "decent enough quality girl". Already identified her man. But I'm NOT doing a legal relationship with her. No way in hell. But she's certainly the best quality of woman within the plates I spin/rotate. But that's about IT. I'm not doing a legal relationship with her.

2. Notice you lose 93% of women because of their dating thugs. In other races, you would lose less than 10%. I find it strange that you don't date whites. I find some black girls attractive so I could not understand how the reverse is not possible for you. Notwithstanding, you can focus on Hispanics as well, many who are black. This will also take care of the children and finance problems concomitantly.
I will date some mixed chicks. I'm physically more attracted to black women. White women are cool when they are fixed up.....but man when they take that make-up off it gets bad, very bad man lol.

3. Change demographics. You don't have to move for LDRs. I know women in many states and countries. All it takes is a phone call, and they would fly over at a moment's notice. I find this convenient as you don't have to see them every day or week. The needy look at LDRs as a hindrance; I view them as a convenience, especially in the context of spinning plates.
Are you recommending a mail-order bride or something? I'm confused as to what you are recommending here? But in general, if I moved to TX, the breakdown in terms of black women would be the same.

I have been telling you over and over that the market is fvcked. Your advice has been to constantly improve from the Top 10% to the Top 5%, then Top 1%, then Top 0.1%. While that's some good moral shyt to do, NONE of that is going to change the fact that the super, duper, high quality chick that I want IS NOT ON THE MARKET. I've said this a million times, it is what it is.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This I agree with.

This I disagree with. Geolocation matters tremendously. Seattle for example has more faggots and lesbians than Chicago ever could have, but it's population is way smaller.
For the most part, the numbers I calculated will be the same in any US state. In addition, again, it's just a WOMAN. Women can pretty much only give me sex, companionship, and a few sprinkles of quality benefits such as a little bit of love, support, loyalty, and kind words.

That's it.

There's nothing else to it.

I'm honestly fine with my status right now, keeping women as non-legal relationships. It gives me more freedom, I SAVE more money, I can go and come as I want, I can DUMP a chick whenever I want, I can talk to multiple women and experiment with different types of pvssy.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
You're fluctuating between logic and emotion. Let's take a step back for a moment:.

Let us say that I wanted to meet a 19-27 yo, HB9, with both parents currently married and affluent, ivy-league schooled, with black hair and blue eyes, olive skin, no kids, no emotional fluctuations, with an extensive business background for shared interest, less than three sexual partners in the past, intelligent, no divorces in the immediate or extended family, classy, articulate, respectful, and understanding of the complementary gender roles. I then go on to say that such girl is not on the market, and that although I'm in the top fraction of 1%, the problem is with the market, not me.

What would you tell me?

Within the demographics that I seek, my likelihood of finding such a girl is close to nil. This doesn't change that the onus falls on me as I created this ideal which does not exist.

The problem is not with the market, but rather YOU, your unrealistic expectations. You are striving for an ideal which does not exist in your demographic.

Now let's go back to logic. You say:

Tenacity said:
Of the 143,000 black women, I would estimate that 30% are at least a 5/6. So we are down to 42,900.
Ok.
Tenacity said:
Ok.
Tenacity said:
Seven-percent appears to be a gross exaggeration, but, let's go with this.
Tenacity said:
As noted in Post 167, mostly all pre-menopausal women will have emotional fluctuations. If you want a woman, you will have to manage this. So we are still at 1,051.

- Now of those 52......how many are likely to have their finances together? I would say it's pretty solid here, maybe 70% of them.
1051 *.7 = 735
Tenacity said:
No woman will be able to deal with Tenacity, because Tenacity cant even deal with Tenacity. Forget the superfluous quality attributes you seek; you have vetted enough above.

So we have 735 women left out of 143,000, or .5 percent. As you stated, you are at the top 10%. So your value is still too low for your ideal. Therefore, again, you must:

1. Seek other locations to open up the populace increasing your chances of meeting value which is above yours;
2. Further reduce your ideals to match your value;
3. Seek other races, where the ratios are more favorable; or
4. Increase your value.

This is not rocket science.

B

BlueAlpha1

I think you guys seriously give this market of women too much credit. You are putting WAY too much damn emphasis on the "guy" and very little.........extremely little..........on the piss poor quality of the women who are left on this market. It's like blaming your TOP sales reps for low production, when you have them selling fire to hell (selling in a piss poor market).

The market is god damn shyt. And it's amazing, very amazing, as to how you guys keep trying to overlook that.
THIS!

I'm telling you, every couple of months I try to sign back up for online dating, and typically delete my profile in ONE DAY out of pure disgust for what I see. We're talking about 400 pound water buffalos, single moms of 3 kids in their 30's, girl with a dozen tattoos, feminist haircuts and snarls on their faces, giving CHECKLISTS and DISCLAIMERS about JUST MESSAGING THEM.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME UNLESS X, Y, Z
I WILL NOT DATE A MAN UNDER 6'0"
IF YOU SIMPLY SAY HI OR CALL ME A SEXUAL NAME, I WILL IGNORE YOU
IF YOU DON'T LIKE KIDS, MOVE ALONG
I'M NOT HERE FOR A HOOKUP
IF I DON'T REPLY, I PROBABLY JUST HAVE TOO MANY MESSAGES RIGHT NOW

Well CLEARLY you're not here for a hookup, you're here for a MEAL TICKET, because you've already been DRIED OUT by two dozen hookups that LEAD TO this hideous profile. That's why you have 3 kids by a bad boy you couldn't lock down. And 75-85% of the women on these sites are in NO POSITION to ask ONE SINGLE THING of any men. They should be grateful to receive ANY attention.

And before you people tell me to get off the online medium and go talk to real women, understand that online dating is a MORE ACCURATE representation of what's out there. Why? Because people are free to BE THEMSELVES online. Some of these women are openly rude, sexist, and racist online and would never say these things in public. So the guy who approaches this girl in person gets a polite, canned rejection meanwhile the guy who messages her online reads her About Section which clarifies the cold, hard truth of why he's getting rejected: and THAT is the real thing. Online is the new real, and real life the new virtual.

SO, Now, I am not a 10% man, but more like a 25-40% man. @Tenacity has proven to my satisfaction that he is a 10% man and even he has had no luck finding a quality woman using the online medium. So the outcome is one of two things. Either the disproportionate number of men on this site claiming to be 3% men and uber successful with online dating are lying, or their standards are incredibly low.

The market is DREADFUL right now. And while I'm quite aware that there is no actual European or South American unicorn waiting for me, there is a SPECTRUM, and they are objectively better than the North American woman in 2017. I've BEEN overseas and sampled the markets. Have you???

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Within the demographics that I seek, my likelihood of finding such a girl is close to nil. This doesn't change that the onus falls on me as I created this ideal which does not exist.

The problem is not with the market, but rather YOU, your unrealistic expectations.
This describes the average woman today. They only want a guy who is a 1 in 64,000 odds of existing (99.998 percentile), according to a recent study. And they are on average a 5!!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This describes the average woman today. They only want a guy who is a 1 in 64,000 odds of existing (99.998 percentile), according to a recent study. And they are on average a 5!!!
So they'll treat the other 63,999 like dog poop? Or increasingly like dog poop the further you move away from 99.998%?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So they'll treat the other 63,999 like dog poop? Or increasingly like dog poop the further you move away from 99.998%?
They treat them as if they can do better. As if he is simply not up to her standards (underwritten by TV, 5 men paying taxes to cover her welfare, and Rosie O'Donnell).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They treat them as if they can do better. As if he is simply not up to her standards (underwritten by TV, 5 men paying taxes to cover her welfare, and Rosie O'Donnell).
LOL.

They will treat member 63,109 better than member 1. So if he's close others will want him too. So it's our purpose to approach that guy not for her, but FOR US. Our best life benefits and to have the ability to provide for ourselves, our children and loved ones.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
As noted in Post 167, mostly all pre-menopausal women will have emotional fluctuations. If you want a woman, you will have to manage this. So we are still at 1,051.
No, we are not. "Quality" is subjective, remember? TENACITY'S definition of quality does not include the "new age" emotional fluctuation bullshyt that is a direct result of the negative effects of feminism. You know like the nagging, the bytching, the drama, the shyt-tests, the flakes, etc., etc.

Fvck that, that's not quality and I'm not accepting that as quality.

No woman will be able to deal with Tenacity, because Tenacity cant even deal with Tenacity.
Tenacity is doing quite WELL dealing with Tenacity. I'm in the Top 10% of men nationwide, how the hell does that equate not being able to handle myself?

So we have 735 women left out of 143,000, or .5 percent. As you stated, you are at the top 10%. So your value is still too low for your ideal.
OMG. The girl I want is NOT on the market. It would be DIFFERENT if I were running into these women and they were rejecting me!

For example, a lot of people want to work at Goldman Sachs, but to get into that damn position you have to maintain certain GPAs, have a particular network, etc.

Now, I don't qualify for Goldman Sachs due to a variety of reasons (mainly the fact my MBA didn't come from a Top 10), but I can POINT to Goldman Sachs! I can say Goldman Sachs is right there, but I don't qualify for it!

I can't god damn point to the girl I listed, because she doesn't exist!

Therefore, again, you must:

1. Seek other locations to open up the populace increasing your chances of meeting value which is above yours;
I can move to FL, TX, or wherever, it's the same shyt.

2. Further reduce your ideals to match your value;
Top 10% is better than 90% of the rest of the god damn market. My value is already good ENOUGH.

3. Seek other races, where the ratios are more favorable; or
I have and will fvck white women all day, I won't do a serious legal tie-in though.

4. Increase your value.
Fvck that. Top 10% is good enough. You are the Top 1% and report some of the same bullshyt I report. Why is it that the super, duper, high quality woman hasn't MAGICALLY appeared to you yet....so you could thus run off and be happily married, happily ever after? Why hasn't that happened yet Legend?

You refuse to admit the market is fvcked because it causes ALL HOPE to be lost. But the reality is that ALL HOPE has been lost for DECADES now. That's the truth.

There is NO HOPE, like Aaron Clarey said.........Enjoy The Decline.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
No, we are not. "Quality" is subjective, remember? TENACITY'S definition of quality does not include the "new age" emotional fluctuation bullshyt that is a direct result of the negative effects of feminism. You know like the nagging, the bytching, the drama, the shyt-tests, the flakes, etc., etc.

Fvck that, that's not quality and I'm not accepting that as quality.
I'll reiterate: Women's estrogen levels peak up to 370 pg/ml during their ovulatory phase. Men normally hold an estrogen level up to 30 pg/ml. Estrogen is responsible for extreme emotion. If you want to date a woman, you will have to deal with emotional fluctuations (at some point), just not the flaking which is a sign of lower interest.

You can always date a man. :D

Tenacity said:
Tenacity is doing quite WELL dealing with Tenacity. I'm in the Top 10% of men nationwide, how the hell does that equate not being able to handle myself?
I was referring to your Eliot Rodger episodes with women in your past. Your episodes belie the notion of "handling yourself." And don't complain that you are only human. Your episodes are unique to you; most men don't engage in such trivialities.

Tenacity said:
OMG. The girl I want is NOT on the market. It would be DIFFERENT if I were running into these women and they were rejecting me!
For example, a lot of people want to work at Goldman Sachs, but to get into that damn position you have to maintain certain GPAs, have a particular network, etc.

Now, I don't qualify for Goldman Sachs due to a variety of reasons (mainly the fact my MBA didn't come from a Top 10), but I can POINT to Goldman Sachs! I can say Goldman Sachs is right there, but I don't qualify for it!

I can't god damn point to the girl I listed, because she doesn't exist!
By your own admission, did you not state that you met a handful of women who met your criteria, and you chased them away with your episodes. Shall I find this quote, cut/paste?

Tenacity said:
I can move to FL, TX, or wherever, it's the same shyt.
735 Tenacity-standard women in MI, and also 735 in the whole world? Reconcile these numbers for me. I'm waiting ...

Tenacity said:
Top 10% is better than 90% of the rest of the god damn market. My value is already good ENOUGH.
Not good enough for what you seek. If your value were good enough, you would have locked down 1 out of the 735 Tenacity-standard women in your state. But you didn't. So either increase your value or drop your standards. I know the bitter truth stings. Best to accept, incorporate, and evolve.

Tenacity said:
I have and will fvck white women all day, I won't do a serious legal tie-in though.
Not sure what a legal tie in has to do with color. Do you mean no legal tie-in with any woman, or just white.

Tenacity said:
Why is it that the super, duper, high quality woman hasn't MAGICALLY appeared to you yet....so you could thus run off and be happily married, happily ever after? Why hasn't that happened yet Legend?
I was married ... twice. Both divorces were due to ME.

Tenacity said:
You refuse to admit the market is fvcked because it causes ALL HOPE to be lost. But the reality is that ALL HOPE has been lost for DECADES now. That's the truth.

There is NO HOPE ...
Oh, cry me a river.

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The girl I want is NOT on the market."

Statement accepted. So why keep belaboring the point? Stop arguing with yourself and the other posters here.

Call it a day, go have a drink, go bang all the plates you want.

As you said, she does exist. Hallelujah!

End of discussion.

-Augustus-

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

Statement accepted. So why keep belaboring the point? Stop arguing with yourself and the other posters here.

End of discussion.

-Augustus-
Exactly what I'm going to do. The rest of you guys can feel free to continue to "improve yourselves" to be the Top 5%, 1%, 0.1%, etc.,....all for the hope of meeting some unicorn that supposedly is going to be significantly DIFFERENT than the general market (but at the end of the day, won't be).

I have come to internal peace in this area to move on from this shyt....and enjoy the remaining portions and duration of my life. At the end of the day, these are just women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what I'm going to do. The rest of you guys can feel free to continue to "improve yourselves" to be the Top 5%, 1%, 0.1%, etc.,....all for the hope of meeting some unicorn that supposedly is going to be significantly DIFFERENT than the general market (but at the end of the day, won't be).

I have come to internal peace in this area to move on from this shyt....and enjoy the remaining portions and duration of my life. At the end of the day, these are just women.
How many women did you have to bang to get to this level of enlightenment?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
How many women did you have to bang to get to this level of enlightenment?
It's at least 102 NON paid and 100 PAID. This is my entire life's numbers, but honestly I think it's higher, closer to 250 but I haven't been counting. The 102 and 100 is at least what it is.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score

End of discussion.

-Augustus-
Augustus, while I can appreciate this comment and it probably is the psychologically healthiest way to live a/k/a "Why are you so thirsty, just spin plates," there also comes two points in a man's life:

Point One:
A man has an innate "need" for offspring. And within this need, he seeks the highest "quality" contender with whom to mate;

Point Two: Once you have banged enough women and been through dozens of, perhaps over a hundred, LTR/STR relationships, you get tired of the plate spinning. A man starts to seek something deeper than just a piece of azz. This "intimacy" is not one that can be engaged with a woman whom you don't respect, but rather with a woman who is a value match. This makes sense in the context of a man's deepest desire: We want conquer to the world, improve the world, commit to mighty exploits, become heroes, commit to things that we consider significant. We don't want to "spin plates." This is a taught, contrived concept in response to feminism, but fails to serve man's deepest innate desire. As while we are out there "on our mission," we also want a loyal mate at home nurturing the household and children.

The "family concept" is not antiquated. It's just foreign in this forum. There are millions of households in the world that practice these two points successfully.

The "plate spinning," "All women are not relationship material" threads get old. Time for alternative empowering perspectives and strategies in this forum that serve man's innate needs.

Hence out discussions here.