Is There a Such Thing as a Faithful/Loyal Woman?

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
  • If you were not a BPD or made strides toward recognizing and redressing your deleterious behaviors;
  • If you did not commit Eliot Rodger episodes to and chase away the handful of women who did merit your qualifications;
  • If you did recognize that part of YOUR problem is YOU; or
  • If you just improved a little among your hundreds of pages of anger threads and stopped parroting the same complaints as you did three years ago while threatening to go postal;
Then maybe, just maybe, there would be hope for you. I have deemed you a lost cause. Good luck.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
  • If you were not a BPD or made strides toward recognizing and redressing your deleterious behaviors;
  • If you did not commit Eliot Rodger episodes to and chase away the handful of women who did merit your qualifications;
  • If you did recognize that part of YOUR problem is YOU; or
  • If you just improved a little among your hundreds of pages of anger threads and stopped parroting the same complaints as you did three years ago while threatening to go postal;
Then maybe, just maybe, there would be hope for you. I have deemed you a lost cause. Good luck.
Good then, put me on Ignore Guru. Hey Guru, at least I don't hide behind fake pages like you sir.