Is There a Such Thing as a Faithful/Loyal Woman?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Note: I've also met a handful of great girls with no/little red flags.
Legend note the bolded/underlined word......"handful". You are in the Top 1% of all men in this country in terms of money, style, dress, looks, personality, and the whole nine yards.

And you have only be able to get a "handful" of what you deem quality women.

What is that telling you Legend?

As to your situation Tenacity: since you can't get away from black girls (allegedly), I would encourage you to delve into the girls' past, and the minute you discover she had any thugs in her past (your red flag), walk away. Don't waste time with unworthy women.
Then I would be dateless, pvssy-less, and woman-less, because I would be walking away from 99.99% of black women Legend, including the ones with Master's Degrees and PhDs.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, not to be a braggart, but I typically go after 9s only. The type of women that billionaires would date. Within this class of women, quality is scarce. The lower the SMV of the girl, the more quality is present in that specific SMV marketplace. 1s have the most quality (because they have to); 10s have the least.

So choose your poisen or negotiate. Very rarely do you get top notch in both. And thus ... only a handful.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, not to be a braggart, but I typically go after 9s only. The type of women that billionaires would date.
Can you give me an example of this type of girl? Plus, where would you meet this girl, at a private VIP dinner or something? An exclusive business club?

Then the next question is, if these are the women you solely date Legend, you aren't providing a fair analysis for us guys who are dating women on the GENERAL market. The market you are describing isn't a general marketplace, it's a more exclusive "club".

Now, that's NOT to say you won't have your own unique set of challenges with those women in particular (such as the gold-digging which I would think would be through the roof) but I would THINK one problem you wouldn't have with that exclusive club...that I'm having from a general marketplace perspective.....is the chick with 1 - 5 kids from 1 - 5 BROKE thugs.

Myself and most of us are here on the general marketplace, but you have been providing statements about the existence of a "super high quality woman" even though you are NOT dating on the general marketplace, you at dating using exclusive marketplaces/clubs.

That's not a fair assessment Legend because I'm going to tell you, on the GENERAL market, the women left are all majorly fvcked up in some form or fashion.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I PMed you pics of my ex. Maybe my 9 is not your 9, and contrariwise. I meet women through OLD and through approach at networking events.

My analysis is relevant to all marketplaces, as my experience demonstrates quality is inversely proportionate to SMV (generally speaking). A 1 has every reason to build quality in herself, while a 10 has no/little reason. Accordingly, if I choose 9s, I am going to have less quality material to work with than if I chose 6s or 7s.

Though, in the thug black culture, I can see how the inverse may be true: I could see how lower SMV women have more kids as they are simply easier to bang, and thus multiple fathers, less quality, and more BS.

Maybe it's time for you to come over to the dark (white) side.

One belief that you have which is misguided: You state that 99.99% of black women have thug exes (and thus you can't disqualify them). Sounds like a gross exaggeration--and self-justification to continue dating garbage.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give me an example of this type of girl? Plus, where would you meet this girl, at a private VIP dinner or something? An exclusive business club?

Then the next question is, if these are the women you solely date Legend, you aren't providing a fair analysis for us guys who are dating women on the GENERAL market. The market you are describing isn't a general marketplace, it's a more exclusive "club".

Now, that's NOT to say you won't have your own unique set of challenges with those women in particular (such as the gold-digging which I would think would be through the roof) but I would THINK one problem you wouldn't have with that exclusive club...that I'm having from a general marketplace perspective.....is the chick with 1 - 5 kids from 1 - 5 BROKE thugs.

Myself and most of us are here on the general marketplace, but you have been providing statements about the existence of a "super high quality woman" even though you are NOT dating on the general marketplace, you at dating using exclusive marketplaces/clubs.

That's not a fair assessment Legend because I'm going to tell you, on the GENERAL market, the women left are all majorly fvcked up in some form or fashion.
The women he speaks of are still "h0es" at a higher level. There are other women professional and business who have had to earn their way, had nothing handed to them, are not entitled... They simply want their equal in a man, and do not want to be pandered to and don't need the attention of a "h0e" type. Tenacity needs to find a "vein" of these types of women to change his viewpoint.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity, I'm just as fvcked up as you are. I've met many great people in my life, including women, and I pushed them away.

The first step is understanding that within the larger macro problem, YOU are the problem. Until you take some self-responsibility here, you will not transcend.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Guys when are you going to come to the conclusion that I've come to, and it's that women are just out of their damn minds? That WE aren't the problem....the WOMEN are the problem....and because the WOMEN are a problem, the best we can do is use them for sex/companionship but not enter into any legal relationships with them?
Studies show that women are only happen with 1 in 64,000 men. Picture a bowl on M&M's and women only want a blue one. But there are not only no blue M&M's in the bowl, there aren't any within 2 bowls in any direction in a sea of bowls! They want the best looking guy out of 40, the richest guy out of 40 and the best dressed guy out of 40 - but 40x40x40 = 64000. That's the number of men at a sold out Penn State game that is half women. That's two Fenway Parks of men.

Remember: today's woman will find 4 other men, one rich old dude who is over 70 and pays her bills, one boy toy who is in his early 20's and lives with his mom and spends days flexing in the mirror, one unemployed stud who is good in bed but has 2 kids with 2 women, and a strong guy who protects her. They call this independence and use it as a means to sneer at one man who is overall the best catch by far.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I PMed you pics of my ex. Maybe my 9 is not your 9, and contrariwise. I meet women through OLD and through approach at networking events.
Yeah she's nice. I'm just confused now as you originally said you target women that millionaires/billionaires would exclusively date, but then you say you meet women through OLD? I don't understand why those women would be on Plenty Of Fish for example? Melania Trump "types" are on POF and OKC? I don't think so.......

My analysis is relevant to all marketplaces, as my experience demonstrates quality is inversely proportionate to SMV (generally speaking). A 1 has every reason to build quality in herself, while a 10 has no/little reason. Accordingly, if I choose 9s, I am going to have less quality material to work with than if I chose 6s or 7s.
It's all subjective, your 7 isn't my 7, so when we get into this area it's hard to get a set in stone "rule".

Though, in the thug black culture, I can see how the inverse may be true: I could see how lower SMV women have more kids as they are simply easier to bang, and thus multiple fathers, less quality, and more BS.

Maybe it's time for you to come over to the dark (white) side.

One belief that you have which is misguided: You state that 99.99% of black women have thug exes (and thus you can't disqualify them). Sounds like a gross exaggeration--and self-justification to continue dating garbage.
I prefer black women. Your ex is nice, but I still would prefer to be with a black woman. When you keep saying it's MY fault....I'm trying to figure out how I'm the blame for a PhD Black Woman I meet having a kid by a THUG already? How is that my fault?? How was I supposed to "filter" that out upfront??

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like you know more about MGTOW than I do. Do they not capitalize too?

BigNeil, how does it feel to get legitimately smacked around by a 17-year old? Not humbled yet?
You believe she is 17 but don't believe I earned $1920 today?

Legend, you never told us:

A) What you do
B) How much you make per year before taxes

You simply said "I make more", like a 12 year old. Talk about getting smacked around. You can only get away with your crap online. If we were in person, you would be smug but very polite.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies show that women are only happen with 1 in 64,000 men. Picture a bowl on M&M's and women only want a blue one. But there are not only no blue M&M's in the bowl, there aren't any within 2 bowls in any direction in a sea of bowls! They want the best looking guy out of 40, the richest guy out of 40 and the best dressed guy out of 40 - but 40x40x40 = 64000. That's the number of men at a sold out Penn State game that is half women. That's two Fenway Parks of men.

Remember: today's woman will find 4 other men, one rich old dude who is over 70 and pays her bills, one boy toy who is in his early 20's and lives with his mom and spends days flexing in the mirror, one unemployed stud who is good in bed but has 2 kids with 2 women, and a strong guy who protects her. They call this independence and use it as a means to sneer at one man who is overall the best catch by far.
All women do not do this. But the programming of the "hot girl" that sosuave chases does exactly this. She will balance her load across several men.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
This is another important thing that's been missed in this convo that further backs up my point.

I believe a good number of us on this forum (at least those of us who provide commentary) are what you might consider to be good, well-balanced, men, with their shyt together financially, physically, and for the most part mentally.

That alone puts us in at least the top 20% of men in the country. At least the top 20%!

Yet, we are on this website STILL talking about difficulties we are having with this market of women. Then our rationalization is to further "improve ourselves" as if being in the top 20% isn't already ENOUGH of an accomplishment!

Guys when are you going to come to the conclusion that I've come to, and it's that women are just out of their damn minds? That WE aren't the problem....the WOMEN are the problem....and because the WOMEN are a problem, the best we can do is use them for sex/companionship but not enter into any legal relationships with them?

Thus, the moment she starts acting a damn fool, instead of trying to "HANDLE HER" as they say, you rotate her a.ss out for the next girl....then when the next girl does it you rotate her for the next girl....and rinse, wash, repeat......

My conclusion is the women are out of their damn minds and there's nothing we can do about it. WE can't control her being flakey, leaving successful men for BUMS, making kids by Ray Ray/Pookie, being entitled, blowing up the family to get alimony, etc., etc., etc., etc.

WE have no fvcking control over the shyt! I don't care if you wear Armani Suits like Legend, Legend (while being in the Top 1%) is STILL going through the same bullshyt!
Dude not every woman is dumping men for "bums". some may. some may dump dudes for more successful men. some stay with bums or successful men. some get dumped by bums and successful men. some people just break up and go their separate ways.

most chicks I dated I dropped for various reasons. not every one was bad.

you're freaking out over trying to be perfect expecting perfection. you're going to drive yourself insane and end up in the local nervous hospital.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer black women. Your ex is nice, but I still would prefer to be with a black woman. When you keep saying it's MY fault....I'm trying to figure out how I'm the blame for a PhD Black Woman I meet having a kid by a THUG already? How is that my fault?? How was I supposed to "filter" that out upfront??
Let’s crunch some numbers for Tenacity.

You are looking for an attractive girl, so let’s attribute 1 out of 10 women are attractive: 1/10;

You are looking for a black girl who dated no thugs: Let’s give this 1 out of 5: 1/5;

You are looking for a black girl with no kids (hopefully): Let’s give this: 1/3;

You are looking for a black girl of "quality," which you define as "no attitude," "doesn't flip on you," and is compatible: Let’s give this 1/10.

1/10 * 1/5 * 1/3 * 1/10= 1/1500 or .00067

You state you are in the top 5%, .05, right?

So here we have a .05 trying to secure a .00067.

So either get yourself up to the top .00067, or settle for a .05 woman, or when you do meet one leagues ahead of the harem, don’t do an Eliot Rodger on her (like you have done in the past).

Note: You have men much stronger than a .05 who can secure the .00067 easier than you. The onus falls upon you.

Tenacity said:
Yeah she's nice. I'm just confused now as you originally said you target women that millionaires/billionaires would exclusively date, but then you say you meet women through OLD? I don't understand why those women would be on Plenty Of Fish for example? Melania Trump "types" are on POF and OKC? I don't think so.......
There are 9s online, few and far between--just like offline.

You will not likely find celebrities like Melania online as I could see how OLD could hurt their "public face."

Last edited:

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @l_e_g_e_n_d brings forth an interesting point about SMV being inversely related. In my experience with my low SMV ex, she had issues unique to low SMV women, which I would say were similar to the characteristics of a typical AFC.

In the beginning of the relationship, this presented as extreme affection. She was grateful to be with someone who was a lot higher in value than her.

As the relationship progressed it became extreme jealousy & eventually ended the relationship. She was trying to drag me down to her value and I was trying to drag her up in value. The difference was too much. She won in the end & I rebuilt myself.

I believe dating roughly 1 point below your SMV is optimal for a healthy relationship. For LTR's, a disparity in value is catastrophic as one person cannot understand the other.

I have the suspicion that you @Tenacity are dating far below your value. (Barring you flipping out.) You have a 6 figure income, are in good shape, 4 degrees and so on.. You are a good catch for a woman. As legend has stated, you are looking at an incredibly small portion of the market.

For ONS's charm & looks are the most important factors as you don't need any depth to pump and dump someone.

Coming to loyalty, even the best woman could be lured away given the right set of circumstances. Have you sh!t together and eject if you get cheated on. Never dismiss any red flags.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have the suspicion that you @Tenacity are dating far below your value. (Barring you flipping out.) You have a 6 figure income, are in good shape, 4 degrees and so on.. You are a good catch for a woman. As legend has stated, you are looking at an incredibly small portion of the market.
What I honestly think is happening, is that the values have changed. Going back using a traditional framework, every chick I'm dealing with is below my value, but I think we are just in a different world now.

When I meet black chicks with Master's degrees, because of the constant situation of "black men not being shyt" you would THINK she would be happy to see Tenacity's a.ss right lol? You would think she would treat Tenacity's a.ss like Aladdin and ride me around on a damn magic carpet ride, right?!

No, most of the time the bytch gets jealous. How dare a worthless black man be AHEAD of her? So she starts trying to cut me down (what you guys call shyt-tests, I just call them a woman being a bytch).

The reality is that the market has changed. The situation here in Michigan is no different than it is in TX, in FL, in CA, in DC, in PA, in OH, etc., etc. The negative effects of Feminism are everywhere.

While I will do "committed relationships" with women, I'm opting out of ANYTHING legal. I'm actually in the process of setting up another appointment with my Urologist to get that vasectomy completed, because I've been having some "fun" fvcking raw lately and don't want ANY mistakes.

I want to keep women in a non-legal role solely going forward. So the moment that bytch starts acting a fool, the moment she gains WEIGHT, the moment that bytch does ANYTHING stupid to make my life a living hell............I will rotate her out for the next bytch.........then when that bytch does something.........rotate. It's a LEASE arrangement with every woman. Sometimes the lease goes 1 day, sometimes 1 week, sometimes 1 month, sometimes, 1 year, maybe even 3 years. But it's a LEASE, allowing me to get the fvck OUT when (notice I said when, not if) she starts acting a god damn fool.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I
Let’s crunch some numbers for Tenacity.

You are looking for an attractive girl, so let’s attribute 1 out of 10 women are attractive: 1/10;

You are looking for a black girl who dated no thugs: Let’s give this 1 out of 5: 1/5;

You are looking for a black girl with no kids (hopefully): Let’s give this: 1/3;

You are looking for a black girl of "quality," which you define as "no attitude," "doesn't flip on you," and is compatible: Let’s give this 1/10.

1/10 * 1/5 * 1/3 * 1/10= 1/1500 or .00067

You state you are in the top 5%, .05, right?

So here we have a .05 trying to secure a .00067.

So either get yourself up to the top .00067, or settle for a .05 woman, or when you do meet one leagues ahead of the harem, don’t do an Eliot Rodger on her (like you have done in the past).

Note: You have men much stronger than a .05 who can secure the .00067 easier than you. The onus falls upon you.

There are 9s online, few and far between--just like offline.

You will not likely find celebrities like Melania online as I could see how OLD could hurt their "public face."
To clarify, tenacity is the best guy out of 20 (top 5 percentile) and he wants a girl who is the best (to him) out of 1493 (99.93 percentile). This is a disparity of about 7500 percent.

In my relationship, I have a 21 year old HB9 with no kids, so her SMV is 99%. My looks are about a high 6 (pass) but I have a lot of other things to offer so I might be in the 80% factoring in my age (.05, same as tenacity). So in my case she is 23% better - pushing the limit of how much I could maintain. But I'm not off by 7500%, so my relationship is still 321 times more likely to work than Tenacity's ideal. Tenacity needs to consider white girls with kids and he'll be ok.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

To clarify, tenacity is the best guy out of 20 (top 5 percentile) and he wants a girl who is the best (to him) out of 1493 (99.93 percentile). This is a disparity of about 7500 percent.

In my relationship, I have a 21 year old HB9 with no kids, so her SMV is 99%. My looks are about a high 6 (pass) but I have a lot of other things to offer so I might be in the 80% factoring in my age (.05, same as tenacity). So in my case she is 23% better - pushing the limit of how much I could maintain. But I'm not off by 7500%, so my relationship is still 321 times more likely to work than Tenacity's ideal. Tenacity needs to consider white girls with kids and he'll be ok.
And Latino. He could make sure she has one kid. It truly humbles them. Find women who have a history of being good

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I

These calculations and someone's sexual market value is subjective man lol.

Again, the girl that I deem to be "decent enough quality" I AM GETTING HER. I've BEEN getting her. I've been FVCKING HER.

The problem with her is that she also (75% of the time) would consider fvcking a broke, loser, thug. Another problem with her is that while it's a fun time, I can't really do anything legal or serious with any of these people because of just the dynamics they present to me.

The super, duper, high quality black chick doesn't EXIST. All you have are the "decent enough quality" black women left, I've been getting them all day long.

I think you guys seriously give this market of women too much credit. You are putting WAY too much damn emphasis on the "guy" and very little.........extremely little..........on the piss poor quality of the women who are left on this market. It's like blaming your TOP sales reps for low production, when you have them selling fire to hell (selling in a piss poor market).

Some of you want to claim I'm just saying this because I don't take personal responsibility? Please. I'm at least in the Top 10% of men nationwide. My looks are good with a 6 pack, my finances are good, net worth is good, car is cool, personality is good enough to be the LIFE of the party, I have a good network established, and I get a constant NEW stream of women/dates/pvssy consistently.

That's TOP 10%. You don't become top 10% without taking personal responsibility for your life.

The market is god damn shyt. And it's amazing, very amazing, as to how you guys keep trying to overlook that.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
BigNeil has a strong point about disparity.

Tenacity, let's have a logical discussion for a moment. You are a man who seems to base his decisions on logic, not emotion.

You say my calculations are subjective. So I ask you the following, within your best estimates:
  • Give me the ratio of how many black women are attractive to you (e.g. 1 out of 5, 1 out of 10,etc.)
  • Give me the ratio of how many black women have enough kids where you find acceptable.
  • Give me the ratio of black women who don't date thugs.
  • Give me the ratio of women you deem of "quality," which you define as "no attitude," "doesn't flip on you," "is compatible," or any other esoteric trait.
Let's further this discussion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Again, the girl that I deem to be "decent enough quality" I AM GETTING HER. I've BEEN getting her. I've been FVCKING HER.

The problem with her is that she also (75% of the time) would consider fvcking a broke, loser, thug. Another problem with her is that while it's a fun time, I can't really do anything legal or serious with any of these people because of just the dynamics they present to me.

The super, duper, high quality black chick doesn't EXIST. All you have are the "decent enough quality" black women left, I've been getting them all day long.

I think you guys seriously give this market of women too much credit. You are putting WAY too much damn emphasis on the "guy" and very little.........extremely little..........on the piss poor quality of the women who are left on this market. It's like blaming your TOP sales reps for low production, when you have them selling fire to hell (selling in a piss poor market).

Some of you want to claim I'm just saying this because I don't take personal responsibility? Please. I'm at least in the Top 10% of men nationwide. My looks are good with a 6 pack, my finances are good, net worth is good, car is cool, personality is good enough to be the LIFE of the party, I have a good network established, and I get a constant NEW stream of women/dates/pvssy consistently.

That's TOP 10%. You don't become top 10% without taking personal responsibility for your life.

The market is god damn shyt. And it's amazing, very amazing, as to how you guys keep trying to overlook that.

Hey bro. I know a small pocket of "bougie" black females. They are not attracted to thug. Many of them have stable families where mom and dad stayed together and were cooperative similar to Michelle an Barack. They won't be perfect, no woman is. But if you want a partner, this is the kind of woman who will make $100+k a year, share with you and fulfill your needs sexually. Plus she will be deep enough that when she speaks to you will gain something out of it.