Is There a Such Thing as a Faithful/Loyal Woman?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she basically grew up in an environment that put this idea into her head about always being ready to get out of a relationship if she wasn't happy because she didn't want to end up like her mom and dad. So she had issues that caused her to have one foot out the door half the time during the entire relationship probably now that I look back on it.
s
Again, I find myself confused.
It is wholly advocated here that you must maintain DJ frame at all times.
Part of maintaining DJ frame is the understanding, and subtle communication to her, that you always have one foot out the door, and are ready to leave, at all times.
When the female maintains this same frame, it is cast in a negative manner.

I genuinely agree with the idea that you need to understand that one foot should be ready to walk, but why is it when a female takes that frame, she has mental issues?

@btownbuck2012 I'm not trying to attack you or your words. I just don't understand when t SS members complain about the same behavior they advocate, just because it's being executed by a female.....?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
s
Part of maintaining DJ frame is the understanding, and subtle communication to her, that you always have one foot out the door, and are ready to leave, at all times.
When the female maintains this same frame, it is cast in a negative manner.

I genuinely agree with the idea that you need to understand that one foot should be ready to walk, but why is it when a female takes that frame, she has mental issues?

@btownbuck2012 I'm not trying to attack you or your words. I just don't understand when t SS members complain about the same behavior they advocate, just because it's being executed by a female.....?
What is this "frame" talk. frames are square. so are nerds.

hold the dj frame. lmao. might as well tell each other to keep up an act long as you can so the precious doesn't leave you.

"dj frame". lol

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
. I had a girl I dated out here who I'm pretty sure cheated on me after a year and a half together. She was mad at me about something I did, which in retrospect the thing I did was bad and she had a right to be angry.
Yup.

Though, you misunderstood TO's take. If you are a high value male, with solid inner game, you are still not impervious to be cheated on. You still need to vet ferociously and then probability of loyalty increases commensurately. But even with perfect inner/outer game and vetting, you still get no absolute guarantee. We teach mitigation here, not absolute performance on your exclusivity contract.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you could have disqualified her before it went too far. Why didn't you?
Honestly? Because I'm a long ways away from having this area of my life handled and I enjoyed the companionship. Definite lesson learned on my part.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Yup.

Though, you misunderstood TO's take. If you are a high value male, with solid inner game, you are still not impervious to be cheated on. You still need to vet ferociously and then probability of loyalty increases commensurately. But even with perfect inner/outer game and vetting, you still get no absolute guarantee. We teach mitigation here, not absolute performance on your exclusivity contract.
Dude you sound like a mgtow

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
s
When the female maintains this same frame, it is cast in a negative manner
I guess at a certain point I need work on maintaining that "ready to leave at any time" attitude. After the relationship has solidified and has a label on it, I'm not quite sure that type of attitude is healthy. Although, I've been proven otherwise by how women have acted in my past when I've sought to have more of an egalitarian relationship with them at just that point when I felt it was safe to do so. I guess the reason we cast women in a negative manner for doing this type of stuff is because it always seems to come at a moment when the man is his most exposed. It's like you spend so much time and energy becoming a better man, learning game, being "alpha" etc. that when you finally feel the right to be more vulnerable and open with your girl she's suddenly "distant". But again, I've learned some very hard lessons from this stuff and it's a matter of switching things up a bit for the next girl and learning from past mistakes.

I genuinely agree with the idea that you need to understand that one foot should be ready to walk, but why is it when a female takes that frame, she has mental issues
I don't really have a good answer to this. Other posters might. I guess because anymore you have to question the judgement of a-lot of women in regards to their ability to recognize a high quality man and stick with him through life's ups and downs. I honestly do think a-lot of young 20's something women have mental issues the way they discard man after man even when a-lot of these guys really have their sh*t together.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly? Because I'm a long ways away from having this area of my life handled and I enjoyed the companionship.
That's definitely difficult. One of the most difficult parts. Also one of the reasons why we went form a few million people to a few billion people on Earth. The pull of sex and intimacy is HARD to turn down if you don't have any alternatives.

But consider this (not to slam you but just giving an outside perspective) because you likely chose to be with her out of scarcity, she likely picked up on it, at least on a subconscious level.

Further, consider that most girls cheat because most guys they are with are also choosing out of scarcity, which is NOT the hallmarks of a high quality male.

Never play with scared money.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's definitely difficult. One of the most difficult parts. Also one of the reasons why we went form a few million people to a few billion people on Earth. The pull of sex and intimacy is HARD to turn down if you don't have any alternatives.

But consider this (not to slam you but just giving an outside perspective) because you likely chose to be with her out of scarcity, she likely picked up on it, at least on a subconscious level.

Further, consider that most girls cheat because most guys they are with are also choosing out of scarcity, which is NOT the hallmarks of a high quality male.

Never play with scared money.
Yeah man, more than likely I did some things that I wasn't even aware of that gave her that vibe. Definitely something to think about. What's so frustrating is that it wasn't like that for a while and then I just back slid a bit. Just brutal how some of these women cut you lose the second you f*ck up.

A goal of mine moving forward is to start legitimately spinning plates. I've always focused on one girl at a time and have acted out that dynamic of abundance with other women in hopes they would get that vibe from me which of course only works for so long. I guess my question is once you have a girl who you'd like to make an LTR or something more, how do you drop the plates and commit yourself solely to her while still giving off that vibe? I thought I had a handle on this but I don't.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised people tolerate legend calling 99.9% of them pikers and insulting hard-working shoe shiners
Don't pull any of that 'holier than thou' bullsh!t here. You do the same exact thing except with the words "cheap", "broke", "shemale", and "welfare". Grow a pair of balls and learn to face reality.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you sound like a mgtow
Seems like you know more about MGTOW than I do. Do they not capitalize too?

BigNeil, how does it feel to get legitimately smacked around by a 17-year old? Not humbled yet?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like you know more about MGTOW than I do. Do they not capitalize too?

BigNeil, how does it feel to get legitimately smacked around by a 17-year old? Not humbled yet?
You're a mgtow. "mitigate". lmao

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
You're a mgtow. "mitigate". lmao
I see investing is not your forte. Here's a clue for your next investment banking meet: Those who solicit best mitigation practices, make the most money.

Sorry, I forgot who I was typing to there for a minute.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I see investing is not your forte. Here's a clue for your next investment banking meet: Those who solicit best mitigation practices, make the most money.

Sorry, I forgot who I was typing to there for a minute.
ok captain mgtow mitigation

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly? Because I'm a long ways away from having this area of my life handled and I enjoyed the companionship. Definite lesson learned on my part.
This is such a mature attitude. I wanted to share that with you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Be worthy of loyalty. No woman is going to be loyal to a homeless guy who jacks off on the street.
2) You've got to spend a lot of time disqualifying unqualified candidates
3) You've got to take plenty of risks
4) You've got to be willing to be loyal yourself
5) You have to have top notch relationship game, capable of setting and respecting boundaries regarding deep emotional issues.
6) You've got to realize that your life is no longer wholly your own. Mutual loyalty is based on compromise and exchange.
A few members dismissed your post, but I don't see why. I think these are perfectly reasonable suggestions. Loyalty is possible, but there is no guarantee of it. There is no way to ensure a mate will be loyal, but there are ways to increase your chances.

Your point #4 is interesting, because I know in The Sex God Method, Daniel Rose says his women are loyal to him, while he does not have to be loyal to them. I've heard several DJ types put forth this idea, and I guess if that's what you want and you can pull it off, great. But personally, I would never respect any woman who would go along with that type of arrangement. Those guys likely don't think women are worthy of respect anyway, so I guess it's all in your perspective.

The argument on the other side is you attract what you are. I value honesty and loyalty, and I tend to attract nice girls (or relatively nice girls for the more cynical types out there).

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
One dude says he makes $750,000 a year. The other dude says he makes more than that. Both dudes walk into a bar making that much and worry about a woman being faithful to them.
This is another important thing that's been missed in this convo that further backs up my point.

I believe a good number of us on this forum (at least those of us who provide commentary) are what you might consider to be good, well-balanced, men, with their shyt together financially, physically, and for the most part mentally.

That alone puts us in at least the top 20% of men in the country. At least the top 20%!

Yet, we are on this website STILL talking about difficulties we are having with this market of women. Then our rationalization is to further "improve ourselves" as if being in the top 20% isn't already ENOUGH of an accomplishment!

Guys when are you going to come to the conclusion that I've come to, and it's that women are just out of their damn minds? That WE aren't the problem....the WOMEN are the problem....and because the WOMEN are a problem, the best we can do is use them for sex/companionship but not enter into any legal relationships with them?

Thus, the moment she starts acting a damn fool, instead of trying to "HANDLE HER" as they say, you rotate her a.ss out for the next girl....then when the next girl does it you rotate her for the next girl....and rinse, wash, repeat......

My conclusion is the women are out of their damn minds and there's nothing we can do about it. WE can't control her being flakey, leaving successful men for BUMS, making kids by Ray Ray/Pookie, being entitled, blowing up the family to get alimony, etc., etc., etc., etc.

WE have no fvcking control over the shyt! I don't care if you wear Armani Suits like Legend, Legend (while being in the Top 1%) is STILL going through the same bullshyt!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is another important thing that's been missed in this convo that further backs up my point.

I believe a good number of us on this forum (at least those of us who provide commentary) are what you might consider to be good, well-balanced, men, with their shyt together financially, physically, and for the most part mentally.

That alone puts us in at least the top 20% of men in the country. At least the top 20%!

Yet, we are on this website STILL talking about difficulties we are having with this market of women. Then our rationalization is to further "improve ourselves" as if being in the top 20% isn't already ENOUGH of an accomplishment!

Guys when are you going to come to the conclusion that I've come to, and it's that women are just out of their damn minds? That WE aren't the problem....the WOMEN are the problem....and because the WOMEN are a problem, the best we can do is use them for sex/companionship but not enter into any legal relationships with them?

Thus, the moment she starts acting a damn fool, instead of trying to "HANDLE HER" as they say, you rotate her a.ss out for the next girl....then when the next girl does it you rotate her for the next girl....and rinse, wash, repeat......

My conclusion is the women are out of their damn minds and there's nothing we can do about it. WE can't control her being flakey, leaving successful men for BUMS, making kids by Ray Ray/Pookie, being entitled, blowing up the family to get alimony, etc., etc., etc., etc.

WE have no fvcking control over the shyt! I don't care if you wear Armani Suits like Legend, Legend (while being in the Top 1%) is STILL going through the same bullshyt!
Feminist version of "power" tends to demasculate the male and not respect him in any way. you know all the women who have problems with the "submit" word in the bible? They will refuse to be respectful of their man...

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
In all truth and fairness Tenacity, the ones who acted unfavorably had a myriad red flags that I chose to overlook because of their physical attractiveness.

You can't willfully walk into the chicken house and complain that all you meet are chickens.

Note: I've also met a handful of great girls with no/little red flags.

As to your situation Tenacity: since you can't get away from black girls (allegedly), I would encourage you to delve into the girls' past, and the minute you discover she had any thugs in her past (your red flag), walk away. Don't waste time with unworthy women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all truth and fairness Tenacity, the ones who acted unfavorably had a myriad red flags that I chose to overlook because of their physical attractiveness.

You can't willfully walk into the chicken house and complain that all you meet are chickens.
It's all of us that do this. Many of them have the mentality of a stripper in that if you idolize them or pedastalize them and you don't even KNOW them, they will use you heavily. They will hate you underneath all their charm and stuff. Because they feel if you knew the real them you wouldn't like them.