Is There a Such Thing as a Faithful/Loyal Woman?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So it bothers you when people are on welfare?

I feel ya I feel ya :D:D:D
Does it bother me when other people steal my money so they can afford an internet connection which they use to tell me I have less money than them? Yes.

At this point it is painfully obvious that legend is unemployed.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What's your net worth again? What's that? Not seven figures yet, earning six-figures a year and almost 50?
What's my net worth minus the millions in software equity for my 20 year old business now earning nearly a million a year? I'm not a slave to a mortgage btw. I can run my business out of any single hotel room if I choose.

I asked how much legend makes a year and she has steadfastly, repeatedly refused to answer, all the while insisting her ex husband earned more than I do. She has embarrassed herself. She might just come clean and admit to the forum that she is simply a whiny, underemployed, bitter hater and Hillary supporter.

THE POINT: Legend owns a house. That is her message. She got it in the divorce. Her husband worked in real estate and she thinks she can show me up here as she secretly misses him (he left her).

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, just be careful with the back and forth, don't want to get the thread closed.

Also, guys remember that based on national measurements, the Top 5%:

- You're in the Higher Class if you make $100,000 - $220,000 a year, this is the top 2% - 4% of income earners

- You're in the Rich Class if you make over $250,000 per year, this is the top 1%

So at least myself, bigneil, and Legend are in the Top 5%, which means we make more than 95% of all other individual income earners in the country.

So NOBODY in the Top 5% is a piker, a loser, or anything of the sort. You can't be in the Top 5% of anything from a national standpoint and be a piker or a loser.

Pikers I would say (if anything) are those in the Lower Class or Working Class, basically those that are not AT LEAST in the Middle Class. And understand that the Middle Class is the Top 6% - 15% of individual income earners, which means if you are Middle Class you make more than 85% - 94% of the other individual income earners in the country.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Calling anyone with a job a piker is outrageous and suggests the accuser is a welfare mom.

Happy for you, Tenacity. Note I won't challenge you on what you wrote as we all pretty much have to trust each other here. Accusing anonymous bloggers of lying is almost a form of mental illness (see Disinformation tactics - holding people to impossible standards and demanding evidence to prove claims).

Some people think they can declare an HB9.9 or Tom Brady to be average. They cannot. One vote does not form a consensus.

Again, it truly appears legend is an adolescent hater of questionable gender.

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, just be careful with the back and forth, don't want to get the thread closed.

Also, guys remember that based on national measurements, the Top 5%:

- You're in the Higher Class if you make $100,000 - $220,000 a year, this is the top 2% - 4% of income earners

- You're in the Rich Class if you make over $250,000 per year, this is the top 1%

So at least myself, bigneil, and Legend are in the Top 5%, which means we make more than 95% of all other individual income earners in the country.

So NOBODY in the Top 5% is a piker, a loser, or anything of the sort. You can't be in the Top 5% of anything from a national standpoint and be a piker or a loser.

Pikers I would say (if anything) are those in the Lower Class or Working Class, basically those that are not AT LEAST in the Middle Class. And understand that the Middle Class is the Top 6% - 15% of individual income earners, which means if you are Middle Class you make more than 85% - 94% of the other individual income earners in the country.
It's relative: A top 1%er would likely be a piker in Trump's eyes.

BigNeil, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings calling you a piker. I'll leave you to continue arguing with a 17-year old in your other thread.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it bother me when other people steal my money so they can afford an internet connection which they use to tell me I have less money than them? Yes.

At this point it is painfully obvious that legend is unemployed.
But neil, you are the very same person who says to be GENEROUS. You say that if you don't spend $400 on a first date, that we are all jobless shemales on welfare. But put paying for welfare is something bad then? You are a hypocrite. Grow up you 45 year old manchild.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's relative: A top 1%er would likely be a piker in Trump's eyes.
As if legend is Trump!

Again, this comment by legend is patently false (clearly a trend). The top 1% is the top 1%. You don't get to declare them average by focusing on the top 1% of 1%. That's like saying a college football star who won the Heisman can't play football because look at Tom Brady.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
As if legend is Trump!

Again, this comment by legend is patently false (clearly a trend). The top 1% is the top 1%. You don't get to declare them average by focusing on the top 1% of 1%. Nice try, Latisha.
What are you still doing here piker, I thought I told you to go get your shine box!

Latisha? Welfare? Seems you're racist against blacks. Tenacity, how do you feel about the racism this piker is exhibiting, claiming that all women named Latisha can be presumed to be on welfare?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What are you still doing here piker, I thought I told you to go get your shine box!

Latisha? Welfare? Seems you're racist against blacks. Tenacity, how do you feel about the racism this piker is exhibiting, claiming that all women named Latisha can be presumed to be on welfare?
I would honestly feel better about it if he used "Tyquesha" instead of Latisha :rofl:.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Legend will note that 9volt was saying Legend is broke.

Not sure why you are going in this direction, but for good measure, I got my first patent in my own name in 2002. It has been referenced by Microsoft, Disney, Pixar, etc... I used my invention for my new (third) contract today.

But keep making yourself look like a 17 year old, unemployed hater on Prozac.

READERS WILL NOTE THAT LEGEND HAS YET TO REVEAL HER INCOME.

Also note that Legend is implying that someone making $1920 per day is a shoe shiner. How does that make the other 99.9% of you feel as she lies and pretends she is above you? She is a fat, black woman on welfare who voted Hillary. Stay tuned for more convoluted "female logic" from this woman.

BigNeil is your invention invented in your mind and a Disney story?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
BigNeil is your invention invented in your mind and a Disney story?
It's a computer graphics system based on parametric surfaces. The way you guys want to deny any hot women exist, good jobs exist and true inventions exist is almost sad.

You obviously aspire to nothing and simply want to claim anyone who achieves more than you is lying. Get a life.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

I'm surprised people tolerate legend calling 99.9% of them pikers and insulting hard-working shoe shiners (ALL WHILE OF COURSE REFUSING TO REVEAL HER INCOME REPEATEDLY AND CRYING RACISM). It's probably someone on a student loan that I pay for. Does this woman not think everyone figured her out by now? I detailed exactly how to earn big bucks while legend simply says "the house I got from my ex is worth more!"

I'm going with the odds. 39% of black women are on welfare. Only 11% of white males are. Stop pretending we're all the same. that's a factor of nearly 400 f*cking percent.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Smallneil, stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody cares. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It's time for you to exit this thread.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all seriousness back to the original question posed.

Yes.

But it is becoming more rare with each stratification of each generation which I find unsettling for my children. It's tougher to navigate for younger singles I think, but I think human emotion is not irreducible to logic.

Women who love you deeply will exhibit loyalty.

There are women who will be loyal out of their morality and character.

There are women who take seriously the loyalty of the marriage covenant. Those women are mostly married.

There are women who exhibit all those things combined.

But humans are irrational, unpredictable and dynamic, life itself is uncertain. You can never absolutely remove risk in human relationships.

You can a lot to reduce risk. All contracts carry risk and remedies to manage risk. You can screen & vet. There are lots of methods...the set boundaries method, the make expectations clear method...those are to me control seeking. I don't look to control or be controlled. My philosophical approach is very simple. Give lots of rope & observe. Do they hang themselves? Extend trust then verify through observation. Problem obviously is that past performance doesn't equal future result. So it will always be an exercise in faith.

Some are loyal for a reason, some for a season & some for life. You can't always tell who is who. You can't remove all risk. At some point you let go & surrender to emotional investment in another human being and love because you choose to love. It is vulnerability that leads to intimacy.

I find this to be a rhetorical question. To me the answer is obviously yes. Loyal ride or die women do in fact exist. I know many including myself.

Practical question: Where are they?

Doesn't matter until you are ready to take the risk inherent in the endeavor.
This is a really good response. I've been burned and hurt very badly in the game, but I'm not going to let that turn me into a giant walking mess of bitterness and hate for women. I'm going to keep going out there and keep trying to meet new women. I'm going to use what I've learned on this forum to vet and try to keep an eye out for red flags early on. But you are right, you've gotta take that risk and trust someone if you want that true intimacy that really does do the soul good. And I guess if I get burned again at least I can say I tried and felt both the good and bad that this life has to offer. Again, great post +1

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How in the world did you get "loyalty just magically happens" from my post? I can happen if you put in the effort. You've got to:

1) Be worthy of loyalty. No woman is going to be loyal to a homeless guy who jacks off on the street.
2) You've got to spend a lot of time disqualifying unqualified candidates
3) You've got to take plenty of risks
4) You've got to be willing to be loyal yourself
5) You have to have top notch relationship game, capable of setting and respecting boundaries regarding deep emotional issues.
6) You've got to realize that your life is no longer wholly your own. Mutual loyalty is based on compromise and exchange.

Loyalty is possible but it comes at a cost, as do all other valuable things. Ain't nothing free.

However the RAW truth is that most guys are NOT HIGH QUALITY enough for a high quality women to choose to be loyal to. To them, there truly ARE no loyal woman. Just like there are no jobs for a high school dropout without any skills. If you want a high paying job you need to have a lot of high quality skills and a lot of other skills.

You can't buy what you can't afford.

Life ain't fair.
While I hold you in very high regard on these forums and genuinely enjoy reading your posts, I have to disagree with you here. I consider myself to be fairly high quality for my age. I'm 27, have got my own place in Brooklyn, make about 75-80K per year, am in good shape and have worked quite hard over the years on my social skills and interactions with both men and women. I had a girl I dated out here who I'm pretty sure cheated on me after a year and a half together. She was mad at me about something I did, which in retrospect the thing I did was bad and she had a right to be angry.

But where I screwed up was I misjudged her character. She wasn't a very nice person and her family life was a mess. She basically grew up in an environment that put this idea into her head about always being ready to get out of a relationship if she wasn't happy because she didn't want to end up like her mom and dad. So she had issues that caused her to have one foot out the door half the time during the entire relationship probably now that I look back on it.

I honestly am beginning to think it's chaos theory with women. Maybe it's just women here in NYC, but they just have so many options and distractions to take their minds of their boyfriends or current man they're with that even being high quality can get boring to these women and they'll just move on and justify it to themselves. So while I think what you're saying about being high quality is definitely required to get these women, it just can't keep em anymore.