Is There a Such Thing as a Faithful/Loyal Woman?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How in the world did you get "loyalty just magically happens" from my post? I can happen if you put in the effort. You've got to:

1) Be worthy of loyalty. No woman is going to be loyal to a homeless guy who jacks off on the street.
2) You've got to spend a lot of time disqualifying unqualified candidates
3) You've got to take plenty of risks
4) You've got to be willing to be loyal yourself
5) You have to have top notch relationship game, capable of setting and respecting boundaries regarding deep emotional issues.
6) You've got to realize that your life is no longer wholly your own. Mutual loyalty is based on compromise and exchange.

Loyalty is possible but it comes at a cost, as do all other valuable things. Ain't nothing free.

However the RAW truth is that most guys are NOT HIGH QUALITY enough for a high quality women to choose to be loyal to. To them, there truly ARE no loyal woman. Just like there are no jobs for a high school dropout without any skills. If you want a high paying job you need to have a lot of high quality skills and a lot of other skills.

You can't buy what you can't afford.

Life ain't fair.
Illusion of action

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
How in the world did you get "loyalty just magically happens" from my post? I can happen if you put in the effort. You've got to:

1) Be worthy of loyalty. No woman is going to be loyal to a homeless guy who jacks off on the street.
2) You've got to spend a lot of time disqualifying unqualified candidates
3) You've got to take plenty of risks
4) You've got to be willing to be loyal yourself
5) You have to have top notch relationship game, capable of setting and respecting boundaries regarding deep emotional issues.
6) You've got to realize that your life is no longer wholly your own. Mutual loyalty is based on compromise and exchange.

Loyalty is possible but it comes at a cost, as do all other valuable things. Ain't nothing free.

However the RAW truth is that most guys are NOT HIGH QUALITY enough for a high quality women to choose to be loyal to. To them, there truly ARE no loyal woman. Just like there are no jobs for a high school dropout without any skills. If you want a high paying job you need to have a lot of high quality skills and a lot of other skills.

Life ain't fair.
Some gold shlt right here.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I earned $1920 today from home. Most people would be happy with that. I'm happy with that. It's the most I ever made. Second most was when Microsoft paid me $81 per hour while Apple paid $90 per hour ($1368 per day).
Accordingly, your $455k annual income has now fallen down to $227.5k.

You are now my bltch.
So both of you guys are making AT LEAST $250,000 per year as an individual, right? Okay, you are in the top 1% of all individual income earners in the country. Now, do myself and everybody else some favors on this forum and share some of the secrets to get to that level ;). I'm loving my $100k range over here (gross before taxes) but if you can share secrets of getting these "contracts" to make $250k, $450k, or these other extravagant compensation claims.....I would love to know!!

Life ain't fair.
This guy has me on ignore, but I wanted to make a point, because I absolutely HATE this line of thinking.

Women are just WOMEN. No matter if it's a poor quality woman, decent enough quality woman, or a higher quality woman, she's just a damn WOMAN. There's only SO MUCH value you are EVER going to get out of a woman.

Women are only going to provide you as a Man the following:

- Sex
- Companionship
- Child rearing
- And some "form" of quality benefits such as some levels of loyalty, support, love, gifts, and social proof.

That's it. There's not a damn thing else that a woman can do for you and you can get all of these benefits/features outside of a marriage contract. (Note, if you are a bum, broke, loser, some women will take care of you to make you their sub-ordinate male, but I'm going to assume most of you guys don't want to be a broke, loser).

I think a lot of you guys are simply "over-paying" for women, in terms of the time, energy, resources, and effort you put into the shyt, including the massive amount of "filtering" that's done.

Yes, women are valuable and higher quality women are more valuable than poor quality women, but they are just WOMEN for goodness sakes. It's like paying $100 for a damn hamburger versus the usual $5 - $10 for it. Yes, I'm hungry and I need to eat, but I'm not over-paying for a damn hamburger! It's just a damn hamburger!

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
So both of you guys are making AT LEAST $250,000 per year as an individual, right? Okay, you are in the top 1% of all individual income earners in the country. Now, do myself and everybody else some favors on this forum and share some of the secrets to get to that level ;). I'm loving my $100k range over here (gross before taxes) but if you can share secrets of getting these "contracts" to make $250k, $450k, or these other extravagant compensation claims.....I would love to know!!
Sure. You are in the commercial finance arena, correct?

1) Does this include commercial mortgages?
2) How do you currently secure new clients?
3) How do you currently service old client relationships?
4) Have you included a telemarketing crew campaign in your marketing efforts?
5) Are you using others corporate name and umbrella to run shop? If so, how much do you pay for this name? If so, what would it take to be licensed solo?

We can start here.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Sure. You are in the commercial finance arena, correct?

1) Does this include commercial mortgages?
2) How do you currently secure new clients?
3) How do you currently service old client relationships?
4) Have you included a telemarketing crew campaign in your marketing efforts?
5) Are you using others corporate name and umbrella to run shop? If so, how much do you pay for this name? If so, what would it take to be licensed solo?

We can start here.
Yes, I'm in Commercial Finance and these questions I already have covered Legend, I don't need you or bigneil to school me on Commercial Finance lol.

You guys are arguing over these "contracts" you are getting, for $75 - $90 per hour or something like that. What are these "contracts" in relation to? Do you need a special certification/license to win them?

I also think one of you mentioned some sort of major investment groups you are a part of, do you get access to certain high profitable deals that are structured properly where guys like me can get in on the action or something?

We can all go to a Private Conversation if you prefer.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I'm in Commercial Finance and these questions I already have covered Legend, I don't need you or bigneil to school me on Commercial Finance lol.

You guys are arguing over these "contracts" you are getting, for $75 - $90 per hour or something like that. What are these "contracts" in relation to? Do you need a special certification/license to win them?

I also think one of you mentioned some sort of major investment groups you are a part of, do you get access to certain high profitable deals that are structured properly where guys like me can get in on the action or something?

We can all go to a Private Conversation if you prefer.
I have no special connections or relationships. I built my name & network of referrals with five years of ten telemarketers on the phone scheduling appts and relationships. I haven't marketed at all for the past few years. Today, my business operates strictly on referrals.

I asked you those questions for a specific reason/purpose. I know you are in commercial finance. But I'm a VC, which means I buy into businesses where I can identify opportunities overlooked by the current owners/investors. So although you may understand your business better than I do, I have a niche for finding & creating opportunities within holes that you overlooked. If not comfortable in an open forum, feel free to answer those questions by PM.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have no special connections or relationships. I built my name & network of referrals with five years of ten telemarketers on the phone scheduling appts and relationships. I haven't marketed at all for the past few years. Today, my business operates strictly on referrals.

I asked you those questions for a specific reason/purpose. I know you are in commercial finance. But I'm a VC, which means I buy into businesses where I can identify opportunities overlooked by the current owners/investors. So although you may understand your business better than I do, I have a niche for finding & creating opportunities within holes that you overlooked. If not comfortable in an open forum, feel free to answer those questions by PM.
Got it, I will put some information together and send to you by PM by this weekend. I've actually expanded my role within Commercial Finance so I'm wearing a couple different "hats" now. I can tell you that I tried the telemarketers thing (using some offshore centers) and it just wasn't producing for me. So I mainly generate my own leads, close my own pipeline, etc.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Great question! My main incentive is to share this wealth.
1) Start a corporation in DE (it costs about $500 per year in NCR fees + $1200 in Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance)
2) Obtain a niche market (mine is Computer Graphics, C++, C#, OpenGL and DirectX).
3) Find a contract that pays 1099 (40 hours per week). $3200 per week.
4) Perform at a high level (keep the customer happy).
5) Get a second contract. $6400 per week.
6) Perform at a high level with 2 contracts.
7) Get a third contract. $9600 per week.
8) Perform at a high level with 3 contracts.
9) Keep credit card and cash receipts for deductibles such as airfare, hotels, meals, office space, computers, DVDs and employees you hire.

(You need to start hiring people and making a profit on them to obtain further success, I'm working on this now)

Legend still hasn't told us how much he makes. We will assume $76K per annum pre-tax.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What are these "contracts" in relation to? Do you need a special certification/license to win them?
No, you don't need special certification to have something real estate salesman lack: it's called SKILL. I am a C++/OpenGL programmer (computer graphics, now found on every web page as people move toward apartments to avoid property tax).

I said I make $80 per hour, 24 hours per day (3 contracts). That's 80 * 24 = $1920. Readers will observe that this bitter welfare mom calling herself legend did NOT score 760 on her math SAT like I did. Again, your math and comprehension skills are remarkably abysmal. You are good at saying the most negative response possible, not so good at looking at how cohesive your arguments are. Hence, I suspect you are a 12 year old girl raised on EBT cards.

SURE... sell mortgages! You mean NINJA loans to Mexican immigrants before the second bubble bursts? You are a shister creating homeless people and factoring in imaginary equity to justify your lame attempt to match an engineer's salary.

WHY WON'T LEGEND TELL US WHAT S/HE MAKES PER YEAR?

I continue to suspect you are ImTheDoubleGreatest (note the similarity between Legend and Greatest - a couple of egomaniacs who have to knock others down to feel relatively on top).

Piker? What a ghetto term. You can thank my hard working parents for paying your ghetto rent.

Does anyone else find it comical how this person who goes by various names is determined to make me look bad? Seriously, raise your hand if you really give a flying f*ck what either of us makes? If anyone believes legend, send me a PM and I'll send you my deposit summary. Try again.

Last edited:

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I say we all forget about making money, improving ourselves for ourselves and just worry about if a woman would or could ever be faithful to us. You know. The REAL important things in life.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't control another persons behavior and at the end of the day so what if she cheats on you. If you are paying attention like you should be you will figure it out. Once she does, game over. Find the next one. Its a chance to put your big boy pants on and seek new adventures!

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
1) Start a corporation in DE (it costs about $500 per year in NCR fees + $1200 in Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance)
2) Obtain a niche market (mine is Computer Graphics, C++, C#, OpenGL and DirectX).
3) Find a contract that pays 1099 (40 hours per week). $3200 per week.
4) Perform at a high level (keep the customer happy).
5) Get a second contract. $6400 per week.
6) Perform at a high level with 2 contracts.
7) Get a third contract. $9600 per week.
8) Perform at a high level with 3 contracts.
9) Keep credit card and cash receipts for deductibles such as airfare, hotels, meals, office space, computers, DVDs and employees you hire.

(You need to start hiring people and making a profit on them to obtain further success, I'm working on this now)

Legend still hasn't told us how much he makes. We will assume $76K per annum pre-tax.
Form a corp., secure multiple contracts; keep receipts? Really? I'm sorry, but this is the kind of advice you give to 12-year old or a neophyte starting in business.

He asked how to find those contracts; which you conveniently omitted. You established that you have rudimentary business acumen.

You're a programmer; not an entrepreneur.

My shoes needs a buff. I'm waiting...

9Volt said:
I say we all forget about making money, improving ourselves for ourselves and just worry about if a woman would or could ever be faithful to us. You know. The REAL important things in life.
I want to congratulate you on the use of capitalization.

Last edited:

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this is the kind of advice you give to 12-year old or a neophyte starting in business. He asked how to find those contracts; you answered to find a contract. You have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

You're a programmer (and a piker one at that); not an entrepreneur.

My shoes needs a buff. I'm waiting...

I want to congratulate you on the use of capitalization.
You're broke aren't you.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
You can't control another persons behavior and at the end of the day so what if she cheats on you. If you are paying attention like you should be you will figure it out. Once she does, game over. Find the next one. Its a chance to put your big boy pants on and seek new adventures!
Important to note not to accept just any partner on. Vet vigorously. Ending a relation and seeking/starting a new one detracts time and resources. Better to invest longer in the vetting process and being more confident as opposed to taking on the first few contenders that are "good enough."

Red flags are never binary; it's not a question of "if" she has red flags, but "how many."

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting beta shamed today :( being masculine is hard :(

Facebook.post..
"Notice how trump supporters are attractive, especially the chicks"
Ex bae: yuck

(Were brokin up and she gets mad when i talk about/to other chicks) :(

Then she bitches me out about my dad..
(Leeches money and babysitting off him)
I tell him to stop..

I swear fellas these btchs just liked to get choked

Attachments

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Important to note not to accept just any partner on. Vet vigorously. Ending a relation and seeking/starting a new one detracts time and resources. Better to invest longer in the vetting process and being more confident as opposed to taking on the first few contenders that are "good enough."

Red flags are never binary; it's not a question of "if" she has red flags, but "how many."
Agreed 1000%. Say nothing. Collect red flags. Once you've gotten a few that aren't what you can accept or especially if the chick is not willing to acknowledge let alone correct it's time to move on learning and growing from the experience. "game" discussing, anger, debating, etc. is simply investing more in a waste of time. Keep it moving leaving them behind. Learn and grow moving forward.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I now strongly suspect that l-e-g-e-n-d = ImTheDoubleGreatest.
Sweet, I make over $750k a year at 17 years old. And I'm not even out of college!
I continue to suspect you are ImTheDoubleGreatest (note the similarity between Legend and Greatest - a couple of egomaniacs who have to knock others down to feel relatively on top).
Greatest and legend may be similar, but I'm the DOUBLE greatest. It's on a while other level. Gtfo

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting beta shamed today :( being masculine is hard :(

Facebook.post..
"Notice how trump supporters are attractive, especially the chicks"
Ex bae: yuck

(Were brokin up and she gets mad when i talk about/to other chicks) :(

Then she bitches me out about my dad..
(Leeches money and babysitting off him)
I tell him to stop..

I swear fellas these btchs just liked to get choked
Cmon bro, everyone knows that ******* is one word.

Jokes aside, mind if I prank call her?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You're broke aren't you.
Legend will note that 9volt was saying Legend is broke.

You're a programmer; not an entrepreneur.
Not sure why you are going in this direction, but for good measure, I got my first patent in my own name in 2002. It has been referenced by Microsoft, Disney, Pixar, etc... I used my invention for my new (third) contract today.

But keep making yourself look like a 17 year old, unemployed hater on Prozac.

READERS WILL NOTE THAT LEGEND HAS YET TO REVEAL HER INCOME.

Also note that Legend is implying that someone making $1920 per day is a shoe shiner. How does that make the other 99.9% of you feel as she lies and pretends she is above you? She is a fat, black woman on welfare who voted Hillary. Stay tuned for more convoluted "female logic" from this woman.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Legend will note that 9volt was saying Legend is broke.

Not sure why you are going in this direction, but for good measure, I got my first patent in my own name in 2002. It has been referenced by Microsoft, Disney, Pixar, etc... I used my invention for my new (third) contract today.

But keep making yourself look like a 17 year old, unemployed hater on Prozac.

READERS WILL NOTE THAT LEGEND HAS YET TO REVEAL HER INCOME.
What's your net worth again? What's that? Not seven figures yet, earning six-figures a year and almost 50?

And why are you still talking to me??