Is There a Such Thing as a Faithful/Loyal Woman?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, legend just revealed s/he knows very little about business (along with the English language - see the words 'equivalent' and 'net').

One of the MOST IMPORTANT factors is whether you are pre-taxed or not. In that case, you can't deduct business expenses like computers, airfare, hotels and meals (and photography if that is your business).

I'm a clown who takes home $455,000 per year after taxes?

And you "make more" - before taxes?

I find few things more flattering than when I have haters going all out like this.

ImTheDoubleGreatest, is that you? So you really make $0 per year?

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Legend and Big Neil need to get into their own faithful domestic partnership contract and make well over a million a year together and live happily ever after.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Real quick tax lesson for you. You're ready? You're a W2 employee, and you get taxed up the azz. You open a business. Report Schedule C, write off all your expenses, and still get the same tax benefits as an individual 100% S/E. Need more deductions? Buy real estate. Write off depreciation, taxes, insurance, debt expenses, utilities, maintenance against line 7 (your W2 income), extinguishing all income, leaving your AGI (line 37) at a loss.

Tax lesson over. We're on different levels, as clearly delineated. This will be my last post to you in this thread.

Discussion on the original topic shall continue.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Real quick tax lesson for you. You're ready? You're a W2 employee, and you get taxed up the azz. You open a business. Report Schedule C, write off all your expenses, and still get the same tax benefits as an individual 100% S/E. Need more deductions? Buy real estate. Write off depreciation, taxes, insurance, debt expenses, utilities, maintenance against line 7 (your W2 income), extinguishing all income, leaving your AGI (line 37) at a loss.

Tax lesson over. We're on different levels, as clearly delineated. This will be my last post to you in this thread.

Discussion on the original topic shall continue.
Neil's too busy investing his money on trying to make stripper's his Neil Estate property. Can he take any tax deductions off for that? He can claim strippers take their clothes right off and possibly use that fact as a write off.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Neil's too busy investing his money on trying to make stripper's his Neil Estate property. Can he take any tax deductions off for that? He can claim strippers take their clothes right off and possibly use that fact as a write off.
If you're tax savvy, you can write off the toilet paper you take a shvt with.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An integral part of masculinity is magnanimity. To be magnanimous is to allow yourself to be engaged with all aspects of reality. To reduce reality to something like an economic model, and especially to base your 'relationships on it, is dismal, petty, and very unmagnanimous.

I'm not saying be a complete idealist. Rather you need to be both an idealist and realist...besides any number of things.... just at the right times.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
An integral part of masculinity is magnanimity. To be magnanimous is to allow yourself to be engaged with all aspects of reality. To reduce reality to something like an economic model, and especially to base your 'relationships on it, is dismal, petty, and very unmagnanimous.

I'm not saying be a complete idealist. Rather you need to be both an idealist and realist...besides any number of things.... just at the right times.
Generosity and contract performance operate independent of each other. When a person says they will commit to something (especially if the commitment is solicited by them), I expect commitment.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generosity and contract performance operate independent of each other. When a person says they will commit to something (especially if the commitment is solicited by them), I expect commitment.
It is just seems silly to reduce all social interaction to economics. It's certainly not 'alpha'. First, it shows someone stuck in their head, looking after their own interests.

The best things in life have a certain disinterestedness about them, a liberation from ego/ self. I'm not saying lower your drawbridge to the barbarian hordes, but at some point you want to be entertaining people in your inner court. To go through life always on the defensive and without experiencing genuine intimacy is just sad... and perhaps misses the very point of life.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
To go through life always on the defensive and without experiencing genuine intimacy is just sad.
Neither is a prerequisite. Quite the opposite is what I'm stating. If you enter exclusivity, enter it "unjaded," with the conviction that both agents in the relation will keep their end of the bargain. You invest, and she invests--fully. And if a party violates, then get hurt, walk away, learn, heal, and do it again. Be bold and invest wholeheartedly.

Where the argument lies is why would someone willingly invest time, energy, and resources to an "exclusive" partner who the party feels may cheat (under the right condition)?

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If someone says "I make $100,000 per year" that is BEFORE TAXES.

When a job says "We offer $100,000 per year" that is BEFORE TAXES.

The idea that when I said "I make the equivalent of $750,000 per year salary" translated to after taxes (to legend in his own mind) is absurd.

Obviously, legend is intimidated by me and feels a need to pretend to make more, even though s/he refuses to provide any details whatsoever.

Let's let legend get the last word in.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither is a prerequisite. Quite the opposite is what I'm stating. If you enter exclusivity, enter it "unjaded," with the conviction that both agents in the relation will keep their end of the bargain. You invest, and she invests--fully. And if it a party violates, then get hurt, learn, heal, and do it again. Be bold and invest wholeheartedly.

Where the argument lies is why would someone willingly invest time, energy, and resources to a partner who the party feels may cheat (under the right condition)?
It's unrealistic. You never know what she may do in the future. There is no certainty, so one will always have to exercise trust/ faith.

But if you put it on the level of a business deal or contract, like many marriages are these days, then there is no scope for a true merger of the persons. I guess that is why marriage was traditionally seen as sacred.

As we think, so we are.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
It's unrealistic. You never know what she may do in the future. There is no certainty, so one will always have to exercise trust/ faith.
If you don't invest (trust, certainty), neither does she. The relation is only as strong as its agents' investments. Hence, the purpose of this thread.

How much does one invest into the other under the guise of "exclusivity"? I say invest 100% and should a violation occur, embrace it, experience the pain, get your azz back up, learn, and do it again. Avoiding emotional investment (and thus potential pain) sounds like a victory (sounds like strong thinking), but is really only a weak, defensive, pyrrhic ideology.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't invest (trust, certainty), neither does she. The relation is only as strong as its agents' investments. Hence, the purpose of this thread.

How much does one invest into the other under the guise of "exclusivity"? I say invest 100% and should a violation occur, embrace it, experience the pain, get your azz back up, learn, and do it again. Avoiding emotional investment (and thus potential pain) sounds like a victory (sounds like strong thinking), but is really only a weak, defensive, pyrrhic ideology.
Dude the sh1t ain't rocket science. Doesn't need graphs, flow charts etc. That's straight up autism. A chick is either going to cheat or she won't. If you think she's going to cheat don't get into relationships with chicks who you think will cheat and get into a relationship with a chick from a strong committed family background, good morals and sense of self.

if you need to pull out a blackboard and do all sorts of relationship equations and formulas and a step by step contract with a laser pointer she's going to think you're a nutter and leave you if she's sane herself.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In the old days, dating was like watching a high school football game. You wanted the home team to win. You didn't care about records.

Today, with cell phones and social media, dating has become more like the Top 25 NCAA College Football ranking systems (AP, Coaches Poll and Computer). We have every contact of our whole life in real time contact with us, in various methods (phone, facebook, email, texting). Therefore, we get rated like college football teams. In the end, only the teams in the top 4 go to the playoff (and often you never have a clear winner).

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Dude the sh1t ain't rocket science. Doesn't need graphs, flow charts etc. That's straight up autism. A chick is either going to cheat or she won't. If you think she's going to cheat don't get into relationships with chicks who you think will cheat and get into a relationship with a chick from a strong committed family background, good morals and sense of self.

if you need to pull out a blackboard and do all sorts of relationship equations and formulas and a step by step contract with a laser pointer she's going to think you're a nutter and leave you if she's sane herself.
Don't see how what you wrote has anything to do with what I wrote.

To be clearer: (After vetting), invest fully, or don't enter exclusivity at all. Simple.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Don't see how what you wrote has anything to do with what I wrote.

To be clearer: (After vetting), invest fully, or don't enter exclusivity at all. Simple.
thats all you needed to say. not write a business novel.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
9voltgrammatics said:
relax. take your meds. it's a forum. not your exclusive relationship contract.
Good use of the apostrophe this time. Capitalization and comma use are next on the list.