Case Study: She Had a One Night Stand

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
she went and ***** a guy behind op's back and he's bragging about having sex with her. Clear definition of a wh0re. How about you actually provide a decent rebuttal instead of attacking imaginary **** for once? This girl is clearly a wh0re or Op wasn't good enough for her, so he makes some topic bragging about screwing her like wtf. A real man wouldn't have to worry about his plates ******* other guys.
Behind my back? That implies a commitment. You are declaring sex as an official declaration of commitment? She was the one who voluntarily told me. You are clearly a fat, black woman on welfare (or her 16 year old virgin son) who hoped I would pay momma's rent but is mad I prefer an HB9 21 year old. Trainwreck is obviously another DJ wannabee who thinks he can suspend Tom Brady and prevent him from winning MVP. I just planned my next photo shoot with the girl who is 25 years my junior and rated HB9.9. Sorry, Latisha. But you can still get Cool Ranch Doritos on your EBT card, at my expense (I work) until Donald Trump takes over. Then, it's back to Mexico City for you and your 3 kids.

She went cold on tc for a month. That has precum written all over it. Quit defending beta tactics lad
Winner! Most likely SS member to be a non-white, female welfare recipient!

Trainwreck = Muslim man expecting arranged marriage.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl likes a guy, why would she randomly go cold on him for 4 weeks? This is clearly an obvious indicator that the op should have took to cease contact with the girl.
Here is a photo from when I took the opposite advice of Brainwreck, just before I led her to my bedroom. If anyone ever led a hotter girl to their bedroom I say prove it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigneil is that the 'afraid of the color white' chick?

nice a$$ btw!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil is that the 'afraid of the color white' chick?

nice a$$ btw!
Yes, I triggered her with some dark memory of her losing her innocence (as if that ever existed). I don't quite understand. But you can see that with that ass, she has a lot of credit.

Trainwreck has girls who are SO much hotter! Her cat.

Special thanks to Trainwreck for recommending to SS members they avoid having sex with girls like this.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigneil I just read your first post...lol, dat a$$ initially distracted me

You're top shelf enough to realize that a well grounded female (someone who is really in touch with how they feel) isn't going to be fvcking a dude, and then telling you she loves you soon after she gets caught, right? Obviously I dont know you and I have no place to assess that moment, but it feels as if she was throwing that in to hopefully shore things up with you. It is, quite literally, a b1tch move. Not healthy. Just keep your eyeballs on straight, eh?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil I just read your first post...lol, dat a$$ initially distracted me

You're top shelf enough to realize that a well grounded female (someone who is really in touch with how they feel) isn't going to be fvcking a dude, and then telling you she loves you soon after she gets caught, right?
You are saying you would refuse to have sex with her? You think she could fake making love? What would you have done? I'm not THAT top shelf.

You guys are basing it strictly on "she cheated last month", not "she had sex with you 10 times since"?

Seriously, are you guys wearing turbans? You think she is obligated to be committed to me because we had sex? I never even told you her situation. She was honest enough to tell me she had a ONS, and is clearly an HB9+ (per consensus), but so you say dump her? Face it: no man would dump a girl with an as-s like that. I'm getting tired of you pvssies here trying to discredit me at all costs.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are saying you would refuse to have sex with her? You think she could fake making love? What would you have done? I'm not THAT top shelf.

You guys are basing it strictly on "she cheated last month", not "she had sex with you 10 times since"?

Seriously, are you guys wearing turbans? You think she is obligated to be committed to me because we had sex? I never even told you her situation. She was honest enough to tell me she had a ONS, and is clearly an HB9+ (per consensus), but so you say dump her? Face it: no man would dump a girl with an as-s like that. I'm getting tired of you pvssies here trying to discredit me at all costs.
You are literally a white knight op. Quit putting pvssy on a pedestal.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The moral: Bigneil had sex with an HB9.9 and members here are obviously none too pleased.

Maybe someday they will have sex themselves.

Itinerary

Trainwreck loses her virginity.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't have sex with her, my boyfriend would get pissed, unless he got invited.
If I were a dude I would TAP THAT A$$, however, I'm a chick.

Legit, No sideswiping or harshing, I'm coming from a real place. No judgement.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moral: Bigneil had sex with an HB9.9 and members here are obviously none too pleased.

Maybe someday they will have sex themselves.

Itinerary

Trainwreck loses her virginity.
I had sex yesterday...... ;)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't have sex with her, my boyfriend would get pissed, unless he got invited.
If I were a dude I would TAP THAT A$$, however, I'm a chick.

Legit, No sideswiping or harshing, I'm coming from a real place. No judgement.
I appreciate your honesty. At least when I say she is the most beautiful woman I ever saw, the rest of you know I'm not exaggerating.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My 2 cents: if you are not exclusive with her, dont dump her of course, especially since she is very attractive to you. Just keep on boning her and if she wants something more serious, then decide what is best for you

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My 2 cents: if you are not exclusive with her, dont dump her of course, especially since she is very attractive to you. Just keep on boning her and if she wants something more serious, then decide what is best for you
Thanks for getting it, Juanto. I'm between amazed and appalled by some of the advice here.

We have men who seem to think that after a woman kisses a man, that there is an implied commitment, and that if she has sex with anyone else (even if she tells him) it's "behind his back". Again, these opinions are those of c*ckblocking welfare moms disguised as DJ's and Muslim men who always had arranged marriages.

The goal of a date is to have sex, not to find some reason why she is disqualified from having sex. I love how these guys pretend they wouldn't even f*ck her with my d!ck.

Furthermore, the fact this is a girl 25 years my junior who is arguably the most beautiful woman in the world doesn't seem to be a factor to some of these virgins here. Tell you what, I'll keep having sex with the hottest girl I know, and you guys can explain why you're better off not having sex with her.

There is no commitment until SHE asks for one and he accepts.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Strippers are gonna cheat, it's part of their game. As long as bigneil is dealing with at least two he's doing fine.
Gorgeous, 21 year old bisexual women are going to have sex with other people. It's not cheating unless she previously promises not to.

Last month when she and I talked about her having been unfaithful, it was a joke. This time she apologized and told me about each and every partner she has had in the past year. To be honest, it was less than I thought. The fact she is now apologizing for having been with other men and telling me she likes me best is a step in the right direction.

But a lot of people here are miffed that I got such a hot girl to begin with and thus are desperately trying to unf*ck her for me. "OOH! She didn't call you back last month! That sex last week doesn't count!!!"

Try to realize something: if we had sex yesterday, that proves whatever she did last week was not because of low interest. Thus, anyone who declared low interest has been proven wrong.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I would like some people to explain - word for word - how they would have handled this situation. Drop her off at home? Not asked her out to begin with? When the night ends with the best sex you ever had, you didn't stray too far from your goal.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like some people to explain - word for word - how they would have handled this situation. Drop her off at home? Not asked her out to begin with? When the night ends with the best sex you ever had, you didn't stray too far from your goal.
i'd have done what my manly role model would've done, poison gotham city's water supply

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
After several hours of intimacy, she kissed me goodbye like never before. Then she initiated the next text conversation. When I asked her out again (which implied another risque photo shoot) she said "Of course!!". Where did I go wrong again?

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You call having a 10 swallow as little reward? 4 months of sex with the hottest girl you ever saw in your life as little reward?

Show us photos of what you consider a lot of reward.
I don't consider a woman a reward or prize. Sex with a 10 is fun. But it's still just sex.