Case Study: She Had a One Night Stand

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This will likely happen to you so read carefully. My date (not exclusive) had gone cold on me after a 3 day vacation last month (how many times has that happened). She was sick when she returned, then hard to reach, but after Christmas things seemed to return to normal. I hadn't seen her in four weeks as of our last date.

During dinner I just asked her point blank: "So did you get laid on your trip?" and she looked down in submission. The proper answer was a emotionless "no". I said "That's a yes" and she admitted running into someone she knew there and was in a fight with her girlfriend, et cetera. I won't say it didn't come as a punch to the gut. I sat back and looked at her. I reminded her that her behavior had done a 180 and that this explained why. She didn't make the connection. She insisted this had nothing to do with her suddenly ceasing contact for a couple weeks.

She then said "I'm sorry if this made you jealous"! I said "You can't make me jealous. Well, you can actually. Find a man who can take me in a fight and who earns more than I do." Then I said "Face it. You dumpster dove". We wrapped up dinner and left without finishing our wine and that disappointed her. However, by the walk to the car I was over it. I said "I can't hold it against you if you were honest." On the ride I said "I shouldn't talk. I have spent the night with two women since I last saw you." and she said "See!?"

So I said "But I like you the best" and she said "I like you the best. There hasn't been one other time I was with anyone since you!" so we made out at the red light, went straight home, and ended up having the best sex yet. She confessed she is falling in love. Afterward she went on and on about how she made a mistake being with the other guy and I accepted her sincere apology.

In a perfect world you'd have a girl who is faithful from day one but that rarely happens these days. Here were the keys to handling her having had a ONS:

1) Date an honest girl (loyalty only comes after time)
2) Cut her some slack (you can't have it both ways, honesty and innocence, usually)
3) Date other women (and let her know)
4) Let her know she is special to you (she is your favorite out of several women)
5) Make sure you are special to her (she needs to reciprocate your feelings)
6) Instead of letting her stories make you jealous, let them make you desire her more (settle it in your bedroom)
7) Don't hold it against her in the future (she will deeply resent that)

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will likely happen to you so read carefully. My date (not exclusive) had gone cold on me after a 3 day vacation last month (how many times has that happened). She was sick when she returned, then hard to reach, but after Christmas things seemed to return to normal. I hadn't seen her in four weeks as of our last date.

During dinner I just asked her point blank: "So did you get laid on your trip?" and she looked down in submission. The proper answer was a emotionless "no". I said "That's a yes" and she admitted running into someone she knew there and was in a fight with her girlfriend, et cetera. I won't say it didn't come as a punch to the gut. I sat back and looked at her. I reminded her that her behavior had done a 180 and that this explained why. She didn't make the connection. She insisted this had nothing to do with her suddenly ceasing contact for a couple weeks.

She then said "I'm sorry if this made you jealous"! I said "You can't make me jealous. Well, you can actually. Find a man who can take me in a fight and who earns more than I do." Then I said "Face it. You dumpster dove". We wrapped up dinner and left without finishing our wine and that disappointed her. However, by the walk to the car I was over it. I said "I can't hold it against you if you were honest." On the ride I said "I shouldn't talk. I have spent the night with two women since I last saw you." and she said "See!?"

So I said "But I like you the best" and she said "I like you the best. There hasn't been one other time I was with anyone since you!" so we made out at the red light, went straight home, and ended up having the best sex yet. She confessed she is falling in love. Afterward she went on and on about how she made a mistake being with the other guy and I accepted her sincere apology.

In a perfect world you'd have a girl who is faithful from day one but that rarely happens these days. Here were the keys to handling her having had a ONS:

2) Cut her some slack (you can't have it both ways, honesty and innocence, usually)
4) Let her know she is special to you (she is your favorite out of several women)
6) Instead of letting her stories make you jealous, let them make you desire her more (settle it in your bedroom)
She sounds like a winner. You should marry her.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What on earth is that supposed to mean?

TC? Top cat? Top Cvnt?

You wouldn't know this game if it slapped you in the face with a cold fish. So, you aren't in a position to judge OP.

Now, if his girl was a fatty, you could share weight-watchers tips.

As it is, you will have to be a jealous chode, calling his girl a wh0re or whatever.
she went and ***** a guy behind op's back and he's bragging about having sex with her. Clear definition of a wh0re. How about you actually provide a decent rebuttal instead of attacking imaginary **** for once? This girl is clearly a wh0re or Op wasn't good enough for her, so he makes some topic bragging about screwing her like wtf. A real man wouldn't have to worry about his plates ******* other guys.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are an idiot that never pushed beyond the basic courtship period.

Any man that ever declined exclusivity, and played on his own time frame has had girls giving him the jealousy sh*t.

Your woman is a so-called wh0re. The fact that you don't know it makes you an idiot.

I've literally had girls telling me their encounters. Their notch count. That is real intimacy (believe it or not, white-knight). The fact that you judge her on it, makes her not want to discuss it with you, and makes her judge you as the provider that you are.

You are literally the bottom of the barrel. I've never read anything from you that makes any value what-so-ever. It doesn't even make me laugh.
lmao, you are calling me a white knight now! You literally have no basis to defend, so you resort to throwing random insults at some imaginary opponent. You think you are owning me, but you aren't even attacking me. Please continue hurling insults at the air kiddo!

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have dropped at her this point smh.

Yes, she sees you as a third/fourth option on her list of men waiting in line for her. In addition, her top choice is most likely out of town or out with another girl for the holidays, so she saw you as a free dinner date. There was no point in whining about her having sex with another guy while on vacation. Face it, she doesn't see you as much and you can't give over it.
Jesus Christ, way to contradict yourself there. You claim to be a man that makes a lot of money, but you bring up fighting and all this middle school gorilla talk in to play. You aren't in high school anymore dear boy, nobody gives af if you can take somebody in a fight anymore. Nope! She did not dumpster dive, she screwed a man that was above your league. In addition, yes you did sound jealous af with all that middle school shvt talk you told her. Just based on these few sentences, I can clearly tell you did not spend the night with two other women. Otherwise, your whipped ass would have dropped her while she was fvcking that guy for three days on her vacation.

OMG, you told her you don't want to be fourth on her list because she is obviously top on yours. Awww, did you think life was a Disney movie at this point. Awww! You she gave you pity revenge sex because she knows Chadwick is having New Years sex with his girl tonight. Lmao "falling in love!" She told you this bull shvt because she still wants free meals and last resort sex for when Chadwick ignores her booty call texts. You accepted her sincere apology because you are okay with being the fourth man on the list. Idk if this was the most beta thing you did or that you can't find another guy like me bullshvt?????

Here goes that I'm perfect, but every girl is a ***** statement.

This was irrelevant to post after that **** show you just did.

Conclusion: My notes are in the quote.
Judging from that third paragraph alone, I am confident enough to say that you suffer from an Elliot Rodger mentality. You clearly think you are a special snow flake and act like a woman should be honored to be with you. IMHO, you should have just dropped her during that cold month of winter. In addition, you awarded her with a free dinner date for fvcking Chadwick for a month. Furthermore, you tried put this date off as an accomplishment lmao. No way man, you awarded her a free dinner date and she'll probably go back and fvck Chadwick later this week. I'm not going to lie man, this post was as beta as it can get. I hope you re-analyze what you did and learn from your mistakes.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a fat girlfriend. You play the entitled black panther card.

That is all I need to know about your frame.

Next.
Uhoh, Deesade is attacking the sky again! This dude has no fvcking clue what my gf looks like, but he still keeps attacking a wall lmfao.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I litrarlly have no idea what you are going on about.

You keep talking about Elliot Rodgers. As far as I know, he was a sad act that bought in to the typical sh*t. He had looks, money, and status, and thought that women should therefore fall from the sky.

He hated "PUA's", because he was an idiot mark, looking for a quick fix.

Not sure why I bothered to talk sense to a "male-feminist" (literally the bottom of the barrel in this market-place - no wonder your woman is putting on weight like a cow). But I'll tell other men who listen to reason.
You act like Elliot Rodgers too. The first thing is to admit you have a problem. Maybe we can solve your problem today :)

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in a nutshell! :D

You know what? When I lost my virginity, I thought that sex was the 'reward'.

I thought it was a reward for putting up with all the other sh*t. That was my time.

Then I learnt that I needed to perform there too. So, I thought, what the fvck is this all about? What's in this for me?

I was young and naive. Cut me a break ;)

Anyway, your quote is this whole game in a nutshell. Well done.

All of us need to seriously question why we are in it at all. Seems like a simple and stupid question. But most men sleepwalk through their entire life, and that includes with women.

Once we question that, it can become the basis of our game. And we can build from there.
This is pretty much how I got to my realization. I was doing all of this work, but I didn't dig the reasons why.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if your whole game didn't center around your race, you would get somewhere.

I really don't understand why you are here. Your ideaology is more suitied to some sort of feminist vine, and your game is relationship based around a chick gaining weight.

You are a weird one, alright.

Every other post you keep going on about your race. I think I have stated my race in 2 or 3 posts in my entire time here.

Sort your fvcking act out. Stop projecting your insecurities onto everyone else.
I don't even participate in interracial dating in the first place. Jesus, you are attacking air again.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she went and ***** a guy behind op's back and he's bragging about having sex with her. Clear definition of a wh0re. How about you actually provide a decent rebuttal instead of attacking imaginary **** for once? This girl is clearly a wh0re or Op wasn't good enough for her, so he makes some topic bragging about screwing her like wtf. A real man wouldn't have to worry about his plates ******* other guys.
Lmao.

you've got to be really naive or clueless to think this doesn't happen on a regular basis. Women are MASTERS of having random encounters that they never talk about and you'll never find out about. It comes with the territory...

It's happened to you, you just don't know it.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao

you've got to be really naive or clueless to think this doesn't happen on a regular basis. Women are MASTERS of having random encounters that they never talk about and you'll never find out about. It comes with the territory...
She went cold on tc for a month. That has precum written all over it. Quit defending beta tactics lad

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She went cold on tc for a month. That has precum written all over it. Quit defending beta tactics lad
I'm not defending any tactics, merely saying that this happens a lot and in most cases the guy never finds out about it.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not defending any tactics, merely saying that this happens a lot and in most cases the guy never finds out about it.
I believe it happens every time a girl says she needs some time to think, be alone, deal with some issues, vacation (unless you know its with her family). Go with your gut if your girl disappears and then suddenly comes back being cold and distant. Its because she has another mans seamen in her vagina while talking to you, no wonder she feels disgusting. Well at least my old girlfriend cried like a ***** when she told me, I guess thats the best one can get in a situation like that? SOME honesty haha :D

I have a good example, my first ***** girlfriend and I broke up for a little while, and I was too weak so I wanted her back. I knew I was getting closer because she had feelings for me, but then suddenly she needed some time alone, because she was so depressed she didnt know what she wanted to do. You know what she reeeeeally wanted to do that week? Fly from Europe to NY with a 40 year old guy like some gold digging *****. Oh that day I learned about how evil they can be, even the ones you didnt think had it in them. Dont see why I should trust a single woman ever, they are like kids in a candyshop only its a shop full of ****s.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl likes a guy, why would she randomly go cold on him for 4 weeks? This is clearly an obvious indicator that the op should have took to cease contact with the girl. It's not like she was screwing op everyday, paying his rent, making his dinner, and screwing Chadwick at the same time.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as the RSD guys i saw on youtube say, all women are slvts, your girlfriend is a slvt, my girlfriend is a slvt, every girl is a slvt. accept it and get over it and your life will go so much better.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What on earth is that supposed to mean?

TC? Top cat? Top Cvnt?

You wouldn't know this game if it slapped you in the face with a cold fish. So, you aren't in a position to judge OP.

Now, if his girl was a fatty, you could share weight-watchers tips.

As it is, you will have to be a jealous chode, calling his girl a wh0re or whatever.
TC = topic creator

it's used in places where OP means Original Post instead of Original Poster

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of work for little reward.
You call having a 10 swallow as little reward? 4 months of sex with the hottest girl you ever saw in your life as little reward?

Show us photos of what you consider a lot of reward.