In a nutshell what attracts most good looking women?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Not an argument. Are you saying she wasn't happy I saved her cat's life because she's a stripper? Are you saying they don't really like tall men with good jobs and nice eyes because she's a stripper? Are you asking if I paid them to say nice things? No, I hadn't paid them a penny. I had already been on a real date with one and avoided her. The other one had already tried to get me to come home with her and I avoided her also. The third one has been having sex with me for months, sex I did not pay for. That proves one thing: I never offered the other girls money for sex, or I would be done. Your point is that if they are super hot it doesn't count? Or that it counts more?
It was just a simple question. Seeing how you got defensive about it answered my question though.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard it since I was very young, but didn't really know what it meant. Once you understand what it means, and how to employ it (i.e. DJ bible, boot camp, etc.) One simple thing attracts women...

CONFIDENCE

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
That's great but I operate in the real world and in the real world.......you don't get 100% of what you want.

But I know that this is cartoon character fantasy land, full of ALPHA males who have 100 women lined up the block at this very moment to be with them, so you can NEXT 90 women and only deal with the 10 who are of top tier quality. :rofl:

Plus you totally avoided the main point that was being made. You said you demand that a woman sleeps with you immediately or you NEXT her. In my opinion, that woman is a who.re and you can't possibly be taking her that serious for a LTR.
Just because my world is better than yours that doesn't mean its not the "real world".

You are not the authority on the real world. Everyone's situation is different. A lot of men live in a better situation than you. That doesn't mean their situation is not the "real world".

Its clear you are not hear to learn anything new. You have already made up your mind and your only goal is to prove yourself right. Beta male's and their inherent co-dependence and thirst destroy them along with their arrogance and fear of learning from wiser men.

Why would I NOT next a woman who is not on the same page as me? Sometimes it seems like I'm talking to a teenager instead of a man in his 30's.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard it since I was very young, but didn't really know what it meant. Once you understand what it means, and how to employ it (i.e. DJ bible, boot camp, etc.) One simple thing attracts women...

CONFIDENCE
Confidence is simply displaying evidence of past success. You can't fake it. You need the success part first.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

CONFIDENCE
Confidence is everything ... it's super tangible too because girls are so instinctively good at sniffing it out ... what she's REALLY looking for is ... DO YOU BEHAVE LIKE/HAVE THE CONFIDENCE that comes with being wealthy/having high status/being successful/etc.

Lies are easy and girls are programmed to devalue almost anything you say about yourself -- but confidence can be read in your body language, in your facial expressions, in your posture, in your interactions with others, etc.

Last edited:

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...another way is to accept and love yourself and stop giving a damn about people's approval.
real confidence (accepting and loving yourself) is something you earn with accomplishment/success/culture/experience/status/etc. and girls are very adept at vetting it out.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is simply displaying evidence of past success. You can't fake it. You need the success part first.
Not necessarily. As with all things, it comes with learning
This is not entirely true. Self-love is not purely based on superficial success. Self-love LEADS to superficial success because you value yourself. A person who loves himself will do whatever it takes to give him the best life possible. You don't start off with low self esteem and wait until you become successful to give yourself permission to feel worthy.

Feeling worthy and valuing yourself is what gives you the drive to work extremely hard in the first place.

People who don't feel worthy don't often become successful because they don't value themselves enough to do everything for themselves.

You are taking an outside in approach. Everything starts from within.

The fact that I value myself is the reason why I got laid throughout high school before I achieved "success". My self respect was what increased my status. My attitude was what made me appear "alpha."

I started off self loving and the world reacted to me and it led to success. I didn't wait around until I was 25 with a career to start feeling confident enough to have sex with women.

You are obviously projecting because you yourself needed external validation and external success to give yourself permission to talk to chicks.
Much better description than I would have written... It all starts inside.

If you believe it starts with superficial crap, you will inevitably fail.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not entirely true. Self-love is not purely based on superficial success. Self-love LEADS to superficial success because you value yourself. A person who loves himself will do whatever it takes to give himself the best life possible. You don't start off with low self esteem and wait until you become successful to give yourself permission to feel worthy.

Feeling worthy and valuing yourself is what gives you the drive to work extremely hard in the first place.

People who don't feel worthy don't often become successful because they don't value themselves enough to do everything for themselves.

You are taking an outside in approach. Everything starts from within.

The fact that I value myself is the reason why I got laid throughout high school before I achieved "success". My self respect was what increased my status. My attitude was what made me appear "alpha."

I started off self loving and the world reacted to me and it led to success. I didn't wait around until I was 25 with a career to start feeling confident enough to have sex with women.

You are obviously projecting because you yourself needed external validation and external success to give yourself permission to talk to chicks.
It's quite rare for someone to simply think to themselves (especially growing up through adolescence) "hey i love myself, value myself, and respect myself" without the external components in their lives to support it. E.g. good home/upbringing/good family/loving supportive parents/good role models/good teachers/healthy relationships/etc.

As an adult, I believe you can "Fake it until you make it" if you put a ton of work into it .. but again, real tangible confidence/self love and acceptance comes from the success you have from the work you've put into it ... (being disciplined with work, education, healthy food, exercise, etc., working hard towards a career goal, learning how to dress with style, learning how to be social, learning skills, etc.)

Last edited:

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You had to have loved yourself in order to even invest that much self discipline in the first place. There was a feeling of worthiness that caused you to have a strong work ethic. You value yourself so you eat healthy and exercise. All of these things comes from the fact that you love yourself and want to give yourself the best life possible.

And sure, once you've "made it," you start to feel more confident and your self esteem increases.

But self esteem does not come from external success. Self esteem comes from action. And action comes from self worth.

First comes feelings of worthiness. Then comes action. Then comes competence. Then comes outward success. Then comes confidence.

You guys are right that confidence comes from competence. But you are missing the mark when you think feelings of worthiness is the result of outward success. Feelings of worthiness is the FATHER of all external success.

Everything starts with that feeling of worthiness. A natural feeling you had when you were a kid. Perhaps society took it away from you and you don't think it's natural for kids to have self love.

But self love is natural. Social conditioning is what is un-natural.

Self love is the beginning of all hard work which leads to success and confidence.

Trying to seek self love through the external world (validation and approval) is what got you into trouble in the first place. You have to decide to love yourself first before anything can happen.
You gain "self love" and "self esteem" as a product of your environment through your upbringing. Based on your responses here - I think you might be taking the quality of your upbringing for granted a little bit.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Just because my world is better than yours that doesn't mean its not the "real world".
I thought you didn't seek validation? Seems like that's what you are doing here. Then as SOON AS I call you out on this shyt, asking you to post PROOF of this "better world" you are living in, you will jump up and claim you don't have to validate yourself. So like I told you before, if you have nothing to prove and aren't seeking validation, then stop fvcking proclaiming how alpha you are and how GREAT your life is.

Guys have responded repeatedly to me talking about, "I never see Poon King bragging." Well open your eyes boys and read what's in the quote box!

You are not the authority on the real world.
And you aren't either, so stop with your beta fag.got rants everytime somebody doesn't go along with your bullshyt Red Pill theories.

A lot of men live in a better situation than you.
Do you even know my gawd damn situation?

Its clear you are not hear to learn anything new.
Poon King get this through your fvcking skull.........

I don't agree with you.

Period.

It's not that I'm not open to learning new things and seeing new viewpoints, your entire THEORY is one-dimensional, extreme, Red Pill bullshyt and anybody who doesn't go along with it you call a beta fag.got. You have NO damn real identity here, no information on who you are, what you are seeking, what you are struggling with, what developments you have in place..........NOTHING.

All the fvck you do is get on a soapbox and preach your bullshyt to this now "MGTOW/Red Pill version" of Sosuave to get likes. That's all the fvck you care about.....is LIKES.

YOU are the one that's not here to learn shyt new NOR see other people's viewpoints. Because it's YOU who calls everybody who disagrees with you a beta fag.got, when people disagree with me I have a quality debate and then agree to disagree. I don't call other grown a.ss men FAG.GOTS because they don't take my point of view.

Your PlayHerMan gimmick failed and you were banned once before. Now you are back on here talking tough like you are some fvcking ALPHA....if you were really ALPHA....when they banned your fvck-tard a.ss the first time, you would have said FVCK this website and literally "went your own way".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman isn't a damn wh.ore Poon King, that means she's not going to do one night stands with every guy she dates just cause she's turned the hell on. You think you're the only "Alpha" guy out there? Does she supposed to jump in the bed with every Alpha cartoon character guy you describe that runs across her?
making you wait has the implication that she wants to fvck you but is playing a game, if she hasn't decided she wants to fvck you yet then she's not making you wait.

i don't know if the girl who decides she wants to fvck you on day 1 but doesn't actually do it is any less slvtty than the girl who decides on day 1 but waits til day 13

if anything the less slvtty girl would need more than 1 day to decide that she's going to fvck you.

Are you telling me that if you fvcked a chick on the first night, you would consider this chick for an LTR?
i kind of think that any guy who follows the train of thought "if she sleeps with me easily i don't want to date her, i much prefer jumping through hoops" is a moron, but that's a whole separate issue

So what happens when your "Alpha" homeboy comes over and you fall asleep in the other room, only to wake up to see your "Alpha" homeboy fvcking your chick because the bytch is a who.re who can't control herself?
are you implying that a girl who makes you wait isn't going to do that? because you can't actually verify if she's making you wait because she's not a wh.ore or if she's making you wait because she's a wh.ore with everyone EXCEPT you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
i kind of think that any guy who follows the train of thought "if she sleeps with me easily i don't want to date her, i much prefer jumping through hoops" is a moron, but that's a whole separate issue
are you implying that a girl who makes you wait isn't going to do that? because you can't actually verify if she's making you wait because she's not a wh.ore or if she's making you wait because she's a wh.ore with everyone EXCEPT you.
You are correct in terms of not being able to verify the TRUE intentions of the girl, but you can go based on assumptions using previous behavior.

I'm just going to pose a question to you personally, okay? Let's say you have your shyt together personally to where most women find you attractive, okay? So you take a chick out that looks good and checks off some boxes in terms of "decent quality", but she fvcks you on the first night..........are you not thinking in the back of your head that she would do the same to another guy she deems attractive?

YOU aren't the only attractive guy walking around town. There's many of them. If she will move to 2nd base with you this fast, what is it to say that she won't do it with these other guys walking around town IF THEY pursue her hard enough?

Now, I'm not in total saying this makes a woman quality or low quality, I honestly believe EVERY WOMAN in this market has something fvcked up about her. But if your LTR chick fvcked you on the first night, if the next "Alpha" guy pursues her hard enough...........who is to say she won't fvck him fast and on the side while you aren't looking?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you didn't seek validation? Seems like that's what you are doing here. Then as SOON AS I call you out on this shyt, asking you to post PROOF of this "better world" you are living in, you will jump up and claim you don't have to validate yourself. So like I told you before, if you have nothing to prove and aren't seeking validation, then stop fvcking proclaiming how alpha you are and how GREAT your life is.

Guys have responded repeatedly to me talking about, "I never see Poon King bragging." Well open your eyes boys and read what's in the quote box!

And you aren't either, so stop with your beta fag.got rants everytime somebody doesn't go along with your bullshyt Red Pill theories.

Do you even know my gawd damn situation?

Poon King get this through your fvcking skull.........

I don't agree with you.

Period.

It's not that I'm not open to learning new things and seeing new viewpoints, your entire THEORY is one-dimensional, extreme, Red Pill bullshyt and anybody who doesn't go along with it you call a beta fag.got. You have NO damn real identity here, no information on who you are, what you are seeking, what you are struggling with, what developments you have in place..........NOTHING.

All the fvck you do is get on a soapbox and preach your bullshyt to this now "MGTOW/Red Pill version" of Sosuave to get likes. That's all the fvck you care about.....is LIKES.

YOU are the one that's not here to learn shyt new NOR see other people's viewpoints. Because it's YOU who calls everybody who disagrees with you a beta fag.got, when people disagree with me I have a quality debate and then agree to disagree. I don't call other grown a.ss men FAG.GOTS because they don't take my point of view.

Your PlayHerMan gimmick failed and you were banned once before. Now you are back on here talking tough like you are some fvcking ALPHA....if you were really ALPHA....when they banned your fvck-tard a.ss the first time, you would have said FVCK this website and literally "went your own way".
Yeah, yeah, yeah.. cry more. Key crying. Get it all out.

Your post drips with more estrogen than the Victoria Secret catalog.

I hear you can get a year supply of tissues at Costco. Check it out.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct in terms of not being able to verify the TRUE intentions of the girl, but you can go based on assumptions using previous behavior.

I'm just going to pose a question to you personally, okay? Let's say you have your shyt together personally to where most women find you attractive, okay? So you take a chick out that looks good and checks off some boxes in terms of "decent quality", but she fvcks you on the first night..........are you not thinking in the back of your head that she would do the same to another guy she deems attractive?

YOU aren't the only attractive guy walking around town. There's many of them. If she will move to 2nd base with you this fast, what is it to say that she won't do it with these other guys walking around town IF THEY pursue her hard enough?

Now, I'm not in total saying this makes a woman quality or low quality, I honestly believe EVERY WOMAN in this market has something fvcked up about her. But if your LTR chick fvcked you on the first night, if the next "Alpha" guy pursues her hard enough...........who is to say she won't fvck him fast and on the side while you aren't looking?
that's only a problem if she's a cheater and going to be banging other guys behind my back, which is an entirely separate issue (banging guys on the first date and cheating are different)

if she's not cheating then i don't care what she does or has done with other guys, as long as i'm not getting a ****tier deal than they got, better for everyone to get laid on date 1 than for you to wait til date 4 while everyone else was doing anal by date 2